Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!!
    #2161230 - 12/05/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Im not makin any promises and I usually persoanlly dont go hunting in the months of dec.-jan.-feb. because the harvest usually is'nt woth the trek due to the season wearing off, but this morning it drizzled for a few hours and its in the 70's now with some overcast clouds. Looks like the right conditions to me. If there are any florida hunters lookin to find a last minute harevest, I think tonight will be one of your last chances until spring starts to kick in. I have a gig tonight but Im sending some of my understudies out to the fields to see if anything is popping up. A call to All Florida shroomerites: if you have time and intersest, hit the fields and see if you can find anything...if not, sorry for the misleading prediction... but if the hunt is successful, Post the picks and the story of your adventure!!!!
Peace and good luck, Orizon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleback2growing
hunter

Loc: southeast usa
Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: orizon]
    #2161267 - 12/05/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

its been getting warmer here in louisiana too. i was thinking of making a run, ill post results

--------------------
Its cube season on the gulf coast.

Whats more natural than a man going out and collecting medicines?

I like to take the heavenly route to hell.

Offlinejackgreen
JG
Male
Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: back2growing]
    #2161951 - 12/05/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I went last night temp was 68 degrees, and it had rained the night before. I just moved and there is thousands of acres of fields just a couple miles away, just a lil too far to walk. So we thought it would be a good idea to go check it out last night, well after about 3 hours of looking, and wierd encounters, saw lots of bones, had to jump the same creek like 10 times to get where we wanted haha, and got scared in the deep woods behind the field, we only found about 5 copes. I myself only found one nice large one(prob the biggest i have ever seen)and my friend found the rest. We did some investigating, and we know the field produces because we found copes, but, we were flipping through the dung, and couldn't find any mycelium, we think it's been too cold for too long, and the mycelium is gone. Can't wait to check this field, and the other surronding fields out around summer. All i gotta say is good like Orizon cause Iam in the same area as you, the find was very thin haha.

Offlinejackgreen
JG
Male
Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: jackgreen]
    #2163732 - 12/06/03 08:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

luck*

OfflineDpg_109
Stranger
Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: jackgreen]
    #2163963 - 12/06/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

lots of luck?? i think i may head out to my field tomorrow morning or tonight

--------------------
And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise,
And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body,
Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: Dpg_109]
    #2164225 - 12/06/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

My friends left me a message on my phone last night aftter the gig saying they found only a dozen pans (probally half are actvive Copes) and a few Cubies. They said the weather was really cold like in the upper 50's and despite yesterday mornings' rain, it was'nt humid at all. Even the durable Lepiotas werent out last night. So a few hours of huntng yielded about a dose...Im glad I did'nt go out hehe. Im not considering hittin the fields during the winter unless we get a good solid warm front along with a few showers. Central Florida mushroom huntin season is done until March I'd say. YOu guys along the coast will have alot more luck with that ocean warm breeze and extra humidity. But the heart of central Florida looks like it's gonna be pretty dead for a while.
Peace, Orizon

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2164259 - 12/06/03 01:00 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It's super cold right now (for me) on the southwest coast.

But it's not too cold for the Copelandia's & Cubensis. They're out there right now, you just have to poke around in the right places.

Offlinejackgreen
JG
Male
Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2165070 - 12/06/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Places to hard for me to find haha.

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
    #2165098 - 12/06/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Luck is not required.I have been getting at least a dry oz every other day here in the panhandle.

Offlinejackgreen
JG
Male
Re: Central Florida shrooms a possibility tonight!!! lookout!!!! [Re: em_bre_O]
    #2166253 - 12/07/03 10:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

What are the temps up there, and what are you finding cubes?

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
    #2166587 - 12/07/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Go to the weather channel and find out.Cubes god damnit cubes

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2173151 - 12/12/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I had a neat dream the other night about stumbling upon a pasture and saw some nice golden Cubensis and some trippy Copelandia's. I went back to get my camera and never made it back to the shrooms because i bumped into some hot babes at my mansion.

I'm sure they are out there for sure right now, where i am. Its getting a little cold, but they still fruit here.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom