Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery
Loc: Hawaii
Am I wacked or is this the way it should be?
    #2163435 - 12/06/03 04:51 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I like mushrooms. I am curious about a few things that happen to me when I am high on mushrooms. I am sure everyone has a different experience but I am curious if most all trips have the same general spiritual theme. And if that is the case then maybe I am not so wacked or if it is all in my head. Basically when I trip I enter into like another dimension that is like one noone is aware of when they are not on shrooms. This other dimension seems real and its like I have a communion with God. I dont know if that is the correct name for this kind of entity in my haed. It is more like the energy that makes up all things. it is what it is. and when I am on shrooms it is like I can see this energy. There is a voice in my head that tells me to dont smoke, take deep breaths, drink lots of water, eat healthy, exercise. It seems to instruct me on ways that I can improve my life. And if I obey these little commandments I will be rewarded in unforseen ways. (is this what people mean when they refer to mushrooms as getting the cobwebs out) I cannot tell wheter this voice is either male or female. Also there is this sound. an audible sound it doesnt sound like OM. It is more like a shrill sound going back and forth like the waves coming in and out. Last time I tripped (Itried to meditate on that sound and the sound just grabbed me and was like on the end of my nose forcing air into my lungs making my whole body squrim taking deep breaths until I almost made myself dizzy and then it was like I didnt need oxygen anymore but was on this spiritual plateau. where my body was the tem[ple of god and I needed to take care of it. In my head this is what I believe to be true. Does anyone here know of the sound I am talking about? I am not a meditator but I think that meditation is a good way to go but I have a problem with keeping my mind still. I do think that the trancendental meditation schools here in the west that someone has to pay 25k to get a montra that is probably all the same mantra they have to keep a secret. I really think that the way to god is free. Is the way to god listening to those little commandments that would make me a better person. My intuition says yes. does anyone share the same thoughts or ideas?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAlan Stone

Loc: Ten feet up
Re: Am I wacked or is this the way it should be? [Re: wacked]
    #2163648 - 12/06/03 08:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I think it's the way you should be, but then again, I've been called a wacko on several occasions  :smirk:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Re: Am I wacked or is this the way it should be? [Re: Alan Stone]
    #2165192 - 12/06/03 10:20 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

its all subjective...maybe there is no way that you "should be"

...in the middle of a world on a fish hook.

Re: Am I wacked or is this the way it should be? [Re: billster84]
    #2165600 - 12/07/03 02:02 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

should shouldn't be in your dictionary :wink:

my signature is too long

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Am I wacked or is this the way it should be? [Re: jahfeelirie]
    #2165846 - 12/07/03 06:02 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Am I wacked or is this the way it should be?

According to your login name, you are wacked. :grin:

If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology