Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: MileHiMycophiles]
    #18267849 - 05/15/13 08:44 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MileHiMycophiles said:
so, i found a sight while researching my mohican/munsee/cherokee blood... and this guy puts it pretty plainly. and he's right, no matter how Peyote Way church justifies it. nobody with any native influence would EVER charge for a spiritual service, and no true native would ever induct an interested party into his religion over the internet.

so this may be spritual, but so is getting peyote anywhere and praying with it with sincerety. okay, after two days of research, i declare them to be useing something holy to make money. or they wouldn't be so quick to say no if you didn't have the money. which they did to me. "too bad!"

the earth is your mother. period. that's not spiritual, it's fact. if by mother, we mean, "that from whence we came." and so, these entheogens are supposed to be free and medicinal. these people are doing a very evil thing if you look at it this way. no better than drug dealers. if when i emailed them, they were quicker to offer assistance because they beleived all the beautiful things on their sight, then i wouldn't think this.... but basically they aren't practicing what they preach. once you can see hypocrisy and money hunger in a religion... it's all gone. it's just another false messiah.

you need to stop whining , why should you a get a free ticket to heaven ? :goat:

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: atomicshaman]
    #18268146 - 05/15/13 10:42 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

atomicshaman said:
Quote:

MileHiMycophiles said:
so, i found a sight while researching my mohican/munsee/cherokee blood... and this guy puts it pretty plainly. and he's right, no matter how Peyote Way church justifies it. nobody with any native influence would EVER charge for a spiritual service, and no true native would ever induct an interested party into his religion over the internet.

so this may be spritual, but so is getting peyote anywhere and praying with it with sincerety. okay, after two days of research, i declare them to be useing something holy to make money. or they wouldn't be so quick to say no if you didn't have the money. which they did to me. "too bad!"

the earth is your mother. period. that's not spiritual, it's fact. if by mother, we mean, "that from whence we came." and so, these entheogens are supposed to be free and medicinal. these people are doing a very evil thing if you look at it this way. no better than drug dealers. if when i emailed them, they were quicker to offer assistance because they beleived all the beautiful things on their sight, then i wouldn't think this.... but basically they aren't practicing what they preach. once you can see hypocrisy and money hunger in a religion... it's all gone. it's just another false messiah.

you need to stop whining , why should you a get a free ticket to heaven ? :goat:

It's true that most things do cost money however he is right in the regard that truly legit sacred ceremonies are never charged for. This is essentially a medicine that people use to pray and heal themselves with. The NAC style tipi ceremony... it's not an adventure trip or a psychedelic orgy it's a serious ordeal. Why should anyone pay to go and literally suffer like that all night sitting on knees and puking; reeling from the effects of the medicine? Yes they should donate out of gratitude afterwards because if the medicine truly helped them they have to realize that it costs a lot of money to put up a ceremony and the sponsor needs to be helped a little. However no one would ever dare charge before a sacred ceremony especially if it's a prayer for someone's life, a birthday, a healing or a giving of thanks. In fact in addition to the sponsor going out of pocket hundreds of dollars for medicine, two meals worth of food to feed everyone present, travel expenses of the Road man, the tipi and other necessities they actually give away gifts to the attendees! Truly legit Native American ceremonies are not profited from instead much sacrifice is made to facilitate their happening. I have sat in many peyote ceremonies all of which I did not pay a dime for other than the gas to get there and many times walked away with gifts.

--------------------

InvisibleSoul-Shine

Loc: Within and Without
Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: Galidor4]
    #21450055 - 03/24/15 07:01 AM (9 years, 7 days ago)

Wanted to give this thread a bump. Has anybody had any experiences with PWC since the previous set of posts?

Thinking about heading to AZ sometime this summer and would like to work with plant medicine in the desert. It seems to be the proper time in me life and PWC looks to be the most practical way at the moment.

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: Soul-Shine]
    #21476226 - 03/29/15 08:22 PM (9 years, 1 day ago)

It's totally a scam, the people who run it are hella white and were previously Christian church workers/ owners/ pastors. But when it comes down to it, for me, living in Colorado, they allow me to legally grow peyote. I don't have to go down there and spend a bunch of money. I do spend $50 a year but that's better than getting in legal trouble. Even if you're not in a state that allows for legal growing, the chances of getting caught are slim.

OfflineSand
Stranger
Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: Galidor4]
    #21495143 - 04/03/15 02:59 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I am also looking at this place. I want that spiritual/ mystical experience. You may have seen an article about them in a Tuscan paper. AZ state took them to court and the state lost.
I am a bit apprehensive - but it is the most practical. I am aiming for May.

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: Sand]
    #21495677 - 04/03/15 08:54 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like BS to me....take sum psycs....go wander in the desert.....

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

InvisibleSoul-Shine

Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #21495955 - 04/03/15 10:39 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

The membership card that allows the cultivation of peyote, cannabis & mushrooms in select states may be worth the price of admission.

And what, you don't like the desert?

OfflineSand
Stranger
Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: Soul-Shine]
    #21496580 - 04/03/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I am a just now looking at psychedelics and am so eager the cost is worth it. Perhaps after my trip I will begin cultivating in my living room - I hear it takes 15 years!
I replied to earlier that the 'church' is legit. After reading the much older thread saying it is wrong for a real church to charge, I would agree IF peyote was easy to buy. Instead it is an endangered species and if we want the experience we can't just go visit the desert.

OfflineSand
Stranger
    #21496821 - 04/03/15 03:03 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Galidor4 said:
It's totally a scam, the people who run it are hella white and were previously Christian church workers/ owners/ pastors. But when it comes down to it, for me, living in Colorado, they allow me to legally grow peyote. I don't have to go down there and spend a bunch of money. I do spend $50 a year but that's better than getting in legal trouble. Even if you're not in a state that allows for legal growing, the chances of getting caught are slim.

As I am a virgin here I want to shout out that I am very eager and impatient for my spiritual experience :crazy: and feel tormented.
It seems rude to ask but HOW does one find a peyote seller? This is why the 'church' seems the best option. If peyote is too hard to find I noticed bridgesii for sale on Amazon. How does bridgesii compare to peyote, can anyone suggest an online seller?

Thank you :blush:

InvisibleSoul-Shine

Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: Sand]
    #21497186 - 04/03/15 04:46 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Hi man. From my understanding mescaline is mescaline; however different cacti contain different MAOIs. Bridgesii has the most in comparison to San Pedro and Peruvain Torch, but I am unaware of how it stacks against peyote. If I remember correctly, they are similar in numbers of MAOIs but the fundamental chemistry of each one's content is what varies thus the different trip experiences.

I don't think you find a peyote dealer. Not sure if that's a thing. You either grow it or know somebody that is affiliated with the Native American Church or in this case the PWC. Or in other words, it finds you.

OfflinePlantStudy
Researcher

Loc: USA -West Flag
    #21505103 - 04/05/15 06:20 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Soul-Shine said:
The membership card that allows the cultivation of peyote, cannabis & mushrooms in select states may be worth the price of admission.

You can join the NAC out of Utah for $300, get a card that is good for life!

--------------------
A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.

OfflineBigHeart
Burner

Re: Peyote Way Church... Legit Peyote use for all? for a price. is this a scam? [Re: PlantStudy]
    #21507377 - 04/05/15 06:50 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Just grow some perfectly legal Pachanoi, Bridgesii or Peruvianus.  Don't make a big deal of it or leave any evidence of consumption of them when you do, and you'll never have any problems.

--------------------

OfflineGalidor4
Beholder
Male

#21508065 - 04/05/15 09:33 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Soul-Shine said:

I'm pretty sure joining the PWC has nothing to do with Mushrooms or cannabis. The NAC that you can join for $300 might have a bit more access to these substances, but unless you're in Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Washington or one other state, you have to be at least 1/8 Native American and you have to prove it.
Quote:

Soul-Shine said:
Hi man. From my understanding mescaline is mescaline; however different cacti contain different MAOIs. Bridgesii has the most in comparison to San Pedro and Peruvain Torch, but I am unaware of how it stacks against peyote. If I remember correctly, they are similar in numbers of MAOIs but the fundamental chemistry of each one's content is what varies thus the different trip experiences.

I don't think you find a peyote dealer. Not sure if that's a thing. You either grow it or know somebody that is affiliated with the Native American Church or in this case the PWC. Or in other words, it finds you.

Peyote is a completely different animal than the Torches. Mescaline is Mescaline is Mescaline, yes. But Mescaline is only one of quite a few alkaloids that create the experience of Peyote or San Pedro or Achuma etc. But certainly don't kid yourselves, Peyote is not the same nor is it equally represented by any of the Torches.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies