Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleonce in a lifetime
sun child
 User Gallery

Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: yeah]
    #21514559 - 04/07/15 11:04 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I recommend walking on railroad ties, climbing trees, running and leaping in nature, anything like that, especially walking on railroad ties for balance.  I suppose it goes without saying, don't get hit by a train while you're at it.  Also, don't worry, they can't see it if you've got a bag of weed in your pocket.  :smile: hehe.  When I was 15 in Canada I did that once.

--------------------
Innocent, Oldfield & Hegerland          Julia Delaney, Bothy Band                                        Rasta Girl, Sister Carol                    Genesis, Jorma K
I Wish You Peace, Lawrence Laughing                                                                                                                    Do Your Thing, Moondog                     
large  . . music garden . .  very
all peace                    them hi
Starhouse - main
Time Traveler's Guide

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMahananda

Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #21518285 - 04/08/15 06:16 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I also have a lot of repressed emotional and sexual static exacerbated by my use of hashish.

Strange. I used hashish to cover those things up when I was in college. I miss hashish. I've only had it once in 31 years in Florida. Can I find it in Colorado, or do I have to go to Amsterdam? I no longer have those problems, now I have problems age-appropriate for a 61 year old. :frown:

Markos, if you had to choose a single entheogen for use in connection with your spiritual practice, what would it be?  Would the answer be different if you had never used one before?

--------------------
Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of living, it doesn't matter
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come even if you have broken your vow a thousand times,
Come, yet again, come, come

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: Mahananda]
    #21520967 - 04/08/15 06:49 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mahananda said:
Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I also have a lot of repressed emotional and sexual static exacerbated by my use of hashish.

Strange. I used hashish to cover those things up when I was in college. I miss hashish. I've only had it once in 31 years in Florida. Can I find it in Colorado, or do I have to go to Amsterdam? I no longer have those problems, now I have problems age-appropriate for a 61 year old. :frown:

Markos, if you had to choose a single entheogen for use in connection with your spiritual practice, what would it be?  Would the answer be different if you had never used one before?

Since a ground-shaking trip using lemon-tec between 3 of us, during the full moon on the Winter Solstice 2013, I'd have to weigh in with the McKenna brothers and say mushrooms. My first impression is to say LSD. Even though I had tried Sandoz® psilocybin before having taking acid, my first trip on Clear Light AKA Windowpane is what changed my life forever. Of course, I did not take a truly large amount of the Sandoz® psilocybin which was shared by a friend who had found it in a psych lab at U. of Boston. These days, a mushroom trip duration is just about right. I'm no longer in need of those 10-12 hour grueling episodes of wrestling all night with an angel like Jacob, or debating the Devil like Jesus.

I cannot know the answer to your "if" question. With mushrooms that you can grow at home, there is no risk of getting ripped off, or poisoned (if you know your pet mushrooms), and very little risk getting arrested from buying in public, or worse, trying to make your own LSD (which is not a job for non-chemists). There is something inherently good about a naturally-occuring plant that interfaces with the human nervous system so well that it changes receptive human beings in very healthy, whole, holy ways.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineMahananda

Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #21521349 - 04/08/15 07:50 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Quote:

Mahananda said:
Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:

Since a ground-shaking trip using lemon-tec between 3 of us, during the full moon on the Winter Solstice 2013, I'd have to weigh in with the McKenna brothers and say mushrooms. My first impression is to say LSD. Even though I had tried Sandoz® psilocybin before having taking acid, my first trip on Clear Light AKA Windowpane is what changed my life forever. Of course, I did not take a truly large amount of the Sandoz® psilocybin which was shared by a friend who had found it in a psych lab at U. of Boston. These days, a mushroom trip duration is just about right. I'm no longer in need of those 10-12 hour grueling episodes of wrestling all night with an angel like Jacob, or debating the Devil like Jesus.

I cannot know the answer to your "if" question. With mushrooms that you can grow at home, there is no risk of getting ripped off, or poisoned (if you know your pet mushrooms), and very little risk getting arrested from buying in public, or worse, trying to make your own LSD (which is not a job for non-chemists). There is something inherently good about a naturally-occuring plant that interfaces with the human nervous system so well that it changes receptive human beings in very healthy, whole, holy ways.

Thank you Markos!

--------------------
Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of living, it doesn't matter
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come even if you have broken your vow a thousand times,
Come, yet again, come, come

OfflineJenjens
Stranger
Female
    #23968993 - 12/30/16 07:34 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
Quote:

leery11 said:
There is also mantra and pranayama to do the same, and kriya, and fasting, and fruitarian diet, and safe sungazing,

what do you think the way is?

Sungazing will blind you. You do not have the ability not to focus momentarily, focusing the sun's rays onto your retina. You will be left with only the slightest peripheral vision at best, and potentially total blindness. A fruitarian diet will predispose you to pancreatic disease, which, incidentally, may be why Steve Jobs developed pancreatic cancer - years of a fruitarian diet. The 80/10/10 is a popular one if you really want to make yourself sick quickly. Fructose is at least as toxic to the liver as ethanol, and there are other problems, like dental caries. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/09/ethanol-alcohol-and-fructose.aspx
Keep compressing those tiny cervical vertabrae and you'll get the same disk degeneration of the neck that I have. I hope I'll not need the dangerous surgery to replace them with synthetic disks (like a younger female friend whom I visited in Intensive Care following her surgery). Blood pressure to the brain is another serious consideration. It's called stroke! Take everything you read with a grain of salt. Promising immortality by standing on your head, really? It probably means you'll meet Eternity through death. There ARE practices that intentionally result in death.
Vishnudevananda's book The Illustrated Book of Yoga is a great book, but the author died at the relatively young age of 66. I will be 62 in July. I think he polished his bodily vessel a little too vigorously and broke it!

I will say no to sungazing. It can cause pinguecula which is what I have.

Offlinealfonseelrick
Mycopath

Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: Jenjens]
    #23972324 - 01/01/17 03:53 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Eating nothin for a few days also alters your state of mind but should only be practiced by those who have experience and are healthy enough....

--------------------
Im just a fictional character everything stated by me is purely fictional and simply lies, those who like me are liars who where bribed or blackmailed in some way Muahahaha :stoned:

OfflineChakra Shock
Waxing Prophetic

Loc: The Enterprise
Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: leery11]
    #23973340 - 01/01/17 03:35 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

From every yoga class that I've ever taken, in India and the United States, the maximum amount of time to stay in a headstand ( after years of practice ) has always been four minutes. You should never stay in a headstand longer than you are capable of dismounting easily out of it. So, for beginners, I recommend starting on the wall and staying no longer than 20-30 seconds, just a few breaths, and dismounting easily.

Keep it at that amount of time for when you move off of the wall, too.

There are techniques which are about keeping your eyes open and gazing at a light source, but it's best to use a candle in a dark room. Some people say you can use the rising or setting sun, but it's better to be safer than sorry and just stick with tried and true methods with no risk, like a candle. The point isn't the light source, anyways, it's about concentrating on keeping your eyes open without blinking so that you can activate your tear ducts to reconstruct the surface of your eyes and your sinuses. There have also been studies which found that this practice, known as trataka, have resulted in increased memory recall and concentration.

Offlinegraceful dragon
omni-love
 User Gallery

Loc: flight
Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: Chakra Shock]
    #23978832 - 01/03/17 01:19 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Great information.Chakra!   

Really appreciate b'coz. . . well, as we know, health & everything... etc. (Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

I did try the sun gazing for brief moments -- in general not my main thing --  the candle trick works wonders though....

Thank you for sharing information.  Genuinely and etc.  See you around

InvisibleKurt
Thinker, blinker, writer, typer.

Re: The yoga headstand purifies the third eye and crown chakra, leading to a psychedelic trip. [Re: graceful dragon]
    #23979872 - 01/03/17 08:11 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

If support your neck right which usually yoga classes teach you'll be alright as long as you feel like it. Practically speaking it is in your core muscles if you are doing it right, not yer neck. So yeah when you start fatiguing you come down, but I bet if anyone wants to they can hold it for a while for fun, and see what they get out of it.

I have found people say similarly cautious amd overenthusiastic things about inversion tables, or teeter hangup boots, or cracking or decompressing my back. I think the thing is way these things and bodies work is in practice, not the mental map or instruction.

As for sungazing, well I was into sungazing before but once I decided to for too long amd it turned me into a mathematical prodigy. True story. I was chased by stockbrokers and a Kabbalist! They wanted to harness my power to predict the finite world, but I soon found out they were pernicious, and crass. Still it was giving me these headaches this whole time  and it got so bad heck I took a drill...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract