Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #21509683 - 04/06/15 10:45 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

SeaShrooms said:
This has been going on for years, it's amazing how no one cares.

A lot of people care.

But nobody can do anything about it.

Apparently it's the government's job to decide that. Everybody knows that there's no actual way to give your opinion to the government other than the complaint department which is essentially a paper shredder. When you vote, all you do is you give your voice to some guy so he can then go to Washington and be stuck following party lines, which has nothing to do whatsoever with what citizens of the country want.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is, stop bitching. Nobody is listening anyway

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Throw all the illegals out and this shit will end.

I have always agreed with this statement.

Then again, until the Mexican border is militarized, kicking illegals out is like removing water from a sinking boat. You gotta seal the hole, otherwise its pointless.

Which brings me to the following questions:

How do you find them all?
How much man power will be needed?
How many actual US citizen will the gov have to harass in order to weed out the illegals?
What about US citizens protecting some illegals because they are family/friends, do you charge them with a crime?
How do you skip the unending process of court and all that shit? They are bound to get their noses in there.
etc
etc
etc....

You should worry about your own country.

There isn't a whole lot to worry about... It's downright boring when it comes to problems...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hitchhiking
Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #21509691 - 04/06/15 10:50 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Everyone outside of america is worried about what we are doing, we should just bomb them, teach them a lesson.

--------------------
The life of a condemned soul is hatred.

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: SeaShrooms] * 1
    #21509700 - 04/06/15 10:52 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

We can't bomb everyone. We'd lose.

--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Invisibleeverybodyhaha

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: SeaShrooms]
    #21509710 - 04/06/15 10:56 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

SeaShrooms said:
I find it interesting people demonize americans for "taking land" from the natives. There is not one nation anywhere in the world today where the people claiming the land are the first owners in recorded history, fact. Much like saying america is built on slavery, when we are one of the first countries in the world to abolish slavery, after every single group of people practiced it for thousands of years, including your beloved natives.

"Native American groups often enslaved war captives whom they primarily used for small-scale labor.[2] Some, however, were used in ritual sacrifice.[2] While little is known, there is little evidence that the slaveholders considered the slaves as racially inferior; they came from other Native American tribes and were casualties of war.[2] Native Americans did not buy and sell captives in the pre-colonial era, although they sometimes exchanged enslaved individuals with other tribes in peace gestures or in exchange for redeeming their own members.[2] The word "slave" may not accurately apply to such captive people.[2] Most of these so-called Native American slaves tended to live on the fringes of Native American society and were slowly integrated into the tribe.[2]"

The slavery practices of the colonials were entirely different than that of the Native Americans. Nice try though.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: everybodyhaha]
    #21509749 - 04/06/15 11:04 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Like I said before, I could find 20 illegals this afternoon.  Easy.  And I don't even live in the Southwest.

--------------------

Invisibleeverybodyhaha

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: zappaisgod] * 3
    #21509789 - 04/06/15 11:12 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Well aren't you special. What's your point?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: everybodyhaha]
    #21509799 - 04/06/15 11:14 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

The point is that they aren't hard to find and identify.  Duh.  Why, even you could probably do it.

--------------------

OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

#21509800 - 04/06/15 11:14 AM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

everybodyhaha said:
Quote:

SeaShrooms said:
I find it interesting people demonize americans for "taking land" from the natives. There is not one nation anywhere in the world today where the people claiming the land are the first owners in recorded history, fact. Much like saying america is built on slavery, when we are one of the first countries in the world to abolish slavery, after every single group of people practiced it for thousands of years, including your beloved natives.

"Native American groups often enslaved war captives whom they primarily used for small-scale labor.[2] Some, however, were used in ritual sacrifice.[2] While little is known, there is little evidence that the slaveholders considered the slaves as racially inferior; they came from other Native American tribes and were casualties of war.[2] Native Americans did not buy and sell captives in the pre-colonial era, although they sometimes exchanged enslaved individuals with other tribes in peace gestures or in exchange for redeeming their own members.[2] The word "slave" may not accurately apply to such captive people.[2] Most of these so-called Native American slaves tended to live on the fringes of Native American society and were slowly integrated into the tribe.[2]"

The slavery practices of the colonials were entirely different than that of the Native Americans. Nice try though.

Yes, because there weren't white slaves and black slave owners, and the founding fathers totally sacrificed humans to pagan gods.

--------------------

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21509831 - 04/06/15 11:20 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
The point is that they aren't hard to find and identify.  Duh.  Why, even you could probably do it.

I definitely could.

--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Invisibleeverybodyhaha

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21509839 - 04/06/15 11:21 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

So you just profile people without any real knowledge of their legal status, gotcha.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21509877 - 04/06/15 11:28 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah.  I profile people.  If you are standing on the street looking for a day labor job you are probably an illegal.  Duh.

--------------------

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

#21509890 - 04/06/15 11:31 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

They stand at Home Depot pretty frequently.
Around here, if tomatoes or peanuts or strawberries are being picked, its usually done by illegals, or the farmer's kids if they can't afford illegals.

--------------------

Invisibleeverybodyhaha

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: zappaisgod] * 2
    #21509950 - 04/06/15 11:43 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

They probably and usually are illegal. But there could also be some who are perfectly legal.
My point is you don't know much about a person by just looking at them. Keep thinking you do though.

Edited by everybodyhaha (04/06/15 11:48 AM)

OfflineTopPmz
<No Title>
Male User Gallery

#21509976 - 04/06/15 11:47 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

I don't have to "think" I know. I do know. I know some of the farmers. I also work a shitty convenience store job, and often have to ask illegals for their ID's when they come in to buy beer or cigarettes. They never have one.

--------------------

OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

#21509979 - 04/06/15 11:48 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

You just admitted 90% of them are illegals, which makes it not profiling, but reality.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: TopPmz]
    #21509985 - 04/06/15 11:49 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

I would most definitely trust Zappa's profiling towards illegals. He worked in the construction industry for decades. Illegals tend to gravitate around manual labor

--------------------

Invisibleeverybodyhaha

Re: Law-Abiding citizen stopped 300+ times at inland checkpoints [Re: SeaShrooms]
    #21509993 - 04/06/15 11:50 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

SeaShrooms said:
You just admitted 90% of them are illegals, which makes it not profiling, but reality.

I didn't mention any statistics. Where the hell are you getting that figure from? Do you normally make things up out of thin air like this??

OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

#21510014 - 04/06/15 11:55 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

You are a bad backpeddler.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#21510034 - 04/06/15 11:59 AM (9 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

everybodyhaha said:
They probably and usually are illegal. But there could also be some who are perfectly legal.
My point is you don't know much about a person by just looking at them. Keep thinking you do though.

I know they are illegals by how they are  trying to get work.  Did you know that legal workers are required to carry their documents with them?

--------------------

Invisibleeverybodyhaha

#21510108 - 04/06/15 12:19 PM (9 years, 12 days ago)

I've made my points which are pristine, unlike your foolproof(lol) act of profiling people.
You guys better start learning Spanish the way things are looking.:tongue2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale