Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Help! What is going on here?
    #21632684 - 05/04/15 01:42 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Deleted

Edited by Anonymous (05/10/15 09:58 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Coms Rep
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21632737 - 05/04/15 01:54 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Don't cross the line.  Just peel one off and go from there.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Invisibleinfected_2

Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21660068 - 05/10/15 06:43 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Once my longterm gf and myself had been drinking and ended up back at mine in bed. She was saying let's have sex but she was way more drunk than me. I was like 2 pint buzzed whereas she was hammered and I felt a bit weird about it. So I say i'm not sure about it and then she breaks down into tears, cries for 30secs and then passes out.
In the morning she didn't remember it. And I think I made the right call. Sure we know each other and she was asking for it, but I knew something was quite right, and waiting 1 minute confirmed that.

There was another time when we'd been talking about waking each other up with sex. I said she'd need to leave her bottoms off so it could actually happen.  some days later shes gone to sleep without the bottoms on, so in the morning i wake her up as planned starting with some oral. But as it turned out she wasn't necessarily awake and so she pretty much just woke up with me inside her in a state of confusion. Whilst she didn't complain at all, you could tell it wasn't a great idea to be repeated.

I would err on the side of caution. Even if it appears they consented, you should really avoid that scenario where you actually need to explain to them that they consented in the morning. "Oh btw, we had sex last night but you were too hammered to stay awake through it, ye you said it was fine."  I'd say that'd be a bit unsettling for some girls.

Plus banging a dry, lifeless sack of spuds ain't all that enjoyable.

OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: infected_2]
    #21660331 - 05/10/15 10:06 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

The point in having a girlfriend is that you can't really fuck up an evening because it's not a date. She will be there in the morning, the day after and the weeks after.

That's why I surely wouldn't be ruminating about how I did not get to have sex with her at that one occasion. If you are nice to her, you will get to fuck her more often than you will at some point probably want.

There's nothing wrong with an "incedribly high sex drive" in general but it looks like you are making yourself uncomfortable with it. If she denies you for apparent reasons, go masturbate or pass out as well.
Her apology should be a blowjob the next day, you can ask her to do that and it might even get her libido back on track for sex.

Excessive partying has rendered me unable to cum a hundred times and I'll just go start fucking her when I wake up.

I'd suspect this becomes more manageable with age. But busting a nut definately helps, no need to experience all these bad feelings your OP expresses.

Anonymous #2

Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #21661204 - 05/10/15 03:10 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Agree I think you're just thinking about it too much and we've all kinda been there.

Emotional issues, passing out, confusing... What do you expect from binge drinking?

OfflineSuspector
A disheveled pattern
Male

Loc: Long Island NY
Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #21662452 - 05/10/15 09:09 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

So her boss came onto her and she started acting wierd? lol that is fucked up, I would tell her to tell whoever the boss of the boss is because she would easily get that douche fired, boom bang boom, dont gotta worry about anything

--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Offlinekowaiimeatpie
Stranger in the Light

Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: Suspector]
    #21685528 - 05/16/15 02:48 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

All's fair in love and war ya dingus.

Offlinekowaiimeatpie
Stranger in the Light

Re: Help! What is going on here? [Re: infected_2]
    #21685538 - 05/16/15 02:51 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

That reminds me of this chick I banged... She told me wanted her partner to wake her up with sex o_O

What if you're that dude!?!?! WHAT IF WE'RE TUNNEL BUDDIES!!!?!????????

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
144 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.