Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinerxbS
n00b-sabot
 User Gallery

Loc: FREE PSYCHONAUTICA
Re: Entities, manifestations of the mind or extra-dimensional beings? [Re: SomeGuyX]
    #21658147 - 05/09/15 05:02 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

i once really wished i was home miles away and when i opened up my eyes i was in my apartment (which was kind of like our dorms)...

i was really drunk at the time at a party got talked into a kegstand and then really wished i was home and passing out.

i also didnt take my keys with me and my 2 roomates were with me at the party, and apparently freaking out about my disappearance they said they had to use their keys to get in.

the time frame would have had me make the 10 mile or so trip in a matter of minutes ... if the clocks didnt get adjusted... or malfunction etc.

it was odd. i've always thought of it as weird, and i figure its probably a series of coincidences because why would the laws of physics or anything special happen for the sole purpose of me getting to pass out in my crapy dorm bed instead of a friends couch :smile:

sure i probably would have gotten punked... but people get punked. :smile:

i dunno if that counts, but i think it may have a more normal explanation we just couldnt come up with one.

--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]