Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Hello hunting forum :)
    #2164198 - 12/06/03 02:31 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Been a while....I just figured while I was at the parents house attending a company meeting, I'd fire up the ole computer and say hi :smile: I've been in my new house for a little over a month now, things are going great! Its been a good experiance so far. Still no cable or internet service, I adjust rabbit ears 10 times a day just to watch free airwaves, but its better than nothing. I'll be getting internet connection in a week or two. Gotta go to court first, been saving my pennies for that one, gotta go for another misdemenor marijuna possesion charge. Its looking good though, juist a $250 fine, no probation no classes, no bullshit. I get that over with monday, and my next paycheck will get me my precious internet :smile:

I really slacked on the mushroom hunting this season, I had my hands full with moving and working. Hope everyone found their fair share of weilii  and had fun with them! I found 2 blue staining Gymnopilus that I suspect were spectabilis 3 days ago, kinda suprising after all this cold weather and frosting. This new year should bring good things for me, and I should have much more time to pursue my mushroom hobbies. I'll be busy the rest of this year with my other hunting hobby, deer hunting! And lord knows theres enough deer around my new home to keep me busy :smile: Lots of coyotes too!

Anyways, just wanted to drop in and say hi and wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year and to let everyone know I haven't forgot about this place, you all are in my daily thoughts, and I'll be back soon. The hunting forum withdrawls are getting unbarable, I can't take it much longer :smile:

LK,

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Hello hunting forum :) [Re: Lizard King]
    #2164206 - 12/06/03 02:35 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Sounds good buddy. I'm starting to get back to the forum also.

Got any pictures of the Gymno's?

Peace and love to you my friend,

Keep shroomin,
GG

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #2164446 - 12/06/03 04:39 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Hey Lizard, I thought you were coming to Seattle? 2004?

Invisiblekoraks
Re: Hello hunting forum :) [Re: Stymee]
    #2164482 - 12/06/03 04:57 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

Good to have you back LK! Bummer about the mj thingy, but luckily you'll get away with it quite easily. I'm looking forward to you regularly posting here again!

Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
    #2168079 - 12/08/03 04:23 AM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Glad to know you're doing well (besides the misdemenor charge anyway  :thumbdown:  that's gotta suck).
Hope you're enjoying your new house. And I hope you're reducing the deer and coyote population. We have coyotes here also. It's open season on'em in N.C. Got lots of damn woodchucks(groundhogs) everywhere. They tried to eat up my garden, but I gave 'em a .243 hollowpoint to chew on instead  :wink:
You still finding time to play the guitar? I've been playing out  2 or 3 nights a week here lately, but I'm gonna have to slow down for the holidays.
Next year, when weilii season begins, I'm sure you'll find a couple of acres of 'em growing....... :grin:

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you..........and also to GG,  Mj, and the rest of the Shroomerites. :thumbup:

doo

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Trusted Identifier
    #2169147 - 12/08/03 04:36 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Nice to hear from ya LK, I was begining to wonder where you went. I didn't get to hunt the weilii's this season either... no time, too busy with school work. I'm gonna be home for Christmas break so I'll give ya a call, maybe you can show me around your new property.

Welp... off to study for finals. Talk to ya soon.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification