Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

Re: Individuation 4 Part I [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #21814001 - 06/16/15 10:02 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Loyalty / Political Interaction

Treating the fourth circuit as social ego, the initiate may benefit from a review of possible loyalty driven hierarchies.

A subtle invented symbol may guide retention of energy of attention to Unconditionally Loving hierarchy = only accidental contact (by invitation if they don't even have to spy), local density.

Examples of systems possible as driven by astral ghost sentience:

*id state pride as instinctive present minded selfishness, no aggression or fear. Approaches pleasure, intellectually avoids any form of discomfort. Network(s) to interact with driven by direct exchange of safety / intoxication source,
contract consistency &/or thorough psych profile embassy's scale on trust. A benign ghost sociopath mil. of ancient origin.

*Reflective pride, intellect. No aggression. Driven by contract consistency, reward and consequence, to perfect military sustainability. Age, age of parents, task relevant experience. No attachment based social glue.

*A similar reflective pride ghost niche exists with the aggression. X-Factor odds on negotiation over conquest.

*Love motivating loyalty. It becomes possible to re-define trust beyond the parameters of consistency as thoroughly validated. Love in interaction with the complex can generate a psyche to drastically reduce odds of infrastructural contract breech remanifesting in a repeat offender, in excess of the odds promoted by the 100% consistency of a an ancient heartless being. Self programming or @ recognizance may make the sin psychologically impossible for a scientific fact.

*in love w/ King, id state pride, stored aggression: present minded impression of attack can induce a schism, or instinctive selfishness can believe its own lies that the king isn't "the same guy I was in love with" if rank obeisance loses out selfishly.

* "Abraham and Isaac," Genesis 22. Isaac a burnt offering as a loyalty test to the Old Man, the king usually the oldest immortal. If Isaac joins the sun, a burnt sphere, and achieves Nirvana, Abraham's intellect increases his loyalty culp more than if he kills Isaac for accidentally mutinying against a subtle God on murder's illegality. Abraham chooses to spiritually reinforce his own instinct to kill transition state competing firsts with Haqim, the God if a Buddha.

"God" compliments Abraham's loyalty, imparting

*pride in loyalty - attachment infrastructural not familial or romantic, deeper than if just the id. Firm, obeisant loyalty.

*renunciate pride in loyalty - pride / desire consciously minimized, positive self identification maintained. Ego state confident not humiliated  or guilty, yet kept small by the heart. Love controls the nervous system / mind.

Despite that aggression inflates pride can induce reflective pride in loyalty, may inhibit ability to approach renunciate pride in loyalty.

intellectual loyalty

Positive +/- negative on pleasure/pain contributed/alleviated, free will enhanced rewarded in how well bodyguarded the individual's autonomy.

On infrastructural alignment, contract consistency scales at embassy as a mathematical measure on trust. X-Factor time & space promotes a decimal increase on probability of breech if terms permanent because of random accumulation in opportunity.

Eye for an eye amounts to general niche diversity culp. Rational selfish m.o. on prospect of alliance.

*unconditionally loving ghost hierarchy - motive to perfect general loyalty, objective wisdom, no attachment or selfish side. Easy to confuse with a generalized instinct toward mercy because a pre-nirvana emotional approximation.

That unfamiliar triggers aggression or fear and that every individual alien is unfamiliar amounts to high odds on risk factor of prejudice. Long term infrastructural alignment may require overcoming intellectually before the instinctive impression to attack can be. Prejudice amounts to irrational obsession with killing the potential ally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

Preparation, Individuate 4 part II [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #21814925 - 06/16/15 02:38 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The initiation utilizes pagan symbolism to reconcile masculine and feminine. My intent as a poet was not to recognize or attempt to summon actual gods,
but to self induce omniscience off respecting every particle as a god because the God, a component of the whole.

My read on Elohim - a plurality to describe the one God, a living God.

I could be sued for attempted privacy invasion if this effort on accumulating Gnosis (knowledge, retention on a % of that which exists as accumulated experience) were at all possible beyond retention of an extended imagination into a % of local space. If possible, my moral fibre was staunch sufficient the highest ranking collateral assessment with obtaining omniscience before the sociopath alien ghost.

If unconditional love results, social ego achieves intellectual ethical objectivity to replace broad spectrum instinctive moral instinct. If not, renunciate pride in loyalty to a validatible Muslim totem reconciles masculine and feminine by replacing desire and pride as distractions from serving God with rest in loyalty.

The Jewish ritual of circumcision: no sex the duration not militarily useful to the evolution of God's army.

The Jewish Sabbath, the 7th day, the Sphere of Love on the Tree of Life: that it is better to be too at rest in serving one's attachment to consider fighting, training, and infrastructural development work.

God forbids erecting a boulder or false idol, yet the Muslim bows five times a day to Kabaa in Mecca. To Tiphareth in Kether, the sun in the desert as the heart of God.

Hail, Wejh, Medina, Kabaa, and Sulaivil are the five major cities of my map to Saudi Arabia: Hail, wej, (H = I if turned on its side) I made in KB in Maker, Su ra (l=r if top half turned forward) I vil. (A village to oppose the % of the lawsuit that doesn't land). The Black Hand declared war with Mussolini and fascism before WWII, perfects loyalty and enables whoever bares invisible black ink on hir right hand: the five fingers of the Temple of Is Lam. This could be a prank, or an actual jyhad that seeks to unify the people of the Book as one military.

Ihsan, seeing God, as obtaining Gnosis on the goal of that which one's pride is humble before, may take into consideration
validatibility of the totem's existence.

If all places, energy, and information constitute omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience if justified as living by the mind and heart of unconditionally loving beings, the One God,
one totem constitutes the heart of the mind and will of the God that is real as motive to serve omniscient selfishness.

An actual Buddha - if validatible, endorsed by my path's rabbi because not even Elohim's components possess simultaneous retention,
by my faith. One can only be in love with what you have the ability to digest and retain, and understand.

Prayer may permit access to the will and face of God as a validatible and interrogatible totem.

Loyalty to moral truth's source may pray by suing Ra, by asking God for all weaknesses of the sun not in conflict with original intended meaning.

Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

Individuation 4 Part II [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #21815644 - 06/16/15 05:19 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

High on life and love,
while reciting the italics poetry as a mentally emanated chant,
one visualizes one's aura expanding into all data.

A golden city surrounds you emanating simple state love,
all time and space surround the golden city as a chakras of simultaneous retention.

When stated, "Blue and crimson blood, Glory and Power," Chesed as left shoulder emanates love control / glory in a fight, and Geburah as right shoulder emanates memorized martial art applicable move or power.

All the Gods that were and Are
Come to me from near and Far
Internal light shine tonight
In the internal splendor, I am reborn
Blue and crimson blood, Glory and Power
The Aphrodite and Hermes' ASCENT
The Golden Rapture of the Golden Flames
carry me through the Golden Gates
All that I have to give, I give
Doused with the Waters of Life.
The ashes and dust,
Lust of the past.
The Sun and Moon
Stars and Void
Are ONE.

Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

Preparation, Individuation 5 [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #21832925 - 06/20/15 04:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The 8 Circuit Model of Timothy Leary / Robert Anton Wilson puts circuits 5 and 1 as loosely parallel. Hedonism and creativity at 5 on pot alleviates the kind of fear which negatively conditions the biosurvival 5th circuit.

This initiation is recommended for a legal environment of pot smoking like Amsterdam.

Creative verbal may be triggered by that love is creative and augmented by weed. As preparation for the initiation, a brief read on diverse professional poetry, fantasy, horror, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons and White Wolf Role Playing may be helpful.

An initiation into verbal experimentation that creatively manifests Nyarlhathotep, the Crawling Chaos, as one last visitation of all sources of fear, including fear of the unknown.

Nyarlhathotep "summons" the Abyss of the Cthulhu Myths.

"Nyarlathotep" by HP Lovecraft

Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

Re: Preparation, Individuation 5 [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #21869105 - 06/28/15 03:38 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

My forum pulp fiction on mixed 5th & 6th circuit activity.

As preparation for Individuations 5 and 6, the brief fictions may provide a method of designing a character sheet for "John Doe," experiencing higher circuit activity in a fictional universe where psychic powers are real.

Character Name - "John Doe"
Abstract for
strength - ,
speed, endurance, intellect, appearance,
unique skills
and history.

The character,
On a tabletop, pen and paper,
may journey through infinite possibles as a way of studying the 8 Circuit initiations thru storylines, encountering ghosts dragons and werewolves,
With friends on Amsterdam weed.

Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

#21873951 - 06/29/15 02:53 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Nyarlhathotep summoning is intended by this system for hash smoking, not ritualistic DMT usage,
Which, legal setting available, is more for 6th Circuit self control and conscious evolution.

Actually performing a thorough initiation on an enormous fast hitting drug in an attempt to summon the Crawling Chaos could easily backfire.
Even although Nyarlhathotep is just a comic book supervillain.

Pot = mellow recreation, great for horror movies and potato chips. Just enough love for creativity and letting go of fear.

Offlinetobaccotaster
Individuate Level 7
 User Gallery

#21873962 - 06/29/15 02:56 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Think

Nyarlhathotep =
Huge black swirling abyss
= ink blot to unwravel the negative conditioning yet to be released.

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

Individuation 6 and on role playing. [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #24142455 - 03/06/17 09:55 PM (7 years, 24 days ago)

I lost my email and forum passwords when I lost my small handheld shroomery posting device over one year ago. Approaching my birthday March 23, I've been given a new computer as a Christmas present.

-TobaccoTaster

Individuation 6,
into the 6th Degree by the system of initiation, Level 6 by the role playing rules of the fantasy parallel for the consciousness grade progressions.

The initiate enters a state of mindfulness at present of love control's use, a trance of being self directed. Takes on altruistic responsibility for locality, recommended by this school after the 5th Degree consciously directed transcendence of fear inducing graduation in the 6th Degree initiation's performance, because of the 6th Degree intent to impart perfection in self control or sanity resulting in
an ability to help others without being distracted by one's own baggage.

Shroomery Forums has a gaming forum where I'm beginning an anarchist free form role playing campaign, to supplement this school of initiation's non fiction with interactive entertainment.

Anyone is invited to contribute to the thread,
I am willing to involve Individuates in Chrystal City with similar initiations to those posted above as non fiction
into fictional Jungian Shamanism,
so that psychic power is gained from a Beast totem, the Shadow, the Anima or Animus, and the Self.

Ranked 1-5, the Beast augments bodily aptitude, the Shadow telepathic masking, the Anima feminine trait development like self healing, the Animus feminist military proficiency, and the Self cosmic awareness.

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

The Role Play Versions of the Grades... [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24156878 - 03/12/17 06:01 PM (7 years, 18 days ago)

Individuation Level 0,

In Chrystal City,
anarchist island of crime afloat atop the back of a giant turtle,
gangsters seething with disassociated adrenal fear,
excitement to be alive and high on pcp-similar analogs that only exist in fantasy realms,
approach the Level 7 Individuate Saint Jzeuruth from Chrystal City
for free initiation.

The chi of the residents of the city bleeds accidental shared psychic aptitude into
the chaotic slums of homeless and excessively poor
desperate masses.

Saint Jzeuruth
initiates thru a floating temple and a library of proximity to the city park, situated near the top of the turtle's head.

Jzeuruth agrees to initiate the beggars one by one,

the Performance of the slighty individualized Level 0 initiation
proceeds permission for a pranking,

The
homeless aspirant 1
listens attentively for the approach of danger,
having requested enlightenment.

Jzeuruth psychically attunes his ears and telepathically transmits instinctive
comic response to
could trigger discomfort or aggression,
approaching as a white ghost emanating feelings of trust,
ivory robe, skin and hair
and encroaching ki.

Jzeuruth says, "You were born without money,
if you die, without money
if immortal, without money
or useful infrastructural occupation
The first initiation is approached alone,
where Gnosis ends."

Unspoken meaning: the individual initiated is teased that he is a "useless beggar" as a koan on that meditation can result in one person mindedness.

Gnosis means knowledge, or knowledge of God, spiritual knowledge. If the universe is non simultaneously retained except by God obtaining omniscience is required to know. The individual beggar has to become all beggars before he can obtain Gnosis, retaining them as components of his own mind,
consciously the past, present, and future.

Jzeuruth transmits Level 1 Shadow ki:
the Individuate Beggar is taught to hide the truth from himself out of fear
when interrogated telepathically,
even when the truth is flattering,
including that the intended meaning of the initiation is supposed to assist his self esteem
and occupational options.

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

Re: The Role Play Versions of the Grades... [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24166095 - 03/16/17 05:00 AM (7 years, 15 days ago)

Individuation Level 1,

Saint Jzeuruth draws
hobo1
into an apartment,
temple arranged
North Side, an Individuate telepathically communicates to attendants an internal visualization  that he is a gorilla
West Side, a four foot tall candlestick, wax melting under a blazing wick
South Side, an Individuate transmits that he is a serpentine dragon
East side,
a cardboard box patched with excessive duct tape,
atop it
                      <--  a black line on white paper -->
                        \        and a black bowl        /
Individuation Level I
Is performed,
Jzeuruth transmits to bum1
how to telepathically transmit fear, Shadow 2
as he symbolically stabs Candidate.

Initiation into the Sabbat Black Hand

Jzeuruth teaches that the
Biblical Sabbath signifies
6 days of work,
working for the sun Tiphareth on the Tree of Life,
7th day at rest,
because the Sabbath worker's heart is at rest in
renunciate pride in loyalty to the Sun,
unconditional love emanating in all directions.

Black ink manifests as if a shadow
to surround the candidate's right hand,
and he is audited into
love of
a Sufi's vision of God.

"Identification success not fail
apart from an audited complex,
not deviated to the side on any point,
mind control element scried for,
held to until has been scried while held to
no problems arise when not held to look.

Most impersonal possible is scried for,
the Black Hand does not exist apart from such policy authority
and is, in reference to,
in charge of the entirety of the Sabbat.

Nothing is true - in Chrystal City infinite space exists
Everything is permitted there.
Ihsan
HasSan' - SabbaT."

As an initiation into
the transcendence of gullibility,
Jzeuruth tells BumOne,
"If faced with anyone claiming to be Hassan I Sabbah
and unsure,
give him the poison.
Genesis 3:6, two verses of knowledge
foreshadow wisdom of good and evil causing the Fall,
A serpent hovers over the incident
equipped with venom glands,
in the Exodus,
God thru an Old Man on a Mountain,
and the Old Man
deliver on stone tablets,
that it is illegal to project false surity
or worship immortals of pride.
Anyone claiming to be Haqim
that is not God
has yet to debunk whether they hallucinated being
Hassan I Sabbah
for trillions of years,
because any of they
could be minds in vats
induced by visions of the Matrix.

If unsure as to my intentions as a poet,
make the poison at least a little stronger
than corn whiskey."

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: the Individuate System of Consciousness Expansion (moved) [Re: tobaccotaster]
    #24183396 - 03/22/17 01:51 PM (7 years, 8 days ago)

This thread was moved from Shroomery University.

Reason:
Belongs here.

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

If moved twice, I'd have to suspect the decision correct & provide thorough position. [Re: Middleman]
    #24194628 - 03/26/17 12:21 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Shroomery University: A place for members to teach others on topics of their own unique personal expertise, not related to mushroom cultivation.

The Individuate School of Consciousness Expansion
has been expounded by my posts so that
underlying 8-Circuit Model / Jungian Shamanic principles briefly addressed,
the first initiations provided and explained so that anyone may utilize the original system of consciousness expansion
of my unique personal expertise,
because that I invented it.
It was one of the only actual universities I discovered on the Shroomery University forum.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: If moved twice, I'd have to suspect the decision correct & provide thorough position. [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24195109 - 03/26/17 04:12 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

interesting, thanks for sharing atobaccotaster.  I am digesting it now.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

Re: If moved twice, I'd have to suspect the decision correct & provide thorough position. [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #24264482 - 04/22/17 04:33 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Stop scried on initiation into sobriety,
beer consumed:
Neurological capacity for
Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Pabst Blue Ribbon
scried,
stop scried,
military maneuvers scried,
Individuate Robo Disappointed,
equipped with a Salubri brain chemistry, immune to junk and incapable of hallucinating on any dose of psychedelic drugs because of his Chrystal City enlightenment,
requested by Saint Jzearuth on behalf of Robo disappointed
as the Blood Maat Pass Dose,
Jzearuth in a white robe unconcerned with freedom of speech National Socialist Worker's Party
membership if a conspiracy to Salubri utilize the military construct apart from Hitler's agenda,
in spite of Hitler having ruined the military usefulness of the Nazis during World War II,
instigating Ali'd smuggling of normal Muslims through a reformed Nazi Military
cursed with taking on the name unto an Armageddon climax in spite of no involvement in fascism or racism, (because of a bet... and no obligation to accessory to crime,
commonality of recent karma of accessory..)
Jzearuth carries the flag across the border to deliver
three smooth stones to fell goliath
go li a tI
becomes Goal, it I.
Gail t Oi!
Telepathy validates trust apart from gullible vulnerability to fascist/racist advantage,
so a heroic Oi storyline can be written about psychic phenomenon without inspiring
naive victimization at the hands of televised Hitler WWII racism and fascism,
if a bet were to astral transpire in a storyline
wherein protagonists had to claim to be Nazis and use the World War II military
without engaging in accessory to any crimes,
without enabling any crimes,
without endorsing any form of racism or fascism,
to win a bet between immortals
by utilizing the 6th degree Individuation into Self Control and perfection in scried privatized Telepathy.

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

The Individuate School, Individuate Shamanism. [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24280331 - 04/29/17 12:33 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

the Individuate School's Individuate Shamanism

The Shaman discussed is a freedom of speech right into approaching sanity and the absence of fear exploring consciousness expansion catalysts legal in science fiction. Psychic powers manifest grounding the Individuate in a self identification of sane and ascertive approaching fearless, subconscious data to surface on hallucinogenics manifests as chakra work, intelligence increase, and psychological balancing. The Individuate is centered in focus upon an internal identification

s/he evolves on hallucinogenics, visions induced stimulate sanity psychic abilities and ever elevating iq test scores.

The Jungian Shadow
is built into the Individuate's
*spine to central / back brain: serpentine id desire for food, desire as pride without self reflection, and retreat from information conflicting with present selfish advantage and/or pride. spine / central & back brain visualized as a cobra of love.
*back, visualized as a black chakra capable of casting psychic residues the individuate can creatively manifest studying Shadow psychology.

The Jungian Self
is built into the Individuate's forehead third eye,
the source of analytic memory,
the source of inspiration in approaching an enlightened future self, and
a totem to meditate upon to receive insights from one's inner Godhead.
the Self may travel into the Macrocosm to gain psychic insights about time.

The Male Jungian Anima
is channeled as a feminine creative charisma emanating from flesh,
as a female spirit flowing freely as a nurturing energy into mother nature,
the source of archetypal data on women,
on personal impressions and attachments to that which is feminine,
and on how to balance one's masculine side as against female evolution.

The Female's Jungian Animus
is channeled as a masculine ascertive charisma emanating from muscle,
as a military presence vibrating an imaginary earthquake of conquest into visualized expanding territorial borders,
the source of archetypal data on encountered as usually masculine,
and on how to balance one's female side against statistically male quirks.

In Man And His Symbols, a good book on simplifying CG Jung's ideas, I learned tribal peoples tend to be initiated into adulthood thru animal totems. I picked the lion.

Individuate's Beast
visualized as an astral cartoon version of whatever seems most effective,
Individuate may telepathically imagine the animal attacking aggressors, sending enemies a vision of being attacked by Individuate's Beast and the impression to fall to the ground.
Individuate's Beast teaches communing with animals,
and muscle / bone internal awareness.

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

Re: The Individuate School, Individuate Shamanism. [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24281489 - 04/29/17 01:02 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

The Shroomery School of Individuation,
Standard spinal chakras of Individuate Shamanism.

There is a hat shaped bone at the very bottom of the spine, ascending toward the top of the pelvis. This root chakra may be visualized as purple energy,
as the source of a serpent visualized in the spine, by itself or spine visualized as a serpent entering the center of the brain, the chakra may be visualized as the biosurvival circuit. The source of spontaneous insights on animals that enjoy eating food, and flee from danger, otherwise unintelligent. Sociopathy category animals comfortable in familiarity, not necessarily self reflective. Just pride/desire, reptilian type animals to have emerged from cellular reactivity.

This chakra may be visualized as a purple energy invigorating the entirety of one's bone structure, emanating into the environment to ground one's bones and root in surroundings.

The stomach chakra may be visualized as a red and yellow spiral of emotio-territorial spontaneous insight on mammalian evolution. The Individuate may study cats, wolves, and bears on youtube, and meditate upon familial love, ascertive pride, hierarchical aggression. Alpha dominant pack leader mentality. The spiral emanates a light yellow current into the body's muscular anatomy which vibrates into the dirt, deep into the soil surrounding the 8 Circuit Shaman, grounding the nerves of bone structure in astral mindfulness of the earth.

The third circuit may be visualized in the solar plexus region of one's center, below chest bones and muscles, closely approximating to the adrenals atop the kidneys. An orange spiral identifies adrenaline and nervous energy accumulation as the adrenals release epinephrine into the bloodstream. Orange means energy entering blood, a similar color to blood. A vibrant orange energy echoes into one's subconscious to conscious data on local maps. Street maps of one's local neighborhoods, maps of one's local wildernesses, emerge from the solar plexus and enlarge into one's surrounding environment. The third circuit is math, analytic intellect, philosophy. Coffee drinking introspection.

The fourth circuit, socio-sexual morals, social role identification, emerges from one's anatomical heart and bloodstream as passionate red and pink energy. Visualize one's bloodstream emanating love into abstractions of available social constructs. Generate successful social niche role utilization. The heart glowers brightly, a red energy emanates directly from the bloodstream into a spherical radius of infinite expanse.

A blue sphere engulfs the front and back of the individuate's neck, interacting like full body lightning with the nerves that extend from the spine without interacting with the spine. Love is visualized emanating from one's anatomical primary nervous tracks as the source of a body high. Kundalini has been raised sufficient to stimulate spontaneous poetic interest in exploration, analogical philosophic fascination, visualize far out verbal concept wisdom. Attempt to induce a love trance, to feel the brain begin to vibrate with creative passion.

A brighter blue energy emanated from the Shaman's mouth and tongue, the 6th circuit opens as mindfulness of self control, telepathic vibrational awareness. A blue sphere is visualized emanating into surrounding distances as water inducing telepathic awareness of spirit types regionally proximal to the Individuate. The mouth and tongue visualized as an electric blue chakra are utilized to maintain present moment identification you are in control of your emotions and identifications, and even visualizations, everything is useful and safe.

The 7th Circuit is visualized in the third eye. The visualization begins as a golden current echoing omnidirectionally from the forehead, you identify the chakra to be subconscious rna/dna insight. Golden love radiates from your forehead as a method of focusing attention upon evolutionary memory. The golden current is not necessarily expanded into vast space, and may be visualized as small as the third eye itself, an electric current of internalization, a visual retention stimulant.

Kether, the eighth circuit, is visualized as white light only interacting with the most useful historic information to exist within time and causal inference backwards and forwards thru history. A sphere of white light above the head generates enlightenment from Gnosis, approaching knowing, and from Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: The Individuate School, Individuate Shamanism. [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24282323 - 04/29/17 07:12 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

A bird's beak is a straight line...at least for some birds..

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

The Individuate Bible [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #24282449 - 04/29/17 08:13 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Rules of the Church of Individuation

1. Thou must commit blasphemy against thine religion at least twice daily or risk the hellflames.
2. No eating of hotdog buns on Tuesdays unless lacking in appetite.
3. Hotdog buns are only to be consumed on Tuesdays.
4. Do what thou willest unless thou willest to touch mine pee pee (without my permission).
5. Never laugh at clowns.
6. Never doubt the comic genius inherent in the Art of the Clown.
7. Worship Olga the Ostrich.
8. No drug use except for fun.
9. All comedy is to be taken seriously except when consuming hotdog buns on Tuesdays while not particularly hungry.
10. There is only one God, and He is mad at you.

Fees Pertaining to this Church

To gain permission to touch the pee pee of a founding angel of Individuation, the following qualifications must be met: A vagina you were born with, a gorgeous body, $2.

To join costs $0.25 and a partially consumed yellow snowball.

On Money

The Church of Individuation does not believe in money. However, we expect regular cash donations and any spoils of conquest directly or indirectly resulting from membership to the Church of Individuation.

Deities of the Church of Individuation

The Church of Individuation accepts all deities to have been or to come, even those jealous of other deities.

Our patron saint is Olga formerly of the Guns and Dope Party, currently Olga the formerly internally endowed presently androgystrich. Sir internally impressive organ was removed per Olga's request by mysterious dancing lawn ornament flamingos.
Olga is our direct link to GOD HIMSELF, and how we know He is mad at you.

Good Smiles is the patron God of Individuation. He is a chubby immortal midget both blessed and cursed to eternally quest after a moisturizer that will alleviate his dry skin. He is the God of Sexual Potency.

Jaline Forester is the patron Goddess of Individuation. She can take on the form of a pregnant cow or a human female with long blond hair, perfect legs, and especially big boobies. Her nipples always produce nectar, and the Church of Individuation sells vials of the disgusting but divinely-blessed nectar for $10 a vial.
Jaline's fingers are often sticky.
She is a fertility goddess.

Nips is the Goddess of Enormous Nipples. She is also a fertility goddess.

Founding Tetrahedral Angels of Individuation

Archangel Idiotis is the original founder of the Church of Individuation. He wrote the Sacred Principles of Individuation on car window dust and later sold much of the remaining dust for drug money. He continues to write in the dust to this day.

Angel Blassy Pheemoo likes to laugh. He is the angel of strength and swimming. He lives in Vegas, biatch.

Angel Hypo Chris is the angel of getting laid often. Occasionally, he is a failure at his angelic task. Usually, though, he is a stud with the ladies. He is hitting on your mom right now.

Lesser Individual Angels

Venus Phlytrap is a talented young angelic vegetable occasionally of the habit of consuming meat. She is good with people and naïve animals. Until she consumes their life force to gain more power. Venus Phlytrap is the Angel of Mercy.

Dogweed is the Angel of Smoking Weed w/Dogs. He swoops down on unsuspecting canines all over America and forces them to smoke weed. He has befriended many an canine.

Treefairy is the unisexual angel of sleeping with trees. She is only attracted to phallic symbols exceeding twenty-five feet. She is close to becoming a fallen angel due to her addiction to hotdog buns.

On Free Love
We Individuates are all for free love if you're hot.

On Nudity
Ditto

On Stupidity
The Church of Individuation does not discriminate against stupid people, But we do make fun of you.

Principles of Individuation

1. As demonstrated experimentally be quantum mechanics, allthings once in contact continue to influence each other, however far separated.
2. As an amalgamation of this principle and the Big Bang Theory, all things currently in existence are connected.
3. As demonstrated accidentally by the Republican Party, people who take themselves too seriously become assholes.
4. The smallest piece of the universe is a reflection of the universe itself.
5. Therefore, the deeper you look within, the more you see of what is without.
6. Human perspective is limited in scope to memory of the past, awareness of the present, and intuition.
7. Human perspective is limited to what has been experienced and consciously retained, what has been experienced and subconsciously retained, and what is known intuitively.
8. The boundary created by knowledge, treating what is known as Consciousness, and what is unknown as Lack of Consciousness, is that seeking after more knowledge will always leave an Infinity to be explored. The solution is to seek whole-heartedly after nothing, achieving Everything only after its opposite has been attained.
9. Only homosexual queer-monkey ass-pirate faggots like women.
10. Everything I say is absolute truth if there are no absolutes
11. Toss my salad you wicked knave.
12. Caesar, you gutter-headed skunk dropping.
13. Or, if you prefer, garden-variety anal licking.
14. Kidding! Kidding! Lettuce, tomatoes… Maybe some onions.
15. The process of discovering is the same as the process of fulfilling true will.
16. Hobos are perfect.
17. Only my dog the bounty hunter.
18. It is dogmatic truth! (as pronounced infallibly by a Discordian Pope) that your dogma is stupid if it isn't my dogma.
19. Sex is for cool people.
20. Promiscuity is a virtue.
21. For the human mind, all things are possible. Any exceptions to this rule should be discovered by a lifetime (or 7) of experimentation.
22. Individuates make good lovers.
23. God told Olga to tell me He is still mad at you, you stupid bastard.

Symbols of Individuation

The Church of Individuation attempts to synthesize the eight circuits of consciousness as mapped by Tim Leary, Jungian psychology (more so than the works of other writers on the subject), Erisian shenanigans, and the ritual initiations of ancient and modern mysteries, such as Wicca and Voodoo, Buddhism, Hinduism, Freemasonry and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, extract anything pleasant and utilize cardboard boxism to reinterpret and invent anew.

An Individuate, any member of this Church, is so called because seeking to realize his/her niche in the universe by exploring those thing which make me the only me and you the only you, as opposed to the labels conditioned into us from birth. The ultimate goal, for the individual, is the same as the goal of most major religions -- to achieve as great a closeness to God, all of creation and even everything outside of that, and even everything's opposite, as is possible.

Whether or not "total consciousness" or "God consciousness" may be obtained is unimportant, because the pursuit of infinity is the only pursuit that does not somehow limit itself. God writes only one book, and gives it the elusive name Reality.

The most important symbol of this church is the Self, or the Holy Guardian Angel, or the Higher Genius. However lengthy or well-worded, the label is never the thing… This is your Higher Power, that part of you inherently you, the source of all true works of art, and the most intelligent, highest aspect of human consciousness.

The City is the body, and that which contains the body, and all that is in the paragraph above, and all that cannot be said.

The beast, the beasties, might symbolize our animal tendencies, forgotten but never abandoned. And there is that the beastiest brains are still functioning, reptilian beneath mammalian, along w/the other circuits.

The Goddess is the way, for a time, to the other side. The Goddess can be a symbol for the feminine aspect of male consciousness, and the God the male aspect of the female consciousness. Jung identified various stages of development these masculine and feminine halves pass through on their way to completion, and suggested that every man must learn to accept and integrate this part of himself, and every woman must do the same, to achieve a balanced mind. Carl Jung called these aspects of consciousness anima (feminine)/animus (masculine).

What Jung called the Shadow is a symbol for parts of the mind that have been repressed. This can be sexual repression, as Freud would identify immediately, or it can be social repression (isolating oneself from others beneath a "shell", compensating for feelings of insecurity through bold, ridiculous social antics, or by intimidating "weaker" people, etc.), or any number of other things. In dreams, the Shadow often manifests itself as an actual conscious presence.

Archangel Idiotis is the highest expression of the angelic host, simply complicated the right way, weilds the bright light of the fool, and is personal friends with Moroni.

As Pope Kind Buds of the Discordians, Archangel Idiotis of the Heavenly Hosts of Olga, Hedonic Master of Hanover and surrounding territories, and the One God of the Two Cities, I do hereby invoke infallibility upon my decision to make the Erisian Church and affiliates a branch of the Church of Individuation.

Creation Stories

Good Smiles woke up in a gutter one day and decided he needed to smoke some crack. He said, "Damn it, where'd I put my moisturizer and crack pipe!?" He wiped away a bundle of shoulder flakes in frustration.

So Good Smiles went on a holy quest to get crack and alleviation for his accursed skin condition.

Olga swooped down from behind. At this time, Olga was still internally endowed. So he said, "Hey man, get off them rocks."

Good Smiles turned around and said, "Listen up pal. Not all of us get born with enormous internal penises. Some of us have to make it the hard way… By sucking on enormous external penises for crack money and cheeseburgers."

Olga sagely advised, "If you want the good moisturizer, go to Jim Bim's place."

Good Smiles said, "I want rock, bIATCH! Get out my face!" And Good Smiles spat upon the holy beak of Olga the sagely ostrich. And Good Smiles did flee the scene.

So, after murdering three Republicans and sucking five redneck cocks for crack money, Good Smiles got his rock, and high on rock, he says to hisself, "Some good moisturizer sure would be nice about now."

Meanwhile in the heart of Chrystal City, three guys line up for a turn with Jaline the bovine prostitute. The fourth guy, the kid hitting that massive mammalian vagina, said, "Damn, if only this orifice was connected to a beautiful blond chick."

Jaline said, "Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" And POOF! Jaline turned into a beautiful blond with perfect legs and big boobies… and ejected the premature-ejaculating customer.

The other three guys left because what they really wanted was a cow.

Olga swooped down on Jaline Forester and said, "Excuse me, ma'am, but do you happen to know where I can get a sex change? I am unsatisfied with my masculinity."

Jaline said, "You're a flappin' ostrich!"

Olga said, "No bloody kidding, ho."

Otherwise meanwhileish, Saint Patches was out walking the mean streets. He kicked a can off the sidewalk so nobody would trip on it. He didn't want any tripping on his block.

In tribute to this good deed, Saint Patches was promoted to Even Holier Saint by his quite Holy Guardian Angel.

Optional Daily Exercises For Nervous System Expansion

1. Spend 5 minutes or more concentrating on your peripheral vision.
    2. Spend 5 minutes or more focusing on a single point in space (or on paper).
    3. Before sleeping or after waking, for 5 minutes, imagine a brilliant white light coming down and covering your body. Then, for 10 minutes, imagine a brilliant white light lifting your body.
    4. Go on a quest to find the pineal gland, if you have not done so.
    5. Eat a dead body (species of no import).
    6. Lay an "egg of light" while shitting, and do so in devotion to Olga.
    7. Meditate on the lotus blossom.
    8. Meditate on nothing.
    9. Practice meditating on intense visualizations surrounding, entering, or expanding from within various places on the body. The more vivid and concentrated the visualization the better.

The purpose of all these exercises is to develop mental functioning and clarity, and to try to improve God's angry disposition towards you. If you do not perform #2 (or 6) at least once every two days, Olga will make God madderer.

Initiation of the Stupid Fucking Sinner

-this ceremony goes best when conducted as zealously and passionately as humanly possible.
True as much for this first ceremony of the Church, as for the progression through the 8 levels of Individuation that follow.

The "Sinner" is not a member of this order until the completion of this ceremony.

Every ceremony deserves frequent study before and after it has been performed.

The Sinner enters the temple (either a room or a place of special significance to the Sinner), looks up, and says, "God please don't be mad at me."

Somebody somewhere (possibly God Himself) says, "I want your pee pee." Voice then giggles girlishly.

This is Metatron's (anybody wearing white or just a Barbie doll left on the seat of a wooden chair) signal to address the initiate. He says, or is imagined to say,

"What is your animal?"

Candidate names an animal.

"Who is your anima/(animus)?"

Candidate either names a divine goddess/angel chick/hot chick of intense attractive power (possibly springing from big boobies)/ect… Or himself invents such a being before or spontaneously during the ceremony to here speak her name. If the later, it would be best if the candidate invented the name during the ceremony itself.

Metatron says, "What is behind you?"

Candidate answers as s/he desires.

Metatron says, "Do you enjoy salads?"

Metatron quickly asks, "How big is your special place?"

Metatron may or may not be answered. In any case, Metatron draws a magical weapon of ceremonial importance and jabs (only symbolically "stabs") the candidate, who should fall limp on the ground and close eyes.

Candidate is resurrected by his/her anima, in imagination if not in actuality, and immediately afterwards walks outside with her (into daylight).

OfflineAtobaccotaster
Stranger

Re: The Individuate Bible [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24282467 - 04/29/17 08:20 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

The Individuate Bible in my last post contains the Individuate School's Neophyte Introductory Grade Initiation, Individuation 0, Initiation of the Stupid Fucking Sinner, performed before Individuations 1 thru thus far.

The Individuate Bible is inspired by the Principia Discordia, and anything else I've ever read. I consider the Individuate Bible new enough to be worth it.

Shroomers now have a complete system of initiation unto the 5th Degree or, if they use free form role playing characters, unto Level 5. TobaccoTaster is a Level 7 Individuate because he is a role playing character, even a cartoon.

Edited by Atobaccotaster (04/29/17 08:22 PM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

Re: The Individuate Bible [Re: Atobaccotaster]
    #24283157 - 04/30/17 04:09 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

/

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order