Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #21502498 - 04/04/15 01:38 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Nope. I simply consider gays to be as equal as anyone.

Why don't you?

You ain't flipping this back on me.  Your the one giving the op shit for making an observation.  You do need to reevaluate your political correctness and shitty attitude, though.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: lowbrow]
    #21502507 - 04/04/15 01:40 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

:firstladyofapproval:

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: lowbrow]
    #21502527 - 04/04/15 01:49 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Nope. I simply consider gays to be as equal as anyone.

Why don't you?

You ain't flipping this back on me.  Your the one giving the op shit for making an observation.  You do need to reevaluate your political correctness and shitty attitude, though.

Why don't you consider gays to be equal? Not below, not above. Equal?

Why are you defending a homophobe?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #21502539 - 04/04/15 01:53 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quit accusing me of things I never said.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#21502550 - 04/04/15 01:55 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Which one? That gays are unequal or that you're defending a homophobe?

The defense of the homophobe is clear. That you don't consider gays to be equal is the impression you left.

So which?

Here's a thought. Perhaps defending a homophobe isn't the best course of action.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #21502573 - 04/04/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

if you have a lisp, you're gay. that's all i took away from this thread.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21502583 - 04/04/15 02:02 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Well, that and the Shroomery has too many homophobes posting.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#21502594 - 04/04/15 02:04 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Which one? That gays are unequal or that you're defending a homophobe?

The defense of the homophobe is clear. That you don't consider gays to be equal is the impression you left.

So which?

Here's a thought. Perhaps defending a homophobe isn't the best course of action.

I'm not talking to you in the pub anymore.

If you want I can start a thread in otd and we can continue this discussion there? :excellent:

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Offlineakira_akuma

#21502596 - 04/04/15 02:05 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

bro-hards, i call them.

Quote:

lowbrow said:

If you want I can start a thread in otd and we can continue this discussion there? :excellent:

but you won't be here to defend your bruh though, broo.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#21502618 - 04/04/15 02:10 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

Excellent. I don't like homophobes OR their defenders.

Quote:

If you want I can start a thread in otd and we can continue this discussion there?

OTD is a pimple on the ass of the Shroomery.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21502623 - 04/04/15 02:11 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

it's funny how often people of indeterminate skill will try to defend people within their coalition of *insert bias here*, but ESPECIALLY when bro-hards try to defend their homophobia... that's just a sight to behold. :rofl2:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21502638 - 04/04/15 02:15 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

It is entertaining, in a sad pathetic way.

It's like they're saying...

I'm not a homophobe, I just hate gays.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21502660 - 04/04/15 02:19 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

i'm sure OP isn't like so homophobe, that he strictly hates gays... he just strictly hates everything about them. the presupposition that they're gay, he hates that too. from the lisp to the dick, all the way up the scrotum, into more valvuture, and then out the ass.

but his bros, i'm willing to bet, are all like "what a homo"; "look at that gay huhuhuh he's gay" :butthead:; so he kinda just follows suit subconsciously. :curbyourenthusiasm: even his gay friends are like "lets not be too gay around ****; he'll be a bro-hard and get all antsy."

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#21502675 - 04/04/15 02:23 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

No I'd say when he had a situation under control and the guy gets cops involved for no reason. It has nothing to do with the guy being gay. But he was being a fag through his actions.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#21502692 - 04/04/15 02:27 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
bro-hards, i call them.

Quote:

lowbrow said:

but you won't be here to defend your bruh though, broo.

Your welcome to join us.  I've had a few choice things to say to you too.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21502709 - 04/04/15 02:31 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, but read the rest of the posts, man.

he keeps calling him creepy gay dude because of his presupposition that 'a lisp on a man means he must be', so he keep prefacing the guy's persona as "gay gay" and "creepy gay guy", and projecting his insecurities about his precious gay fantasies.

i mean, the guy was a total douche for calling the cops like that, and i don't condone it. but i am willing to bet, that he really just came over to help, and it was OP's (and his friends) atti-dude that left a sour taste in the guys mouth (get it SOUR T-- get your mind out of the gutter), and that made him think "you know what, i'll be a dickhole too, and call the cops".

wrong. but two wrongs don't make a right.

i mean, you really think this guy just plotted it out like, "ima get this guy in trooble, yerrrr", instead of the more likely scenario? that OP and party were just douchey to him for no reason, and the guy decided to just get back at them.

why would he insist on trying to help the guy, if he was just gonna call the cops. he could have just called the cops. :shrug: and who would do this kinda of convoluted bullshit anyway? according to OP; the guy was "a snob" and wanted to control the situation by helping to explain to the Tow Truck guy what was wrong, which obviously, if you read the entire first post, rubbed OP the wrong way... then he continues in the thread with more confirmation, and i'm just tired of typing.

it's kinda crazy how much insecurity and arrogance he's projecting here; i can only imagine what it'd be like in person.

Offlineakira_akuma

#21502711 - 04/04/15 02:31 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lowbrow said:

Your welcome to join us.  I've had a few choice things to say to you too.

K

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The flat tire homosexual douchebag cop roadside assistance situation [Re: ModestMouse]
    #21502732 - 04/04/15 02:37 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ModestMouse said:
:lol:

Yeah I need a proper jack. I have a spare but the jack is so shitty, I'm surprised Hyundai packages it with their cars.

The scissor jacks that come with most cars are often lovingly referred to as widow makers.

--------------------

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

#21502747 - 04/04/15 02:39 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
yeah, but read the rest of the posts, man.

he keeps calling him creepy gay dude because of his presupposition that 'a lisp on a man means he must be', so he keep prefacing the guy's persona as "gay gay" and "creepy gay guy", and projecting his insecurities about his precious gay fantasies.

Did it ever occur that the guy was being creepy.  Not only that but when they tell him its under control he tries to talk over their phone call to the tire service place.  I don't know where you live but that is definitely a sign of some shady behavior.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:

Offlineakira_akuma

#21502764 - 04/04/15 02:43 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

did it ever occur to you maybe he was just an idiot?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom