Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: Keyannki]
    #2162829 - 12/05/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

In particular, the line separating my dreams and "the real world" has been getting more and more hazy, to the point where its often difficult to remember where something happened: in the real world, or in a dream

wow, you really put your finger on it there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: chodamunky]
    #2163618 - 12/06/03 06:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

you should get that checked out

drunk at 5 30 am hahaaaa

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

InvisibleZildjian
human

Loc: new zealand
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: Keyannki]
    #2163651 - 12/06/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Just as a suggestion; maybe the reason many of you are experiencing synchronicity is because it has been made popular in recent months/years what with the matrix trilogy and waking life to name a couple. Solipsism seems to be a media buzzword at the moment. Synchronicity has always been present, if you think about it, everything revolves around time; 99% of businesses open at exactly the same time every fucking day and sell the same fucking items to the same fucking people. We all do the same things every day, and perhaps it takes the media (another thing we partake in everyday) to mention it before we begin to notice.

Tomorrow I will wake up between 1:00pm-4:00pm, have a shower for 5-10 minuites, have a cigarette, do a load of washing (which I do every week) eat something, go into town . . . etc. I know everyone else in this damn city follows a routine, thats why I see so many similarities all the damn time.

We live in a system! If the system were random, it would be chaos!

It's our own damn fault, if we got out of the damn cities and stopped following routine, stopped our addiction to comfortable life, we would stop seeing similarities.

I might be wrong, perhaps our society is 'stuck in a ditch'; I wrote two poems about this, from two different perspectives. . .I might post them in the arts forum.

sorry If i have repeated something; I just wanted to get this off my chest for my own piece of mind. . .thankyou for listening. . .or not for that matter.

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: Zildjian]
    #2163677 - 12/06/03 07:22 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zildjian said:
Just as a suggestion; maybe the reason many of you are experiencing synchronicity is because it has been made popular in recent months/years what with the matrix trilogy and waking life to name a couple. Solipsism seems to be a media buzzword at the moment. Synchronicity has always been present, if you think about it, everything revolves around time; 99% of businesses open at exactly the same time every fucking day and sell the same fucking items to the same fucking people. We all do the same things every day, and perhaps it takes the media (another thing we partake in everyday) to mention it before we begin to notice.

Tomorrow I will wake up between 1:00pm-4:00pm, have a shower for 5-10 minuites, have a cigarette, do a load of washing (which I do every week) eat something, go into town . . . etc. I know everyone else in this damn city follows a routine, thats why I see so many similarities all the damn time.

We live in a system! If the system were random, it would be chaos!

It's our own damn fault, if we got out of the damn cities and stopped following routine, stopped our addiction to comfortable life, we would stop seeing similarities.

I might be wrong, perhaps our society is 'stuck in a ditch'; I wrote two poems about this, from two different perspectives. . .I might post them in the arts forum.

sorry If i have repeated something; I just wanted to get this off my chest for my own piece of mind. . .thankyou for listening. . .or not for that matter.

This is what I think.

Very good post! :thumbup: 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Loc: everywhere all the time
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: Zildjian]
    #2164008 - 12/06/03 11:13 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zildjian said:
Just as a suggestion; maybe the reason many of you are experiencing synchronicity is because it has been made popular in recent months/years what with the matrix trilogy and waking life to name a couple.

That is right! But the fact that it is on more peoples minds and more people are looking for it means that it is more and more real. The more people question reality, the less rigid it becomes. We're all in this together, whether we like that or not. One love, One mind.

--------------------
i am another you

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: jiva]
    #2164090 - 12/06/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like it is time to revive the ever-popular Swami "Rock-To-The-Back-Of-The-Head" Challenge. This unique experiment is a testament to the unchangeability and solidity of reality.

Not surprisingly, even the most vocal proponent of fluid reality has backed down from this simple test anyone can try at home. Amaze your friends! Tame your enemies!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: Swami]
    #2164148 - 12/06/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

LOL  :nut:

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Reality all falls down... [Re: Swami]
    #19958466 - 05/08/14 11:15 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Sounds like it is time to revive the ever-popular Swami "Rock-To-The-Back-Of-The-Head" Challenge. This unique experiment is a testament to the unchangeability and solidity of reality.

Not surprisingly, even the most vocal proponent of fluid reality has backed down from this simple test anyone can try at home. Amaze your friends! Tame your enemies! 

Bumped for relevance.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order