Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Loc: Free Soul & IISkuNkII Flag
So I make stuff in apophysis
    #21636809 - 05/04/15 08:36 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

First off, I'm sorry about the sizes, I don't know how to resize, when I upload them off of shroomery. I cant upload them here, because some of them are 200mb files. And that's a lot.. hahah.

I'll bump this thread whenever I make something I enjoy, feel free to watch, post, talk about anything, whatever, I don't care. Derail my thread and talk about white castle, whatever's clever, I just want somewhere to put my fractal art.

This one is my favorite. If anyone want's to use these things for anything, go for it.

If you have any requests, (it'd probably be hard to describe what you want to see) Just let me know and I'll do my best.

I don't know why they gave some of them backgrounds, None of these photo's have backgrounds, they're all transparent.

--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 12:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJvF
Fletcher Detcher

Loc: Chicago Flag
Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21636817 - 05/04/15 08:39 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Good shit,

Reminds me of K visuals

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: JvF]
    #21636825 - 05/04/15 08:41 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jfischer218 said:
Good shit,

Reminds me of K visuals

Thanks man, these ones were all made under the influence of mushrooms.

They're actually animated too, but I'm not sure how to turn them into GIFs or anything yet

--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21637738 - 05/05/15 12:31 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

These are made just stoned. I wonder if the drugs I'm on will influence what I decide to make? I usually just build on it until its visually pleasing to me In the perfect way.

They take a while to render, but I have a couple more finished I'm bumping out to .png now.

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 12:36 AM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#21637766 - 05/05/15 12:40 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

its got potential :strokebeard:

add some random art to go with it and it will look killer

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: zZZz]
    #21637780 - 05/05/15 12:43 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

this is almost like a extra colorful representation of a visual hallucination on psychedelics. nice. interesting, indeed, OP.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21637784 - 05/05/15 12:44 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
its got potential :strokebeard:

add some random art to go with it and it will look killer

I don't have photoshop installed at the moment, because I have a project I'm working on in Unreal 4 and that kinda occupies all my hard drive space, I will eventually but as of right now I can't do that.

I'm posting them up so someone can do just that! Why don't you rise to the challange?!
:awebig:

All I work with are fractals. But Thanks man! Glad you like it.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
this is almost like a extra colorful representation of a visual hallucination on psychedelics. nice. interesting, indeed, OP.

Thanks man! That's the goal here actually. :thumbup:

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 12:44 AM)

Offlineakira_akuma

#21637794 - 05/05/15 12:47 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

whoa, what's this Unreal 4 Eng. process you're working on, is it some trippy stuff?  :trippinbawelz:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21637808 - 05/05/15 12:52 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

The next one coming up is my favorite I've made tonight! Stay tuned.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#21637818 - 05/05/15 12:54 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
I'm posting them up so someone can do just that! Why don't you rise to the challange?!

i'd be on that except i dont have a mouse atm. having no mouse is like having no hands on the comp.. it's lonely..

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #21637820 - 05/05/15 12:55 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
whoa, what's this Unreal 4 Eng. process you're working on, is it some trippy stuff?  :trippinbawelz:

Well, It's a first person game so far, and My art is highly influenced by psychs, but I really haven't developed anything as far as gameplay, it's going to be a game, but I'm just building the back bones so far. But It might look a little trippy.

You're kind of inspiring me now though, to make an a project like my fractal art, only somehow make it explorable with unreal.

Like a universe simulator with these fractals as "galaxies" , but when I run these as animations, they use like 100 percent of all four cores in my computer lol. I don't have a rig capable of that yet either sadly :frown: you have inspired me though.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21637822 - 05/05/15 12:56 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

Psychonautica said:

i'd be on that except i dont have a mouse atm. having no mouse is like having no hands on the comp.. it's lonely..

Oooh. Ouch. I feel your pain, are you on a laptop?

Fuck it put this one on a white background, that really sucks hahah.

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 12:58 AM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#21637830 - 05/05/15 12:57 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

yes i am :hugitout:

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21637832 - 05/05/15 12:58 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

Well, It's a first person game so far, and My art is highly influenced by psychs, but I really haven't developed anything as far as gameplay, it's going to be a game, but I'm just building the back bones so far. But It might look a little trippy.

You're kind of inspiring me now though, to make an a project like my fractal art, only somehow make it explorable with unreal.

Like a universe simulator with these fractals as "galaxies" , but when I run these as animations, they use like 100 percent of all four cores in my computer lol. I don't have a rig capable of that yet either sadly :frown: you have inspired me though.

i can smell what the Rock is cooking. i wish you happy programming; sounds really neat.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21637847 - 05/05/15 01:04 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:

i can smell what the Rock is cooking. i wish you happy programming; sounds really neat.

Don't get your hopes up, I assure you the rock isn't very good at cooking.

I'm having trouble programming my way out of a box, actually.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21637870 - 05/05/15 01:13 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Offlineakira_akuma

#21637894 - 05/05/15 01:21 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

Don't get your hopes up, I assure you the rock isn't very good at cooking.

I'm having trouble programming my way out of a box, actually.

yeah, but Unreal 4 is well it's accessible. i'm sure you can do something neato, at least. plus, practice makes perfect, and if you intend to make games, you gotta start somewhere. you either A: go to school, get accredited, and get hired specifically for someone or B: you get a leg up doing your own thing until you can learn the ins-and outs or C: start your own company and hire your own development staff.

right now neato is good enough, i'd say, if you're just starting out and already coming up with good ideas. roll with it, mang.

PS: that above pic is coolin' too, dude.

OfflineColours
Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21637977 - 05/05/15 02:19 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Sweet dude! I've been using Apophysis for a few years now. Can be buggy, but it's a way to kill some time.

I haven't used it in a few months though, so I'll give a whirl and post some small fractals.

Have you ever tried to build one from scratch? It's fucking hard to build them from scratch and look really cool

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: Colours]
    #21638049 - 05/05/15 03:08 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Colours said:
Sweet dude! I've been using Apophysis for a few years now. Can be buggy, but it's a way to kill some time.

I haven't used it in a few months though, so I'll give a whirl and post some small fractals.

Have you ever tried to build one from scratch? It's fucking hard to build them from scratch and look really cool

I build all of my stuff from scratch. That's why I said I'll take requests in the beginning of the thread

I can make a tutorial or something and explain how the different equations and scripts work, and how you can manipulate them, but I'm sure someone's already said it better somewhere on google, I learned everything from reading about it.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 03:14 AM)

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21638058 - 05/05/15 03:16 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

The reason I love apophysis so much is because there's no possible way to explain the psychedelic experience in words. This is the best way I've found to try to explain the psychedelic experience, and it's still not very good at that.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineColours
    #21638060 - 05/05/15 03:17 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

Colours said:

I build all of my stuff from scratch. That's why I said I'll take requests in the beginning of the thread

Oh wow so you're writing your own scipts, and/or using the transform editor? I don't get all the fractal math jargon. Stuff goes over my head..

Or are you using the various setting in the optinos menu (Forced Symetry, Number of Transforms, Variations,etc..)?? Because that's how 99% of the people that use this program. Nothing wrong with it, it just takes a long time and math knowledge to write intricate, symmetrical fractals.

I just mess with the various settings and create batch after batch and get perfect wild fractals in lots of 50 fractals at a time. It's definitely the way to go and cover more ground with the program.

If you're really good at fractal math coding though, look into making videos because that's where it gets really interesting.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21638068 - 05/05/15 03:23 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Colours said:
Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

Colours said:

Oh wow so you're writing your own scipts, and/or using the transform editor? I don't get all the fractal math jargon. Stuff goes over my head..

Or are you using the various setting in the optinos menu (Forced Symetry, Number of Transforms, Variations,etc..)?? Because that's how 99% of the people that use this program. Nothing wrong with it, it just takes a long time and math knowledge to write intricate, symmetrical fractals.

I just mess with the various settings and create batch after batch and get perfect wild fractals in lots of 50 fractals at a time. It's definitely the way to go and cover more ground with the program.

If you're really good at fractal math coding though, look into making videos because that's where it gets really interesting.

All of the above, depending on the mood.

Sometimes, when I'm tripping to much balls, it breaks down to a lot simpler, and I can usually only make 2 before my brain needs other stimulation, or end up watching the script animation for hours, I sometimes do use the premade scripts, I have a couple of my own though. I also haven't moved onto Aphophysis 7x yet, I have it installed but I still use aphophysis 2.someshit. I use other peoples third party plug ins too, but I never start with the random flames, anymore really, i can understand what the triangles too based on the scripts and plugins im running on the flame, so I just build them up myself and then tweak them, to the point where I can tell you what drug each flame is inspired by.

I guess I should have been more clear about what I meant by scratch, but I don't just hit random flames, but there's nothing wrong with doing that, you can still get some cool shit by just putzing around in the program even if you have no idea what you're doing.

Like whenever I'm tripping, I just putz around in the program.
:trippinbawelz:

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21639709 - 05/05/15 02:39 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I've been working on rendering some in 3d but I still can't really get my script right, apparently.. Something seems... Off about these...

Maybe it's because apophysis was never meant to have 3 dimensions so I'm actually creating the illusion of a third dimension in 2d space?

These are done on a light dose of mushrooms, like 1.5 grams dry, nothing crazy.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
    #21639762 - 05/05/15 02:50 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

You should check out mandelbulb 3d, and gimp, and use them all together and stuff.

Cool art, BTW.

--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: TopPmz]
    #21639796 - 05/05/15 03:00 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TopPmz said:
You should check out mandelbulb 3d, and gimp, and use them all together and stuff.

Cool art, BTW.

I'm well versed in photoshop, so I'd probably never use gimp. It's just not installed at the moment, But I'll check out mandelbulb!

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21639990 - 05/05/15 03:46 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

#21640016 - 05/05/15 03:52 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

That's pretty awesome.

--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21640033 - 05/05/15 03:56 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TopPmz said:
That's pretty awesome.

Thank you, sir! Appreciate it.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineColours
    #21640132 - 05/05/15 04:24 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Hell yeah man, that stuff looks great!

I actually just read about Apophysis 7x last night after seeing this thread. It had been a long time since I read anything about it, so that's cool they're keeping up with it.

I have the older version, too. I can't even open it right now for some reason hah. I'll probably just have to restart my computer or delete and reinstall.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21640144 - 05/05/15 04:27 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Colours said:
Hell yeah man, that stuff looks great!

I actually just read about Apophysis 7x last night after seeing this thread. It had been a long time since I read anything about it, so that's cool they're keeping up with it.

I have the older version, too. I can't even open it right now for some reason hah. I'll probably just have to restart my computer or delete and reinstall.

I don't enjoy 7x. I still have it, just to have it, and I do use it from time to time, I just am not well versed in it, and I'm not that young anymore, to where I can pick up and learn new shit in a day, hahah!

But yeah this last one, so far is my favorite in the thread. It's what I'd imagine the universe sort of looks like.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineColours
    #21640145 - 05/05/15 04:27 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Gotta say though, I prefer the black background because it allows all the colors to stick out more, and it looks like the fractals are floating in outer space or something.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21640154 - 05/05/15 04:30 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Colours said:
Gotta say though, I prefer the black background because it allows all the colors to stick out more, and it looks like the fractals are floating in outer space or something.

None of these have backgrounds, but also I agree, I'm kind of upset imgur puts them on a white background, but sometimes there isn't a background? I don't know.

Sorry about that man, It's really bothersome too, because the White and bright highlights get lost in the background :frown:

I googled it, and apparently IMGUR changes them from .png (transparent backgrounds) to a .jpg when the file is too large.

Guess I'm going to look for a new hosting service for the rest of these uploads!

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 04:33 PM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #21640234 - 05/05/15 04:48 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

TopPmz said:
That's pretty awesome.

Thank you, sir! Appreciate it.

this one is killer. all it needs is like a space background :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21640280 - 05/05/15 04:58 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

That's my favorite one too!

I'm trying a new place to upload them, so stay tuned how they look. If it looks good I'll reupload this without a background, hopefully. Might even reupload everything.

Well this upload site didn't work, I've just decided that I'll convert them into smaller file sizes, so that way, they'll upload without the annoying white background.

Shoot me a PM if anyone want's full quality originals. I'll gladly email you some or something like that.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 04:59 PM)

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21640295 - 05/05/15 05:00 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Test?

Turns out it takes way too long to convert for me to care to do it, if you want to see one, without a background just ask and I will make it so.

I'm going to redo the orange space looking one though, just because of how perfect it turned out.

Yeah, Converting them seems to be the way to go.

EDIT AGAIN : FUCK IT, i have nothing better to do.

I'm going to convert every image in the thread, so come back and check em out!

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 05:03 PM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#21640306 - 05/05/15 05:03 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

nooice

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#21640313 - 05/05/15 05:04 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

cool, i'l try to mess around with some of them when i get my mousy back..

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #21640347 - 05/05/15 05:11 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

INCOMING WALL OF PHOTO'S

I'm not going to go back, and erase the ones with a white background because I'm lazy. I skipped the first one, because it worked without a background, so did a couple others but I don't feel like taking time to preview which link is which photo, so sorry. hahaha.

They look so much better this way!

But here they are again, with no white background (This are still reduced quality, so PM if you want originals to work with)

This one looks EXPONENTIALLY better without a background, super happy with the way it turned out.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Invisiblechameleon303
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arcane Sanctuary Flag
    #21640435 - 05/05/15 05:27 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

really good ive made some fractals in PS and tinkered a little with a fractal program i forgot which and the generator for electric sheep screen saver, i need to read into it more ive im going to make anything as good as yours are, awesome stuff

by far the best two
http://i.imgur.com/k8nEObg.png
http://i.imgur.com/eY0Ocx9.jpg

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: chameleon303]
    #21641018 - 05/05/15 07:21 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chameleon303 said:
really good ive made some fractals in PS and tinkered a little with a fractal program i forgot which and the generator for electric sheep screen saver, i need to read into it more ive im going to make anything as good as yours are, awesome stuff

by far the best two
http://i.imgur.com/k8nEObg.png
http://i.imgur.com/eY0Ocx9.jpg

I'm sure you could make something much better than me! If you try hard enough!

I got a few more rendering right now. Stay tuned folks.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21641057 - 05/05/15 07:29 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/05/15 07:58 PM)

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21641521 - 05/05/15 09:04 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21675278 - 05/13/15 04:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

#21675328 - 05/13/15 04:10 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

By far, your best work yet.

--------------------

OfflineColours
    #21675380 - 05/13/15 04:25 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

That one is dope, Psycho! Nice 3D effect on that one.

Psycho got me back into Apophysis after a hiatus :thumbup:. A few favorites of my own so far.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21675395 - 05/13/15 04:28 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TopPmz said:

yeah, I'm using a modded version of apophysis so I can make shit in 3d, I'm still getting used to it :smile:

Thanks though man!

Colours, Fuck you. You're already better than me.
QUIT STEALING MY THUNDER.

Just kidding man, keep it up! :thumbup: that first one is fucking beautiful man!

I got a few more rendering out right meow.

Those are all done in 7x right Colours?

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/13/15 04:29 PM)

OfflineColours
    #21675461 - 05/13/15 04:47 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonautica said:
Quote:

TopPmz said:

yeah, I'm using a modded version of apophysis so I can make shit in 3d, I'm still getting used to it :smile:

Thanks though man!

Colours, Fuck you. You're already better than me.
QUIT STEALING MY THUNDER.

Just kidding man, keep it up! :thumbup: that first one is fucking beautiful man!

I got a few more rendering out right meow.

Those are all done in 7x right Colours?

Thanks dude. I feel like I am getting better with it, but I'm still just a baby compared to some other peoples work. Tutorials are the main reason I am able to get these shapes. I'll put a link to where I find tutorials at the bottom, in case you haven't come across it.

Yes, 7x. It's waaay more stable than what I had before. It's a god send compared to the last version I had.

With tutorials, I like to follow them precisely, understand how it works, and then do it over and tweak shit. See how stuff changes, which variations do what, etc. It's helped a lot.

Tutorials

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21675554 - 05/13/15 05:15 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I use the experimental Apophysis 3d from This link. http://sourceforge.net/projects/apophysis/files/

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineColours
    #21675642 - 05/13/15 05:39 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

That 2nd one is awesome. It's like some alien ocean coral spewing some light.

What render settings do you usually do?

Lately I've been doing:

Image size: 1920x1080 or 2000x2000, depending on what image looks like.

Density: 4000 - 10,000
Over Sample: 1, sometimes 2 if smaller density
Filter Radius: 1

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21675754 - 05/13/15 06:07 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

1920*1080 (I resize to 1024/768 for smaller image size)
Density 4000
Over Sample : 4 or 3
Filter Radius .4

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Edited by Psychonautica (05/13/15 06:08 PM)

OfflineColours
    #21675833 - 05/13/15 06:23 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Cool! It's interesting to see the render settings to certain pictures.

My laptop is pretty weak so my renders take like 5-15 hours when I start messing with over sample.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

#21675842 - 05/13/15 06:25 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Mine take like... 5-10 minutes, and I thought that's a long time holy shit. Hahaha.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

OfflineColours
    #21675968 - 05/13/15 06:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Actually, I just realized over sample only increases data size and actually decreases render time. But, I've read it can decrease quality trying to compress quality into time.

I tested it and I cut my times down to like 35 minutes so that's cool, but I'm curious how much quality is reduced. I like the quality I have now.  I've always rendered while I was sleeping so it never really affected me anyways.

OfflineArctic W. Fox
 User Gallery
    #21676063 - 05/13/15 07:15 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Nice work, peeps!

I tried my hand at 7x just last week. I think I'll be finished with my first one rendering sometime in October.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: Arctic W. Fox]
    #21676169 - 05/13/15 07:40 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Is that a joke, or are you rendering with a potato? Hahah.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

InvisibleSynthe
Gatorade me, bitch!
Male

Loc: Three bags of Funyuns Flag
Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: JvF]
    #21676238 - 05/13/15 07:54 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jfischer218 said:
Good shit,

Reminds me of K visuals

Reminds me of MXE CEV's

--------------------

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: Synthe]
    #21676316 - 05/13/15 08:08 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I could really use some of those rendered ones in my digital art.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Re: So I make stuff in apophysis [Re: Tmethyl]
    #21676336 - 05/13/15 08:15 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tmethyl said:
I could really use some of those rendered ones in my digital art.

I can't speak for colours, but you're more than welcome to use any of mine. If you want the original files just let me know, but they're too big to upload them and remain pngs. Imgur automatically makes them jpgs unless I reduce file sizes.

--------------------
Sheekle said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom