Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblepanamared
State of Mind

Loc: Panama
first trip
    #2165407 - 12/07/03 12:01 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Well I just had my first trip off some homegrown Koh Samuis, and what a first time it was  :grin: It started with eating roughly 14 grams fresh. I started to feel extremely energetic, such as jumping around (literally) After awhile I noticed a wall had turned a green color when it should have been white...hehehe so I decided to investigate. I went downstairs to get some more Dr. Pepper and in the midst of doing so my eye caught interest of this picture of a row boat, floating in water with no people in it, with a moon right in front of it. I became so interested in it that I started to stare at it and then it started to breathe in and out. I moved my hand to touch it and it kept breathing. I had to go upstairs to the bathroom, after a few minutes the geometric patterns of little diamond wallpapers started to shift in amazing ways, swaying one way, moving another, breathing in and out, oh so fun :-) I then proceeded to digest another shroom weighing 8.4 grams. I then went into my room. With no music or audio in around, I sat in pure silence. I started to have auditory hallucinations, or so it seemed. Little blips and loud, mechanic noises from within my ear started to buzz about. Everytime I felt it coming, I would concentrate on the noise and then it would begin to pulsate into a louder metallic sound and then disappear. This managed to go on for about 5 good minutes before my vision caught glimpse of a poster opposite the wall from my bed. A picture of a beautiful blonde female in a swimsuit on a blue sky scenery with clouds was staring intentively at me. I noticed a long pipe with a big chamber at the end, kind of like a hammer/bubbler but with a bigger chamber protruding from her mouth. With keen interest, I managed to keep good eye contact with the image. After a few seconds or so I readjusted my vision and noticed that in fact the pipe I had seen was nothing more then her breast that had somehow managed to change into a pipe. Strange I thought. I started to stare at my ceiling and soon my eyes started to crawl further up the ceiling, giving the impression my room was melting. Also noticed were a few color changes, one being a red hue all in front of my vision when in the bathroom, and the other being red and blue/green dots assorted closely together moving ever so slowly next to the picture of the smoking bikini woman.

Having ingested 14 grams fresh and then another 8.4 grams fresh later about an 40 minutes to an hour later, Im astonished I managed to see such hallucinations since having used the Dosage Calculator, I estimated my trip to be between a level 2 and 3 and wasn't expecting anything along the lines of hearing noises or seeing walls melt. Just goes to show how sensitive people maybe to the psilocybe fungi :-)

--------------------
shrug dot aboleo dot net

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: first trip [Re: panamared]
    #2165426 - 12/07/03 12:11 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

sounds like a great first trip.  welcome to our world.  i hope you enjoy your stay. :grin:

dont believe any 'dosage calculator', if you need math to feel fucked up, thats just wrong.i can get anywhere from level 3 to level 5 off of just 2 grams to 3.5 grams.  its person to person, find your own level, and learn to love it.

~JSLice~

--------------------

Offlinejohnyonthespot
fungus amungus
Loc: florida
Re: first trip [Re: angryjslice]
    #2165509 - 12/07/03 12:58 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

thats true. sounds like a fun ist time but your dosage sounds a lil miss diagnosed. and i think it would be very dificult to find a shroom that is 8.4 grams.

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: first trip [Re: johnyonthespot]
    #2165512 - 12/07/03 12:59 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

8.4 grams wet weight is a very attainable size mushroom...

that dried out would be around .8 grams, ive got a few that size right now...actually i have a cap that by itself weighs .7 dry...nice big fucker.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports