Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes..
    #2150615 - 12/01/03 10:28 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

..and I come back to life telling a story of being held in Jesus' arms surrounded by angels, or if I float out of my body as ball of white light among astral christmas trees, then have I actually learned anything about "death"?

I think there's a difference between dying and coming back and dying and not coming back and I propose the two be classified as different experiences (near-death and death, respectively). I don't believe that a near-death experience exposes anything about actual death or the afterlife. You may die, talk with Jesus, and then come back telling everybody what death is like, but there is still plenty of uncertainty as to what true death is like, as you haven't experienced it.

I feel that if you were clinically dead and came back, then because your brain would be functioning, it would make sense of the experience you had and break it down into metaphors and symbols for your living mind to comprehend, whereas in true death you have no brain to dull the experience into the mundane symbology of deities etc.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2150628 - 12/01/03 10:35 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah, when someone is clinically dead and brought back to life, their brain cells were all still alive (minus a few, I'm sure). Their body hasn't entirely shut down.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: Phluck]
    #2150652 - 12/01/03 10:46 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Maybe that whole "death" thing is just an illusion created by the large dose of chems your brain releases as it shuts down and dies.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: d33p]
    #2150711 - 12/01/03 11:15 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

If I remember correctly your brain release large amounts of DMT when you die

--------------------

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: Phluck]
    #2150726 - 12/01/03 11:23 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Yeah, when someone is clinically dead and brought back to life, their brain cells were all still alive (minus a few, I'm sure). Their body hasn't entirely shut down.

True. When your brain completely shuts down, there is no coming back.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: sirreal]
    #2150739 - 12/01/03 11:31 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

What is the problem with just thinking it is infinite nothingness beyond comprehension. A dreamless sleep you never wake up from.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2150747 - 12/01/03 11:34 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Cirumstancial evidence for survival of consciousness after death

Dr. Ken Ring published a paper in the Journal of Near-Death Studies (Summer, 1993) concerning near-death experiencers who, while out of their bodies, witness real events that occur far away from their dead body. The important aspect to this phenomenon is that these events seen far away are later verified to be true. Experiencers not only witness events from great distances, but they have been documented to hear conversations between people at the same events. Conversations such as these have also verified to be true. An even more fascinating phenomenon occurs when the experiencer actually appears in spirit to someone, usually a loved one, during their NDE and it is verified to be true by the experiencer and the loved one. It is evidence such as this, if scientifically controlled, that can provide absolute scientific proof that consciousness can exist outside of the body. A scientifically controlled NDE that can be repeated which provides such evidence would be the scientific discovery of all time. However, science does not yet have the exact tools to accomplish this. But, science is coming very, very close. This kind of evidence and others provide very strong circumstantial evidence for the survival of consciousness.

NDE Evidence for Survival Index:

Visions and memories occur while brain dead
Real events are witnessed far away from thier body
People born blind can see during an NDE
Children have similar NDEs as adults
People are dramatically changed by an NDE
NEDs have unusual common aspects
Scientific discoveries are brought back
People are absolutely convinced they left their body
A group of people can die and share an NDE
Some people were verifiably dead for days
Some people have successfully foreseen the future
NDEs have been occurring for thousands of years
Ancient religions support NDE concepts
Scientific studies support out-of-body aspects
More evidence supporting survival after death

Related phenomenon:

Deathbed Dreams
Out-of-body
After-death
Hypnosis
Synchronicity
Physics
Reincarnation
Psychics
Remote viewing
Consciousness
Paranormal

"In the light of the near-death experience, death is nothing more than the illusion of separateness and finality, and those who can believe in this vision of death, like near-death experiencers themselves, lose all fear of it, for how can you fear that which does not exist?" - Dr. Ken Ring

Near Death Experiences & The Afterlife

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #2151002 - 12/02/03 12:55 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Excellant docs, Skorp.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2151089 - 12/02/03 01:23 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

If the person returns to consciousness then their brain was never dead; misdiagnosed perhaps, but not defunct.

Do you have any real source or merely some after-the-fact anecdotes?

People born blind do not know what seeing is; so would not know if that had "seen" or not.

And that means what?

People are dramatically changed by many events having nothing to do with death or an after-life.

The brain's function and design is quite similar from one human to the next.

Please name one household appliance designed while on the other side.

People are absolutely convinced that Bush truly cares about the American people, so what?

And most are completely wrong most of the time. This is called "guessing". Danion Brinkley's "successful" prophecies were published AFTER-THE-FACT and his prophecies published before-the-fact have failed miserably.

As the brain has not changed much in that time why would one suspect anything different?

People who have never heard of Jesus do NOT "see" Jesus during an NDE for do devout Jews or Muslims. This fact alone speaks to internal mythology not external reality.

A large number of NDEs concern darkness, hell and suffering though this fact is highly glossed over or overlooked in the popular books.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: Swami]
    #2151128 - 12/02/03 07:58 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Ok how about if you where to be frozen for a year and then came back.
With the same type of story to tell. You would be dead as every atom in your body would be no longer moveing everything would be perfectly still. So the mind should be then separated from the body for a while.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: EvilGir]
    #2151135 - 12/02/03 08:04 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

They have started a study, in England I think, of NDEs and OBEs. The folks doing the study have placed various objects, out of sight, around the operating rooms at different hospitals. Whenever a person reports an NDE or OBE during surgery, they question them to see if they saw any of the objects. The last I checked there had not yet been any results published.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: Seuss]
    #2151166 - 12/02/03 08:50 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

Even if someone that had an NDE in America read a book in England that actually existed during the experience, that is not proof that consciousness survives long after Physical death. We don't know the boundaries of our brain yet. There is much to be unlocked. So whos to say the brain doesn't unlock all these unused features during the releasing of chemicals in NDE's. What if this was the future of the animal brain? The ability to radar events a distance away from the actual brain? Once the "spirit" comes back, how do these memories carried somehow by the spirit, get implemented into the Physical brain cells??? I mean, technically, while you were a sperm, you were alive, so why doesn't your spirit remember this?? Because you had no brain. So if the neural brain was to seize then memory would seize. And without memory, is there really consciousness???.

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2151259 - 12/02/03 10:23 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

A large number of NDEs concern darkness, hell and suffering though this fact is highly glossed over or overlooked in the popular books

When you have this many reports, of course you will have a large number of negative cases.
If 0.10% of 100,000 reports are negative, you have one hundred negative reports.

Seemingly large.
Statistically negligible.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

User Gallery

#2152849 - 12/02/03 09:17 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

If the person returns to consciousness then their brain was never dead; misdiagnosed perhaps, but not defunct.

Perhaps the soul is what creates consciousness?.I can?t go to the Other Side in this inferior physical form of existence, only my spirit can go back to the spiritual dimension. Thus, when I leave, whether momentarily or permanently, my body becomes a vegetable. This is my belief. Prove me wrong. :wink:

Do you have any real source or merely some after-the-fact anecdotes?

Real source as in ?evidence?? Like it says up there Swamster??A scientifically controlled NDE that can be repeated which provides such evidence would be the scientific discovery of all time. However, science does not yet have the exact tools to accomplish this. But, science is coming very, very close. This kind of evidence and others provide very strong circumstantial evidence for the survival of consciousness.?
Try actually reading the post Swami-man, and then maybe you?ll learn a lil sumfin, yes?

People born blind do not know what seeing is; so would not know if that had "seen" or not.

The spirit or soul cannot be blind. The physical vessel thru which it travels in the winds of life on this physical plane of existence, however, can be blind. This is my belief. Prove me wrong.

And that means what?

Swami, you're almost making me question your intelligence with such questions. Keep in mind I do love to debate with you and enjoy excercising my brains muscle, and do try to keep it as jovial as possible with us out of respect. But c'mon now...did you eat a lil too much Turkey at Thanksgivins perhaps? :wink: Anyhoo, on with the subject; Children aren?t as ?biased? as adults are?.The average child does not discuss Near Death Experiences in the sandbox with their friends on the swings and monkey bars. The average child doesn?t learn about NDEs, nor do they converse about anything outside of their action-figured, bubble-gum chewing, furby-crowded, lego-building, power-rangering, elmo-tickling world.
So, when such a child DOES experience a NDE, and DOES experience one similar to one as 60 yr old, obviously that says something?but maybe it?s not obvious to you, Swamster?

People are dramatically changed by many events having nothing to do with death or an after-life.

People are dramatically changed by an NDE, but pay attention not only how deep, but most importantly, HOW they change. If you know anything about the Mass-reported qualities if the Other Side since the beginning of mankind, you?ll see the undeniably remarkable similarities in the changes that occur in the NDExperiencers?s personalities, minds, lives, and so on. If NDEs were truly non-existant and only simply and merely imagined by the brain, I sincerely doubt it would have such a tremendously dramatic effect on them as follows: (pay attention to the words in bold)

Psychological Aftereffects

I have observed that it seems to take a minimum of seven years for most NDErs to integrate the aftereffects. Although these cannot be faked, an individual can delay the onset of them or deny their existence. Seven major elements comprise the universal pattern:

Unconditional love - NDErs perceive themselves as equally and fully loving of each and all, openly generous, excited about the potential and wonder of each person they see. Confused family members tend to regard this sudden switch in behavior as oddly threatening, as if their loved one had become aloof, un-responsive, even uncaring or unloving.

Lack of boundaries - Familiar codes of conduct can lose relevance or disappear altogether as unlimited avenues of interest and inquiry take priority. This new frame of reference can infuse NDErs with such an accepting nature that they can and do display childlike naivet?. With the fading of previous norms and standards, basic cautions and discernments can also fade.

Timelessness - Most NDErs begin to "flow" with natural shift of time, rejecting locks and schedules as they exhibit a heightened awareness of the present moment and the importance of "now." They are easily distracted and can appear "spacey" until they readjust to the demands of daily routines.
Time doesn?t exist, on the Other Side. A whole second can be an eternity, or a whole eternity can be a mere second?either way, if you?ve spent an eternity in the dimension where such doesn?t exist?you?re bound to have the qualities of such a place rubbed off on you, such as the ?accepting nature? and ?equally and fully loving? they display with such naivete. :wink:

The psychic - Extrasensory perception and various types of psychic phenomena become normal and ordinary in the lives of NDErs. A person's religious beliefs do not prevent this expansion of faculties or enlargements of perceptual range. This can frighten the unprepared and be misconstrued as "the devil's work" when it is actually more akin to "gifts of the spirit."
In the widely accepted theory of the Other Side, all the above described in bold; these are all the abilities we all have, on the Other Side. This is my belief. This is what I know my inner soul knows to be true.

Reality switches - Hard-driving achievers and materialists can transform into easy-going philosophers; but, by the same token, those once more relaxed or uncommitted can become energetic "movers and shakers," determined to make a difference in the world. Switches seem to depend more on what is "needed" to round out the individual's growth than on any uniform result.
I believe that people chose to have NDEs in their lives when planning their incarnation as a turning point in their lives, thus changing what is needed.

The soul as self - Most come to recognize themselves as an immortal soul currently resident within material form so lessons can be learned while sojourning in the earth realm. They know they are not their body; it is a "jacket" they wear. The majority develop an interest in reincarnation, some accept it as valid.
This is indeed hard to simply ignore and dismiss. It?s plain obvious enough to me. :wink:

Brain Shift

Considering the experience, the average near-death survivor returns more intelligent and loving than before. He or she is usually able to detach from previous norms, abstract freely, envision broader perspectives for a more compassionate and positive life, access latent talents, and display (in some cases) a flowering of genius. In other words, exhibit all the elements of a brain shift [1].

Now, my main point is if you argue that perhaps the NDEr?s were ?wishfully thinking? when they died and had internal hopes rooted in mythology and theology and thus saw what a skeptic would assume they would see only because their brain wished it to do so. This is a close-minded and ignorant argument, because it ignores all the children who are the very LEAST ?biased? NDErs, and as well as atheists, people from all over the world and all walks of life, reporting the SAME visuals in their NDEs. So that rules out what many skeptics will argue with when they bring up that ?ah hell, they probably just wanted to see it, thus, their brains saw it.?

The brain's function and design is quite similar from one human to the next.

Despite how ?quite similar? the brain?s functions and designs are?we all have different tastes, different beliefs, different, reactions, different emotional intelligence as well as I.Q. levels, different likes and dislikes, different views, I could go on forever about how many differences we all have.

Yet, when it comes to NDEs, the vast VAST VAST majority of people who experience them, REGARDLESS, of what their differences are....all still remarkably & similarly experience similar NDEs.

Please name one household appliance designed while on the other side.

:lol: Household appliance
I love how you make statements that SOUND like they have a point, but not REALLY. You?re quite good at it, but you can?t get through me Swammer. :wink: How about actually CLICKING on the links, and actually READING the material, hmmm?

People are absolutely convinced that Bush truly cares about the American people, so what?

The Bush administration is filled with bullshit deceit and scams and stupid politics.

Are you really comparing that to NDEs?

And most are completely wrong most of the time. This is called "guessing". Danion Brinkley's "successful" prophecies were published AFTER-THE-FACT and his prophecies published before-the-fact have failed miserably.

Yea, I guess Edgar Cayce, Sylvia Browne, James van Praagh, and all others just ?guessed? all the time, huh? :smirk: 

As the brain has not changed much in that time why would one suspect anything different?

This simply shows that even people back before the times during the B.C. eras who experienced NDEs were more likely less influenced by what skeptics argue that could have externally influenced them to ?see? such and experience their NDEs the way they did. Such as highly developed theories behind such events as is prevalent today.

People who have never heard of Jesus do NOT "see" Jesus during an NDE for do devout Jews or Muslims. This fact alone speaks to internal mythology not external reality.

Perhaps they mistook another entity for Jesus, Swami. It?s reasonable to assume that one could have the pre-expectation of such particularly if they were religious in such a manner. But, how about the visuals that ARE shared by so many different people of all different walks of life and all different religions?  

A large number of NDEs concern darkness, hell and suffering though this fact is highly glossed over or overlooked in the popular books.

Playing along with your lines, whether the NDE is pleasant or not, is irrelevant in determining the existence of such.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2153006 - 12/02/03 10:09 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Perhaps the soul is what creates consciousness?
Perhaps not. Another convincing point in your favor.

However, science does not yet have the exact tools to accomplish this.
OK, so there is no real evidence. Another convincing point in your favor.

The spirit or soul cannot be blind.
Source? Or do you just make this up as you go along?

So, when such a child DOES experience a NDE, and DOES experience one similar to one as 60 yr old, obviously that says something?
You wasted a whole paragraph dancing around. Same question: And that means what?

If NDEs were truly non-existant
I never doubted that people had these experiences; only the chasm-jumping conclusion that you make.

I sincerely doubt it would have such a tremendously dramatic effect on them as follows
The sincerity of your doubt tells me nothing of any after-life.

Time doesn?t exist, on the Other Side. A whole second can be an eternity
Yet they come back as soon as sufficient blood flow to the brain occurs -an event in time.

Extrasensory perception and various types of psychic phenomena become normal and ordinary in the lives of NDErs.
Uh huh. They fail all the standard ESP tests just like non-NDEers. How weird is that?

I could go on forever about how many differences we all have.
*Swami whips out his dog-eared checkbook ready for another $20,000 challenge*

some accept it (reincarnation) as valid.
And some don't. If we all had a glimpse of Ultimate Truth the belief or disbelief in reincarnation would be the same now WOULD IT NOT?

Yea, I guess Edgar Cayce, Sylvia Browne, James van Praagh, and all others just ?guessed? all the time, huh? 
You FINALLY understand - thank God!

The Bush administration is filled with bullshit deceit and scams and stupid politics. Are you really comparing that to NDEs?
I am most disappointed Skorp. *sigh* I was making a point that  "being convinced" is not an indicator of truth.

OK, so no NDEer has contributed anything of value to my life. Glad we cleared that up.

Perhaps they mistook ...
We agree that NDEers are highly error prone.

Psychological Aftereffects ...
This much has been reasonably documented, but changes tell me nothing of an after-death state whatsoever. One would naturally expect those suffereing coma and or unconsciousness, to the point of being near death, to be somewhat changed.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

User Gallery

#2153156 - 12/02/03 10:55 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

The spirit or soul cannot be blind.
Source? Or do you just make this up as you go along?

I stated that this is my belief. If I get my head blown off with a grenade in a war, I believe that the entity which I am, remains intact, as it's true form is not physical, but metaphysical. So I dont go back to the Other Side with a head blown off and guts hanging out my stomach. :smirk: The source? Until someone finds a source that proves nothing happens and everything just goes black for all eternity.... :wink: In other words, if I believed that not a damn thing happens to us beyond death, would you ask me for the source? There IS no (scientifically proven) source for ANY belief in regards to what happens beyond death. Therefore, it ultimately boils down to what you feel is truly real. I believe that the soul transcends death into the dimension from which it came. 

So, when such a child DOES experience a NDE, and DOES experience one similar to one as 60 yr old, obviously that says something?
You wasted a whole paragraph dancing around. Same question: And that means what?

"Now, my main point is if you argue that perhaps the NDEr?s were ?wishfully thinking? when they died and had internal hopes rooted in mythology and theology and thus saw what a skeptic would assume they would see only because their brain wished it to do so. This is a close-minded and ignorant argument, because it ignores all the children who are the very LEAST ?biased? NDErs, and as well as atheists, people from all over the world and all walks of life, reporting the SAME visuals in their NDEs. So that rules out what many skeptics will argue with when they bring up that ?ah hell, they probably just wanted to see it, thus, their brains saw it.?   

If NDEs were truly non-existant
I never doubted that people had these experiences; only the chasm-jumping conclusion that you make.

hardly chasm-jumping imho, and it IS a matter of opinion. 

I could go on forever about how many differences we all have.
*Swami whips out his dog-eared checkbook ready for another $20,000 challenge*

What, are you disputing that people have differences? 

some accept it (reincarnation) as valid.
And some don't.
SOME people still believe Elvis is still alive.
But most people believe otherwise. :wink: 

The Bush administration is filled with bullshit deceit and scams and stupid politics. Are you really comparing that to NDEs?
I am most disappointed Skorp. *sigh* I was making a point that  "being convinced" is not an indicator of truth.

"truth" is can be quite subjective at times. for all other things that aren't quite possible to be *scientifically* (and science can't cover everything just yet) proven yet, heart-felt convincement is what will suffice, at least for me. Including what happens beyond death... 

OK, so no NDEer has contributed anything of value to my life. Glad we cleared that up.

Again, clickety clicky click the linky linkity link. Oh wait, you said YOUR life. Hmm...so I guess your life speaks for everybody's life huh?
:grin: 

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2153214 - 12/02/03 11:12 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Time doesn?t exist, on the Other Side. A whole second can be an eternity, or a whole eternity can be a mere second?either way, if you?ve spent an eternity in the dimension where such doesn?t exist?you?re bound to have the qualities of such a place rubbed off on you, such as the ?accepting nature? and ?equally and fully loving? they display with such naivete.

I was once thinking about this and how psychedelics seem to slow down time, and I remembered that the brain is flooded with DMT around the point of death, and I figured that maybe the "afterlife" is just the few moments before you die, but to the person experiencing it, those moments would be experienced as an eternity, especially since there would be nothing for the brain to experience afterwards. So the "afterlife" would be a DMT trip that lasts for maybe a second here on earth, but would subjectively last for eternity for the person experiencing it. Please note that this is not necessarily what I believe, but it is a possible explanation I have come up with.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

User Gallery

Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: silversoul7]
    #2153228 - 12/02/03 11:16 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

I've thought about the same thing as well...you should read  this book.  :thumbup: 

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2154246 - 12/03/03 08:48 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

People been beliving in spirits since before we even knew we had a brain. I guess some human beliefs are just hard to let go no matter how much science developes :nonono:

--------------------

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: If I am clinically dead for 5 minutes.. [Re: silversoul7]
    #2154252 - 12/03/03 08:55 AM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I was once thinking about this and how psychedelics seem to slow down time, and I remembered that the brain is flooded with DMT around the point of death, and I figured that maybe the "afterlife" is just the few moments before you die, but to the person experiencing it, those moments would be experienced as an eternity, especially since there would be nothing for the brain to experience afterwards. So the "afterlife" would be a DMT trip that lasts for maybe a second here on earth, but would subjectively last for eternity for the person experiencing it. Please note that this is not necessarily what I believe, but it is a possible explanation I have come up with.

Very interesting. I will think on this more.

This seems to line up with my thinking in a way.

Eternity is static because time is relative. From the infinite number of relative perspectives that exist, possibly, this moment is always occurring. Eternity only exists in the present.

Someone please tell me if this makes any sense?

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology