Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Ugh.... looking back
    #2156450 - 12/03/03 09:30 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It really was my fault.

But still annoying, here's a tip, make sure you're house is locked, you have all your gear, and everything is in order when you head out for a night tripping.

I left my house at around 5:00 with my girlfriend. My parents were home with my grandmother. They have no idea that I experiment with drugs, and I intend to keep it that way. So I told her to bring everything with her, it was her first time tripping and I was trying to point out that it's important to have your belongings with you (mental thing).

So we went out... I had a WONDERFUL experience, as did my girlfriend when she was finally able to let go of reality and just experience the high.

So yea... It went great and then on the come down (still tripping a bit) she starts to say that we have to go home so she can get her shit and phone her parents.

I never wanted to go home at 10 30.. I knew my high wouldn't have worn off yet, and really didn't feel up to facing authority figures. I told her this, and explained this is why I wanted her to take her purse and shit out with her.

Anyways, we got home, I got really fucking anxious, didn't know what to say, and ended up just waking up to my room proclaiming that im fucking tired and pissed off as my excuse for being high (they obviously knew I was stoned, this caused alot of mental stress whilst high, and sober).

Lesson learnt the hard way. I know now, that I ain't going home till about 1 am when I trip, and I'm definately gonna have all my shit with me so there is no need to face parents, or as previously stated, any authority figures I should fear while tripping on shrooms.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: daft]
    #2156486 - 12/03/03 09:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Why fear them?

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: Druginduced]
    #2156531 - 12/03/03 09:58 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've been conditioned to fear dissapointing them, and even fear doing what I feel is best for me if it's outside of their parenting influence or their wants.

I questioned myself after as to why I should fear their 'wraith'.

Why am I afraid of being yelled at, or disciplined (or an attempt at least) but it's hard to let go of that mental conditioning. Anyways off topic, we all try to stay away from things that make us uncomfortable while tripping, and this is mine. I was forced into a situation where I had to confront them and it ended badly.

Maybe if I had a different outlook on the event things would have gone smoothly, but thats for future reference.

Anyways, my point I guess was, never be forced into a situation while tripping?

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

OfflineSmeogall
Smeogal
Loc: Arizona
    #2157124 - 12/04/03 01:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

my dad always tells at me for shit. And it pisses him off when he sees no emotion on my face. Just be zen dont let anything hurt you or make you happy. Just be colorless.

Anonymous

#2157159 - 12/04/03 01:43 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Dealing with your parents is bad while tripping? This is pretty long to read but it's such a shitty situation to be in while tripping you're guaranteed to laugh while reading it.

Me and a friend started taking HBWR every few days/week or so at the end of summer. We got to the point where we were taking 15+ seeds. A decent acquaintance of ours (kinda annoying kid, he's a good guy tho, everyones got their issues) wanted to trip, and we had 54 seeds left so we took 18 each. At this point, I was so sick of taking them the thought of the LSA/lime-juice concoction made me gag, and I poured a good amount of seed chunks into this kid's because he wanted to trip real hard. I forgot 10 made me bonkers my first time, but didn't think it'd turn into what it did..

Horrible wailing. Eardrum-shattering crying. Falling all over the place, respiratory problems, made a homosexual pass at me (Yes, I had the pleasure of being there when this kid came out of the closet, and he also happened to be trying to feel me up at the same time!). Brought him inside, kept the little encounter secret from our other friend who had gone in for something to drink. I decided to leave well enough alone and not mention anything, as it might have made this kid feel worse. He started puking everywhere, running back and forth from the bathroom to my room like a cartoon character saying random phrases. He'd go into the bathroom and be like, "I need to sit down and watch TV" and then sit down, look at it for a second, get up and say "I have to pee" so I'd follow to the other room to make sure he didn't die or anything and he'd get to the bathroom splash water on his face, fall, puke everywhere (projectile vomiting).

At 2am, three hours into the strongest visual trip of my life and still going strong, I have to clean up my house of everything (puke, drugs, dead kids) and get this guy out. I kept telling him, "It's all in your head, just relax" but he wouldn't so I had no choice. I dropped him and my other buddy off at his house (who I later found out spent the good portion of the next hour trying to find his house key on a ring with three keys on it). He walks in and he's instantly
fine (I find this out later).

The horror I felt driving around with drugs and tripping my balls off with someone who may or may not potentially die was excruciating. I remember seeing street lights turn into flashing neon strobes and then the only thing left in reality was their trails [Note: good reason not to trip and drive right there, kids]. These lights turned into red and blue lights, which of course turned into police sirens and me pulling over for no good reason at 2am on an empty street.

I still think cop cars are everywhere. I'm alone and riding dirty, tripping my ASS OFF. I'm hit, I think, as I stop at a red light. Everything froze. There was nothing moving at all in my field of vision and the music I had on seemed to disappear. I started freaking out. No cars, not a gust of wind, no people, nothing. I felt so empty and alone. My whole field of vision turned into a painting and then a "reality-colored" door snapped open and that little hamburger helper glove-man came out and winked at me. The light's still red, I start thinking, Oh man it turned green and I'm just tripping thinking it's still red, there's gotta be like ten cars behind me honking or six cops ready to haul my ass off. On an eight minute car ride I lost all sense of everything in a putrid mix of anxiety, fear, and worry.

Dude ended up being alright, much better than we thought. We were worried he completely lost his mind for good. He was making no sense talking to anyone even up until 3pm the next day, when he finally passed out. After awhile he was just babbling nonsensically. We thought we were gonna have to get him to the ER and all that fun shit.

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: ]
    #2157249 - 12/04/03 02:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cartoon_Nightmares said:
*story*

That's a pretty crazy story man, too bad you had to drive while tripping.

One day I had just broken up with my girlfriend (I was still living with my parents at the time), taken a couple shots of scotch, and decided to eat what was left of my stash of shrooms (1/2 oz). I was tripping at my friend's house and started to see evil, blood-dripping imagery. I decided to drive home. After I had peaked my mom came home and I had to talk to her. I kept my cool and she didn't realize anything, even though her face was shifting colors and shapes. Heh. I then called my ex over (thought I was done tripping), puked, then proceeded to peak again. She was cool about it though, and was there while I had an awesome experience in total darkness in my room.

BTW - What kind of "seeds" were you taking?

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

Anonymous

Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: Psilozero]
    #2157276 - 12/04/03 02:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hawaiin Baby Woodrose, I wrote this up before I had to re-register. If you're thinking of dosing I'd say start with 8-10, and as always, support your shroomery vendors (BBB is good).

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post1775738

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: ]
    #2157733 - 12/04/03 11:07 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I was almost about to straight-up tell my mom I eat shrooms, because during one trip I thought that shrooms was a right of passage that nobody talked about.

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: Ginseng]
    #2157815 - 12/04/03 11:57 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I once went home when I still was tripping... I thought no-one was home and felt very happy :laugh:
Then when I was getting something to drink, I saw my mother in the garden... I was so shocked!
I said Hi... and the rest of the conversation was just normal... maybe I was a bit too excited but she didn't notice I was high!

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: JAMsper]
    #2159380 - 12/04/03 09:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I used to be all paranoid whenever my parents called me on my cell phone or when I had to talk to them face to face while on any substance, but over time and practice I've learned it's really not that hard. Hell, on halloween I had to talk to my mom just after smoking a whole 1/4 of weed and I was peaking on a 1/8 of P. cyanes. Oh, and I was also very drunk. It was definatly a trip talking to her, but she didnt even suspect anything. I have also come home while trippin on shrooms and I have perfectly coherent conversations with her(I am talkative while shrooming)and she doesnt suspect me at all.

So yeah, moral of the story is, if you stay kool you should be fine.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Ugh.... looking back [Re: doop]
    #2159604 - 12/04/03 11:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

but if your too fucked up to stay cool than you can't be fine... what kind of advice is that. thats like somebody saying they are having a problem with bleeding and you tell them to stop bleeding.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports