Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

I desperately seek a particular pair of pants!!!! any help?
    #2155072 - 12/03/03 02:21 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

Hey guys...Im gettin a little disgruntled over a pair of pants that I really want more pair of but can't seem to find them anywhere. They are girls Linen white pants with bell bottoms and look very vintagey. I want to decorate then with all sort's of mandalas and iron-ons but the pair I have I don't want to experiement with in fear of accidentally ruining them (and they are sentimental kinda--different story). The pants were sold last year at some store in the mall called "Express" and I have even gone to the lengths of calling the the expresses in town but they are all out of stock. And to make things worse, Express doesnt make any of there items availabe on the net. SIGH!!!! I'm not gay or anything..these pants just have a really hippyish vintage look and are really cumfy. Can anybody help me? Even the particualar linen is'nt available at the fabric store so even if I knew how to sew...it would be useless. Fuck...I can really deck these pants out with some trippy ass artwork. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Orizon

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: I desperately seek a particular pair of pants!!!! any help? [Re: orizon]
    #2155732 - 12/03/03 05:17 PM (13 years, 10 days ago)

Linen pants for men and women are of spring/summer collections, so the only luck you'll have is in the clearance racks. I am a manager of a well-known contemporary fashion retail store, and we see those pants come around March at the earliest about every two years. You dont have to wear women's Express linen, by the way. There are plenty of men's linen pants available. Kenneth Cole and Armani Exchange had some in their spring/summer 2003 collections. We sold some wicked Diesel linen pants last spring. If you are looking for something less expensive, you might find generic versions at the big department stores.

Other than that and the clearance racks, it'll be difficult to locate them via retail stores. Have you checked ebay? http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSea...9&catref=C1 

good luck :thumbup: 

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: I desperately seek a particular pair of pants!!!! any help? [Re: Xochitl]
    #2157763 - 12/04/03 11:25 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Thanks for the help...I dont think Ketteth Cole or Armani would carry these kind of pants. Im not really down with present day styles, these were just pants that were put on the racks for a "fad" type deal and then just went back to Express's regular inventory. It was a coincidence that express was the store who decided to give this style a shot because everything else on there shelves I hvae absolutely no intrest in at all.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #2157785 - 12/04/03 11:41 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Thats fucked up. Is there ANY question you cant get answered somewhere on the Shroomery?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
    #2157786 - 12/04/03 11:42 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

search ebay - really. and if you're small enough - women's Juicy Couture makes linen pants that were out this Summer. I think it's something you'd like

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub