Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGrandmastafunk
Bo Bob
Universe aginest me?
    #2150655 - 12/01/03 10:47 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

I just spent like an hour typen a post. When i tried to post it internet explorer gave me and error and would not let me copy or save.. I am very mad and you all should be to since I sorta explained the universe as i saw it and belive today when i was on alot of shrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrandmastafunk
Bo Bob
Re: Universe aginest me? [Re: Grandmastafunk]
    #2150665 - 12/01/03 10:50 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Is it possible that the text was saved or that i can retrive it?

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte
    #2150673 - 12/01/03 10:54 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

You are not ony part of the universe, the universe is also mirrored witin you. Ultimately there is no difference between you and the universe since we compositionally all have all the same elements as the most complex universal systems. Moreover, the fact of an awareness means one is actually one up on the basic solid state of the universe. We all are very universal.

--------------------
...or something

OfflineGrandmastafunk
Bo Bob
Re: Universe aginest me? [Re: eve69]
    #2150714 - 12/01/03 11:16 PM (13 years, 9 days ago)

yes we are all connected in some way but i went way way way deeper. You must not think about self awareness. Everything that is alive is self aware. All things living are just vessels for energy wich the brain makes into a mind. The energy is everlasting and has no limit in possiblites only because energy is everlasting. The mind is just a result of energy controlling a brain..

Ok i guess i just sum up what i was saying.. in some questions and answers..

What is the meaning of life? There is no meaning to life, but there is a purpose and that purpose is to exist and susstain your mind. Thinking that there is a meaning is assuming that life was given to you. But really what makes you you is your mind which is everlasting and part of a collective energy which you could call god..

What came first the chicken or the egg? Well neither came first. They came at the same time the chicken was inside the egg when it was created.. Now how did that come about? God? no not really but something like a chicken but not quite a chicken laid a chicken egg then there was a chicken..

Why is there war and hate? People create there own problems if there is war it our fault because we are greedy. Only when people can depend 100% on them selfs will there be world peace.

And that the universe is so massive that endless that you cant conprehend its size. Only take confort in the fact that there have been countelss universses for all time and forever. It is so endless that this exact post has been typed before. The randomness of random things is not really random because it has happend befor. This is understood easily when you think about the universe. It begins then it ends then it begins again. SO many times has this happend that out of all the varribles that could change in the universe that led to the event of me typing this post have happend before just out of coinsidence in a prevouse universe.. If this is true then you could know the future if you traveled back to the past universe some how. You could travel from 12/01/03 in this universe to 12/06/03 in previouse identical universe and know what happend the week after 12/01/03 in our universe.

I talking about many more things that supported this but i dont want to explian again.. If you want more ill type more.. Also im new to the board so wasap shroom companions....

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #2151144 - 12/02/03 08:13 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

>we are all connected in some way

Yes we are via the internet. :lol: sorry i just had to say that 

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Universe aginest me? [Re: EvilGir]
    #2180412 - 12/15/03 07:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Not very spiritual but useful:

IE has pulled that shit on me before to, and I finally found a way around it. If your message doesn't go thru dont click back! Go to file, work offline, then click back. That way it wont delete it, then get off offline mode and try again :grin:

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #2181891 - 12/16/03 09:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Grandmastafunk said:
I just spent like an hour typen a post.  When i tried to post it internet explorer gave me and error and would not let me copy or save.. I am very mad and you all should be to since I sorta explained the universe as i saw it and belive today when i was on alot of shrooms.   

Whenever I am going to type a big post I do it in notebook and save as I go. Then I just copy and paste. :smile:

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology