Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Shroom Tea, Got Me!
    #2165544 - 12/07/03 01:18 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

I tried shroom tea for the first time today. Well it was not very much fun :frown:

I took 5 grams of grade A++  cubes that were ground up.
I put some water on to boil, once it was boiling I poorer it into the coffee cup with the mushroom. stirred for about 2 minutes then strained with a coffee filter. then I placed a tea bag into the cup and made tea. mixed in with milk and sugar and then drank. It was very good tasting, I could not taste the shrooms at all.

I felt the effects very soon about 40 minutes. then every thing started to suck! It sucked to breath, it sucked to move, it sucked not to move! this felling of discomfort I could not shake came over my hole body... I for the first time felt everything my brain was processing at once.

I seen some damn good CEV's I seen lots of pretty colors and I seen how consciousness in humans came to be. I seen a mutation in a mushroom and then a human animal ate the mushroom... the mushroom then sparked the human animals brain and the human became an intelligent being, human being

But the hole time I just wanted it to stop, the phisical discomfort was pissing me off. It was not pain just extreme discomfort. I have done 10 grams before and had a great time, there is something going on that I don't kno about with this tea the heat is doing something or something. I don't kno. In seven days im going to do tea again with 3 grams and see if I like tea for low dose trips... But for my high dose trips im going to stick with just eating the nasty mushrooms.

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: Shroom Tea, Got Me! [Re: Fungi_x]
    #2165557 - 12/07/03 01:26 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

I have heard that Milk and shrooms result in negative effects...something about a coumpound in milk interacting with the psilocybin or something of that nature. Perhaps that has something to do with what sounds like the bad trip you had. Or maybe youu sorroundings and mindset had something to do with it as well. Premeditation of what you want to accomplsih while under the influence is a habit of mine despite most of the time I dont really accomplsih much besides a good time...hehe

OfflinePsiloSteve
Bioinformant
Re: Shroom Tea, Got Me! [Re: orizon]
    #2166536 - 12/07/03 03:08 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

I had the same effects from some gradeA cyans. I think I let them soak for too long and they broke down. I just wound up staying up all night and barfing onto a pile of wood. The good thing is that it rained violently for quite a few days after, and when I checked it, the pile was covered in this rapidly bluing mycelium. I mean COVERED, looking really healthy. The bugs ate it though.

--------------------
Don't worry be happy!

OfflinePsiloSteve
Bioinformant
Re: Shroom Tea, Got Me! [Re: PsiloSteve]
    #2166543 - 12/07/03 03:10 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

hehe maybe I should post this in the grow log forum as a new cyanescens cultivation techinique.  ya... I'll call it the barf tek :smile:

--------------------
Don't worry be happy!

OfflineFungi_x
Original Shroomer
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: Shroom Tea, Got Me! [Re: PsiloSteve]
    #2169626 - 12/08/03 08:40 PM (13 years, 1 day ago)

I think the fact that the actives hit me all at once gave me a bad time. It was the feeling of "feeling" everything. And my brain was not automatically breathing, I had to tell myself to breath. I prolly could have avoided this if I would have drank the tea slower. It took me like 30 seconds to down the dose. I should have spaced it out over 1hr or more.

O-well lesson learned :stoned:

--------------------

HAPPY FUCKING HOLIDAYS!

Offlinedirk gently
enthusiast
Re: Shroom Tea, Got Me! [Re: Fungi_x]
    #2175313 - 12/13/03 08:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, I think you just were not used to the faster absorption from tea. On an empty stomach you will get effects in as little as 10min. Faster, more intense take off. Can be unpleasant. Try sipping over a 30min period.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Shroom Tea, Got Me! [Re: orizon]
    #2175500 - 12/13/03 10:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I heard that the effect of mixing with milk gave "gut rot"

just rumour tho.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports