Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezoomerman
zoomer
Loc: Arizona
help....
    #2147512 - 11/30/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Okay guys, this is a hard question. I am allergic to mushrooms (I still grow shrooms for my drug addict friends). I still want to be able to trip though. Is there a way to extract the Psyco active ingrdients in shrooms without actually ingesting them??

--------------------
As long as there is dope to fill it, there is no reason to stop hitting the bong... ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheprofessional
yep yep yep eyp

Re: help.... [Re: zoomerman]
    #2147614 - 11/30/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Here's a trip report from somebody who had an allergic reaction while tripping...

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5323

Quote:

Allergic Reaction

DOSE : 2.5 g oral Mushrooms  (dried)

BODY WEIGHT : 150 lb

In my area shrooms are a little tricky to come by. I had wanted to eat some shrooms for about 2 years and could never get them. Then finaly last weekend my friend gives me a call out of the blue and was wondering if I was intrested in a half oz of some dank shrooms. Jumping at the ocation I said YES! and ran up to my buds house asap.

I checked everything out and everything looked pretty good. So I threw the money at him and got ready to eat :smile: I heard fasting befor your trip can really help. But I had no idea I was going to get any mush that day so coudln't really plan much ahead. So I called up a couple of my friends that I knew were looking for shrooms the whole time I was and we got together at my house.

I choose my house because my house is more like a crash house. When someone needs a place to crash you can come to my house. It is just a warm cozy place and I knew everyone would feel comfertable there. So we each took our share of the shrooms and ate away. Let me tell you... Waiting all that time for something that tasted so bad was a mistery to me ... But I knew it would be worth it in a few hours.

Prior to eating shrooms I had experimented with a few other types of drugs. Pot, GHB, MDMA, LSD, Coke, Opium, DXM, and couple other chemical breakdowns my friends have come across.

After everyone had finsihed there meal we sat around talking about what we had done on our day and we were going to do tonight. After about 45 mintues we figured the booms would start to kick in soon and agreed it would be fun to go smoke some pot. We went out side on a nice crisp febuary friday night. We all smoked some buds and sat around relaxing and I started to notice the lights outside having a extra sorta glow. And more and more things had much more color then befor. Befor I knew it I was starting my wonderful journey....

Of cource with only a half oz of shrooms not a bunch of poeple could eat. So we had a couple designated drivers driving us around showing us things on the road. Or as it seemed that way. We stoped at a few differn't spots were our friends hung out. Visited for a while and laughed for about 2 hours. It was much fun. I don't remember what we were laughing about, all i remember is that is was very fun.

My bud and I decided to go back to my house early and spend the night there. We sat around listing to music. Playing with my turn tables and the new records I had gotten earlier in the day. Then about 4 hours into my trip my arms started to itch.

My legs started to itch also. It didn't really bother me just kinda got annoying after about 10 minutes. Then finally I looked down and I had a bunch of red spots that were starting to bump up. I had no idea if I was triping or if they were really there. Which started to get me scared. By then the itching was unbearable. I had no idea if I was triping or it was real. I had my friend come over and tell me if he saw any thing strange on my arms and he said yea !! All over your arms you have these bumps. Then he started to draw with a pen were the bumps were. Then I knew something was wrong. I didn't want to freak out I tryed to stay as calm as possible and enjoy the trip. So I just got in my bed and listened to some shoothing music and stayed up the rest of my night with my friend talking about anything we thought off. About 9 hours after eating them. We were both pretty much not tripipng any more and decided to get some sleep.

In the morning when I woke up I right away jumped up and checked my arms. Nothing was there. I was very relived and went and got some breakfast from wendys. While in the car I started to itch on my arms and my legs again. Not even thinking about the night befor I went ahead and itched. Finally when I got home they were the big red bumps that I saw while i was triping. I got some cortaid from the store. And rubbed the on the bumps for a while. It stoped the itching very well.

Over the next couple days I relized that I must have had a alergic reaction to the shrooms which made me break out into hives. Because over the rest of the weekend I broke out about 5 more times. Now it is thursday and I havent broken out in 2 days. Which is a very good sign.

Even though I did have a experience like that. I did enjoy my trip. It was very fun and was everything plus more that i excepted would happen. I will shrooms again but I think im going to wait untill alergy season is over :smile: 

i wish you luck :wink:

Anonymous

#2147862 - 11/30/03 08:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Search adv. cult for psilocybin extraction. It's hard.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: help.... [Re: ]
    #2148290 - 12/01/03 12:02 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hmmm... I know peoople who are allergic to one kind of mushroom and aren't allergic to other kinds. People who are allergic to mushrooms are allergic to the spores of the mushrooms. What type of allergic reaction do you get from eating mushrooms?

A friend of mine who is allergic to portabella mushrooms eats cubes all the time with no allergic reaction what-so-ever.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinezoomerman
zoomer
Re: help.... [Re: djd586]
    #2149196 - 12/01/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I haven't eaten any shrooms beofre so there is no real way for me to know yet if they will cause me to have an allergic reaction. When I have an allergic reaction to mushrooms my throat swells up and I can't breathe. Also, I break out in crazy hives all over my face and neck, it is really not a good experience.

--------------------
As long as there is dope to fill it, there is no reason to stop hitting the bong... ever.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2149207 - 12/01/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, better safe then sorry. I couldn't even imagine the horror one would go through having a bad allergic reaction while tripping. Talk about a nightmare.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinezoomerman
zoomer
Re: help.... [Re: djd586]
    #2149268 - 12/01/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, that is why I haven't tried yet. My friends have so much fun while tripping though, I was just hoping someone would know away to extract the psyco active chems from the shrooms... I guess it probably isn't possible without a full lab setup. Thanks everyone.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #2149297 - 12/01/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinezer0vega
stealing happyhours

Loc: In a van down by the rive...
Re: help.... [Re: Annom]
    #2149316 - 12/01/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you could try eating 1 magic mushroom... that would test your allergic reaction (if any) and you wouldn't trip.

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Re: help.... [Re: zer0vega]
    #2149796 - 12/01/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Alchemical method is easy... http://www.spiritplants.com/articles/DMT.htm

Works for psilo too!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: help.... [Re: JAMsper]
    #2149826 - 12/01/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is easier: http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=13433

But it probably still contains the wrong substances.

Offlinezoomerman
zoomer
Re: help.... [Re: Annom]
    #2152458 - 12/02/03 04:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for all the help guys. zer0vega, I think I will do what you suggested because I really need to know for sure and one shroom isn't gonna kill me even if I am highly allergic to it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate