Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Dreams I wish they would stop or come true.
    #2163704 - 12/06/03 09:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

A couple times a week I dream of my X. We drifted a part for the last few months that we were together. I said some stupid things that pushed her away further, not to mention we were staying at my moms house which isnt any day in the park its a freakin zoo. So now she is gone I see her on the lot sometimes with her new boyfriend. I dont know if it was this dude that stole her away or just plane me but when we broke up and after we had a big fight, the next day he is up there with flowers to help her feel better. A week later she posts on a sight abought her getting freraky with this dude and at first I thought she was talkin about me but she wasnt. It broke my freakin heart, my heart felt like it didnt work. So whats done is done she is gone.
Now the only time I see her is in dreams, Its wonderful till I wake up then its that same old broken hearted feeling. Its lame I am lame what ever. I dreamet of her last night and all I said to her was you look so lovley I then hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I then looked deep into her beautiful eyes and sighed. Then I woke up cold hurt and lonly.
I just wish I could talk to her I just wish we could be like when we met. I had to many pressures on me to function right. And now that things are going good for me I want her back. I have been dating checking out to see whats around, Nothing compares to her, sorry ladys.
Maybe someday yall can steal my heart away but for now this heart is stilll taken.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: ]
    #2164059 - 12/06/03 01:27 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Dude I know what you mean man. I havent smoked pot in like a month and I keep having some awesome dreams. Theyre cool and all but theyre way better than my regualr life. Dreams can be such a tease.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2164091 - 12/06/03 01:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

You have to work hard to make your dreams come true.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Anonymous #1

Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: pattern]
    #2164136 - 12/06/03 01:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Good point, I sort of gave up. But she is never around and I have no way to talk to her. I want to email her all the time but I just feel like she will get anoied with me. Thanks a lot because I did give up and how are my dreams to give up if I dont try

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2165432 - 12/07/03 12:12 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i used to have good dreams, but they got fucked up, cause my life went to hell. So the best dreams are in my heart, and when i can see them coming true, i can see them in my eyes. ^^^ is right, you have to work hard to make them come true. There are seas to swim through, and mountains to climb, but dont forget to take a look around you while your going, a lot of the dream is the journey.

--------------------
What?

OfflineSmeogall
Smeogal
Loc: Arizona
Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2165458 - 12/07/03 12:27 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I say turn that sadness into anger. It works for me.....

Anonymous #1

Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: Smeogall]
    #2166150 - 12/07/03 11:15 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I did change it to anger but then I stoped caring for her. Every time I thought of her I said fucking bitch to my self. But thats not my way. Thats not how I realy feel thats just my way of pushing her away and shutting of my feelings. I would just rather have every thing right. I just wish it was just like this time last year.

OfflineSmeogall
Smeogal
Loc: Arizona
    #2166823 - 12/07/03 05:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe you should try dating some other women. If you found someone else im sure that would help. Best of luck bro

Anonymous #1

Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: Smeogall]
    #2167433 - 12/07/03 10:02 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have been. Just keeping my eyes open but it dosnt replace this sort of lonlyness I have since she is gone. I no there are plenty other fish in the sea. Its just she was the prize catch the keeper that got away. Oh well shit happens.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #2167710 - 12/08/03 01:01 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I feel for you man. Breaking up is hard to do and it's really difficult when you can't escape her memory even in your dreams. And ouch that sounds really painful when you read her post about her getting freaky with a guy so soon after your relationship with her ended. My only serious relationship ended after six months and she was dating some guy like a week or two afterwards and I can remember the horrible pain when I found this out from a friend. Just to imagine her sharing her love with some other guy was almost unbearable. It's sadness so strong that your heart physically hurts. All I can say is that time will heal it. And you'll dream less and less about her too as time goes by.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2167912 - 12/08/03 02:54 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

if she gets w/ some dude right after you it doesn't sound like she's the nicest girl. maybe she wasn't good for you.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: TODAY]
    #2168500 - 12/08/03 10:05 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I know that now. It's hard to come to terms with that though after offering her your heart and soul on a platter for half a year. Live and learn I say.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Anonymous #1

Re: Dreams I wish they would stop or come true. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2168756 - 12/08/03 12:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I understand too, how it goes. I see the pattern that she is making. Its happend before the same way with her previos fellas. I feel sorry for her new man because the odds are against him. This time next year he will be in my boat but maybe not ya know maybe she found Mr. right. What ever! I only wish her the best of luck. I hope she understands that every one makes mistakes and learnes from them.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being