Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMycoFactory
Mr MycoBag

Loc: NC, USA
Beware of C.H.I.A.
    #2155426 - 12/03/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Beware of C.H.I.A (Canabilistic Humanoid Internet Activities)

This is sick....

Quote:

Police tracked down and arrested the suspect last December after a student in Austria alerted them to an advertisement he had placed on the Internet seeking a man willing to be killed and eaten.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/news/ap/ap_story.html/Intl/AP.V3522.AP-Germany-Canniba.html

Alleged Cannibal Says Victim Was Willing
By INGE TREICHEL
Associated Press Writer

KASSEL, Germany (AP)--A 42-year-old German accused of killing, dismembering and eating the flesh of another man admitted the charges as his murder trial began Wednesday, but said his victim had been willing.

Armin Meiwes, a computer expert who lived in a half-timbered former manor in the town of Rotenburg, allegedly found his 43-year-old victim over the Internet and killed him after he traveled from Berlin to meet Meiwes in March 2001.

Prosecutors say the killing was sexually motivated and filed murder charges, despite concluding that the killing had the victim's consent. Meiwes is accused of killing the engineer, identified by authorities only as Bernd Juergen B., by stabbing him in the throat.

Meiwes, appearing relaxed in a dark suit and tie, told the Kassel state court in detailed testimony Wednesday that his victim arrived on March 9, 2001, and soon undressed.

``Now you can see my body. I hope you'll find me tasty,'' Meiwes quoted his visitor as saying. The victim later said he wanted to be stabbed to death after drinking a bottle of cold medicine to lose consciousness, Meiwes testified.

Meiwes said he stabbed his victim the next morning, believing he was already dead, and recorded his act on a videotape that is being used as evidence.

``I kissed him once more, prayed and pleaded for forgiveness,'' Meiwes told the court.

Defense lawyers argue Meiwes should not be charged with murder, saying the slaying a form of mercy killing. Meiwes could face life in prison if convicted of murder.

Meiwes testified that he deep-froze some of the dismembered body parts, eating the flesh over the following months, and buried others in the garden. Police who searched Meiwes' home found human flesh and bones.

Police tracked down and arrested the suspect last December after a student in Austria alerted them to an advertisement he had placed on the Internet seeking a man willing to be killed and eaten.

Meiwes told the court he began placing Internet ads seeking a man to kill and eat after the 1999 death of his mother, whom he described as domineering. He said he received up to 430 e-mails in return.

The court is due to hear 38 witnesses. A verdict is expected in February.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: Beware of C.H.I.A. [Re: MycoFactory]
    #2155658 - 12/03/03 02:57 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Damn it now I'm hungry for steak. LOL

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Beware of C.H.I.A. [Re: MycoFactory]
    #2157451 - 12/04/03 05:45 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

man, that's sick :confused:

i cant imagine people emialing this guy to be his dinner :crazy:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order