Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

the terrorist threat is a lie!
    #2148877 - 12/01/03 09:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

you know. i could get a semi automatic rifle, and make it automatic.

i could probably take it to a playground and kill some children. i'd end
up dying, but i could do it, and it would scare the living fuck out of
people, the community, all that.

i could make a small explosive and slip it into a car, affix it to its gas
tank, something of the sort. i bet it wouldnt be that hard to set a timer
to have that car explode in the middle of rush hour traffic.

i bet, in six months, if i spent all my time working on it, i could rig up a
hundred cars, and have shit exploding randomly all one afternoon.

then, if i had ten or twenty people across the country, all working for me
we could fuck up a whole world of shit, scare the hell out of people.

little things like these, things that come randomly, a car bomb in traffic,
shootings at public places.

the only trick would be autonomy, and minimizing communication.

i dont see any of this shit happening, and why not?

is it because its really a lot harder to do without getting caught?

is it that there arent any crazies in our country that are willing to die
to kill and terrorize americans? are we keeping them out of the country?

i dont know.. i dont have a clue. i know one thing, though.

americans are scared of all the wrong things, and if something
happened like i just described, there would be panic, hysteria, and
i'd bet we'd see legislation that made the patriot act look likeable by
comparison.

what do you guys think? is terrorism really a load of over hyped
crap used to justify the actions and desires of world leaders?

edit: i changed the topic to get more people to view the thread.
i realize its kind of misleading but i really want to know what the
more conservative members here have to say about this.

Edited by immaculate (12/01/03 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: is terrorism a load of shit? [Re: ]
    #2148891 - 12/01/03 09:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I've been thinking the same thing recently. I mean, it seems to me that terrorism is incredibly easy to do. So why arent more people doing it!

Fuck going on a plane with weapons. Why not just have the Iranian Ju-Jutsi team come on and overpower everyone? You know?

I dont know if its overhyped, or maybe Arabs are just really really lazy.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Anonymous

#2149148 - 12/01/03 10:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

for the most part, i think yes, but it's not entirely their fault. there's the sensationalist media, and ultimately, the people themselves.

"The average man does not want to be free. He simply wants to be safe." -H. L. Mencken

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #2149166 - 12/01/03 10:59 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

the threat is real

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: is terrorism a load of shit? [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2150137 - 12/01/03 05:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

keep telling yourself that.

I'm sure it will bring you comfort while the FBI
is secretly taking a shit in your bathroom at
night.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Anonymous

Re: is terrorism a load of shit? [Re: afoaf]
    #2150178 - 12/01/03 05:50 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hahaha.

seriously, though..

it all seems so easy? how come nothing is happening?

LDS and the more conservative members here contend that "WMD"
(more specifically biological and possibly chemical agents) could be
created with a basic knowledge of biology, lab work, chemistry, and
for under a $100k!!

and then they claim the methods to deliver them could possibly be as
simple as well placed vials in a subway system.

jesus folks, saddam had years to make this shit, set up plots, etc, etc.

so did osama, so did all these 'crazy suicidal terrorists' that are out there
to 'wage war' on freedom and all that bullshit they feed us.

if its so cheap and easy, and if any dumbass loser like myself can grasp
the easiness of it all, how come these maniacal, freedom hating, islamic
fundamentalists so intent on destroying our way life aren't out doing it?!

anyone?

edit; i cant type.

also, if im inaccurate about anything i claimed, someone tell me, i hate that shiat.

Edited by immaculate (12/01/03 05:56 PM)

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#2150231 - 12/01/03 06:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

it's because the Patriot act has caught
everyone, right?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2150238 - 12/01/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
it's because the Patriot act has caught
everyone, right?

Well not everyone. After all... you're still on the loose.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

#2150267 - 12/01/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hell, it might be. i sure dont know, hah.

i dont think afoaf is a threat to our security, lds.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2150274 - 12/01/03 06:14 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

He might be, lock 'im up.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: is terrorism a load of shit? [Re: Phluck]
    #2150304 - 12/01/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
He might be, lock 'im up.

Just in case.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: is terrorism a load of shit? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2150352 - 12/01/03 06:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

why are there two men in black suits knocking
on my door right now?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2150392 - 12/01/03 06:57 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
why are there two men in black suits knocking
on my door right now?

Maybe they are selling cookies.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: ]
    #2151079 - 12/01/03 11:18 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

immaculate said:i dont see any of this shit happening, and why not?

I think mostly cuz no one has a reason to do it. Generally life is good for those in North America so there's no reason to become a terrorist, unless the government fucked you over huge with property forfeiture laws... HMMM...

Quote:

americans are scared of all the wrong things,

Yep!

Awesome post man.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #2151235 - 12/02/03 08:15 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

A very good point. Its almost like somebody is trying to keep us scared and submissive...or perhaps im just paranoid!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Anonymous

Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: GazzBut]
    #2151384 - 12/02/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

some say paranoia is knowing whats really going on.

thanks, pattern.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#2151451 - 12/02/03 09:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

call me crazy, but I'm more afraid of what happens
when the gasoline runs out than I am about the
darkies on the corner or the level orange terror alert.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: afoaf]
    #2151664 - 12/02/03 11:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think its the time between now and when the gasoline runs out we have to worry about. Something tells me we wont see too many wars fought over who controls clean and cheap energy....I hope anyway!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineLaCasta
Beyond Good andEvil

Loc: Chicago
    #2151680 - 12/02/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

ANWAR: Al-Qaida Are The US Government's Greatest Ally
Nov 29, 2003
by Rizvan Anwar

Let me start by saying that I am NOT a conspiracy theorist. I don't think Russia was involved in the JFK assassination, or that Area 51 is home to aliens. I am a rational person, who I like to
believe, thinks logically.

So let?s look at recent events in a logical way.

On November 20th 2003, London was gearing up for a huge protest against the visit of President Bush. The media had been hyping up the protests as the largest protests "ever seen against a head of State." More people were expected to attend than had ever protested against Saddam or Mugabe. However, Bush seemed unnerved. He would smile when asked about the protests and he said it didn't affect him at all. I couldn't understand this. This man was being told he was the most hated man on the planet, and yet he didn't seem to mind. Almost as if he 'knew' something no-one else did.

The news of Michael Jackson's sex scandals were given 2nd rate coverage in light of the protests, which would culminate in a ceremonious 'toppling' of Bush's effigy, to replicate the staged toppling of Saddam's in Baghdad.

I was thinking all the while, unless the world should end, there is no way Bush can divert the world?s media attention from this. If anything, there was nothing he could do, to avoid the British public from seeing that his war against terror was a phony war. I was hoping the world?s media would broadcast the protests and images of the toppling effigy would be beamed throughout the world. Bush's calmness unnerved me.

It just wasn't logical.

On 20th November, I woke up expecting the news to be full of the protests. But it wasn't. Someone had bombed the British consulate and HQ of the HSBC bank in Istanbul. At 09:10 GMT the first blast had gone off outside the HSBC HQ, and 2 minutes later, the second bomb went off. At 09:18 GMT, news channels in Britain were stating 'Al-Qaida has bombed the British consulate'.

I didn't understand. I watched the TV. to see how they had already figured out within 6 minutes that Al-Qaida had done this. I searched frantically and all I could find were statements being released that 'the bombings had all the hallmarks of Al-Qaida'. I wonder even now, what these 'hallmarks' are. I was at work and I joked to a friend that soon an e-mail would arrive at some Arab newspaper where Al-Qaida would accept responsibility. By lunchtime, a Turkish newspaper had received that
e-mail.

To this day, Al-Qaida hasn't accepted responsibility for 9-11, 'their crowning achievement'. The faked CIA tape of a fake Bin Laden, gloating about 9-11, has funnily stopped being shown on TV, since it was ripped to shreds by all who saw it. Al-Qaida hasn't owned up to any of the terrorist acts that it is blamed of. Not until the perpetrators are in custody, do any admissions come
out. The Bali bombings, the first WTC, the Karachi hotel bombings, the Kandahar hijacking, 9-11. Nothing. Al-Qaida just doesn?t do that. They don't admit they have done anything.

Well not until recently, well not until the US bombed Afghanistan and 'destroyed Al-Qaida's communications capability'. Not until, Al-Qaida's network has been dismantled, and the cells under close watch, and all communications between Bin Laden and his followers, is now being made via messenger boys on donkeys. When Khalid Sheikh was arrested, he even said that Al-Qaida was no longer using e-mails or telephones to keep in touch, as it was too risky, and the CIA had tapped everything. So I don't understand how these messenger boys send the e-mails
on their donkeys. It just isn't logical.

As the crowds gathered for the beginning of the protests, Bush and Blair gave a televised address to the world. They re-affirmed the war on terror, and cited the Istanbul bombings as an example of the kind of terror they were trying to fight. Bush seemed to have almost memorized what to say, through days of practice. He condemned the acts and in his now familiar stage voice told the invasion on Iraq was part of the fight against terrorism. I didn't know Saddam was part of Al-Qaida until recently. Actually, I don't think Saddam knew he was part of Al-Qaida until recently.

The news networks all over the world were showing the pictures of bloodied faces, and the carnage in Istanbul. There was a small side mention of the 150,000 protestors who had marched through London, and toppled the effigy of Bush. But nothing more. I sat there and watched Bush's interview again. The smile, the confidence -it was just perfect.

If ever there was a time that the US and UK needed an attack to occur against BRITISH interests, it was well at about 09:10 GMT on 20 November 2003.

Many commentators have said that the 9-11 attacks happened at the right time for the US. And I think it is even clearer today that the Istanbul attacks have happened at just the right time for Bush and Blair. Either Al-Qaida doesn't know what it is doing, or this wasn't Al-Qaida. Al-Qaida wants the world to see the evil that Bush and Blair are doing. And the protests would have done that. There was no need to bomb Istanbul. The only, and I reiterate ONLY, people to benefit from the bombings are Bush and Blair. They diverted attention from the protests to the 'terrorists'.

I wish I had terrorists like that on my side. The kind that bombs the UN in Baghdad, the day after the UN says that US forces should leave Iraq. The kind that bomb a Bali nightclub, the week 250,000 Australians took to the streets to protest the war. Its the kind that bomb a Riyadh compound full of Arabs, when Saudi Arabian citizens are beginning to become increasingly vociferous in their condemnation of the Iraq invasion and occupation.

Since 9-11, and some say including 9-11, Al-Qaida has practically done everything the U.S. government would ask its CIA to do. They have killed Muslims. They have killed their European supporters. They have timed each bombing to maximize the amount of criticism they will receive and minimize the support for their actions. Is that the actions of the 'biggest threat to mankind, freedom and democracy?? Logic tells me, that it isn't Al-Qaida at all.

Now tell me, what does logic tell you?

--------------------

"Memories of high speeds when the cops crash, As I laugh pushin the gas while my glocks blast" -RIP Tupac

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #2151698 - 12/02/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

When the gasoline runs out they switch to the alternate fuel desings they already have, and make the most they can until the very end, as switching to alternate fuels is not profitable.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: LaCasta]
    #2152217 - 12/02/03 03:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

A very excellent post Lacasta. I think what Immaculate said is also relevant http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2148877&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

It really is that easy to wreak havoc but most of the "attacks" we see seem to serve the political interests of the blair/bush junta perfectly. Lots of media opportunities but no real damage done.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#2152228 - 12/02/03 03:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Ive drunk too much beer 2nite!!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (12/02/03 03:24 PM)

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#2152464 - 12/02/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

that's an interesting read...

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#2152965 - 12/02/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlineshib
Stranger
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: pattern]
    #2153086 - 12/02/03 08:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

There are some interesting inconsistences in alot of coincidences.

Read "The War on Freedom" -- it's good.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2153267 - 12/02/03 09:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i posted something similar a loooooonnnnng time ago...about al-Q being an Emmanuel Goldstein type of front..everyone laughed at me back then...and their still laughing now..

the article makes a good point..about the timing...9/11 was timed not only as the Enron scandal broke..but also 3 months before the Euro (and i will be happy to explain why the Euro is relevant if asked)...the Bali bombings were quite obviously timed..both to give the re-poops the 2002 election...and to swing the OZ govt to supporting the invasion of Iraq..

but what i fail to understand..is that the junta had such a strong motive to stage 9/11...but most ppl wont even admit to the possibility..which is also the possibility...that al-Q really is a just a front...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Anonymous

Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2153379 - 12/02/03 10:01 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

what was the cause of the sars outbreak?
was 911 faked like the moonlanding?
are the grieving families of the 88 aussies killed in the bali bombing just payed actors?
come on,you know its real!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2153461 - 12/02/03 10:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

oh puh-leeeze...i never said that it didnt happen..pls stop putting words into my mouth...what i meant by al-Q being a front...was that its possible..that the junta means for the members of the al-Q cells..to commit terrorist acts to work towards the junta's political advantage...the ppl in the cells think they belong to a real terrorist organization..but in reality they are being armed and funded by the junta..to do their dirty work...remember OBL was a key figure in Reagan's mideast strategy..he worked for the CIA...and maybe he still is...US funding of al-Q in the 1980s and early 1990s is well known and documented...al-Q does exist..but quite possibly to put the fear of god in ppl for the junta...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #2153467 - 12/02/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yes the threat is real, but it's being exaggerated and exploited for political gain.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2153540 - 12/02/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i will be so bold..as to go one step further...i think the junta is actually creating the threat...precisely so that they can exploit it...and the US did make OBL..

EDIT: if OBL and al-Q werent..US govt creations...then could you really blame them??..given widespread US popular support for social agression..even before 9/11...

--------------------

Edited by Annapurna1 (12/03/03 07:56 AM)

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2154437 - 12/03/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I wonder if anything like this has ever been employed
before in world politics.

precedent would be interesting.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2154464 - 12/03/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
I wonder if anything like this has ever been employed
before in world politics.

precedent would be interesting.

Yes, it has been done before...

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #2154860 - 12/03/03 11:31 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
but what i fail to understand..is that the junta had such a strong motive to stage 9/11...but most ppl wont even admit to the possibility..which is also the possibility...that al-Q really is a just a front...

said ppl...

Quote:

lamblancer said:
what was the cause of the sars outbreak?
was 911 faked like the moonlanding?
are the grieving families of the 88 aussies killed in the bali bombing just payed actors?
come on,you know its real! 

:shake:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2155151 - 12/03/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

immaculate said:
you know. i could get a semi automatic rifle, and make it automatic.

i could probably take it to a playground and kill some children. i'd end
up dying, but i could do it, and it would scare the living fuck out of
people, the community, all that.

i could make a small explosive and slip it into a car, affix it to its gas
tank, something of the sort. i bet it wouldnt be that hard to set a timer
to have that car explode in the middle of rush hour traffic.

i bet, in six months, if i spent all my time working on it, i could rig up a
hundred cars, and have shit exploding randomly all one afternoon.

then, if i had ten or twenty people across the country, all working for me
we could fuck up a whole world of shit, scare the hell out of people.

little things like these, things that come randomly, a car bomb in traffic,
shootings at public places.

the only trick would be autonomy, and minimizing communication.

i dont see any of this shit happening, and why not?

is it because its really a lot harder to do without getting caught?

is it that there arent any crazies in our country that are willing to die
to kill and terrorize americans? are we keeping them out of the country?

i dont know.. i dont have a clue. i know one thing, though.

americans are scared of all the wrong things, and if something
happened like i just described, there would be panic, hysteria, and
i'd bet we'd see legislation that made the patriot act look likeable by
comparison.

edit: i changed the topic to get more people to view the thread.
i realize its kind of misleading but i really want to know what the
more conservative members here have to say about this.

so, since you've mentioned lots of ways that people could be terrorist in a free country, that shows that their isn't a terrorist threat? I think I'm missing a logical step here, fill me in.

--------------------
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: enimatpyrt]
    #2157255 - 12/04/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Case study:

Aum Supreme Truth.
Millions of dollars in funding. Fanatical members, all bright kids, scientists techworkers.

They attempt to distribute VACCINE STRAIN anthrax bacteria as a terrorist act.

They synthesize Sarin. Their delivery system: A fucking bag in a newspaper poked with an umbrella.

WTF?

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#2157649 - 12/04/03 08:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

you miss a logical step? NEVER!

Annapurna, the reichstag fires were a single
event executed by one group and blamed on
another for the political benefit of the first, but
I'm wondering if there is any other historical
event that involves this sort of detail...one
group secretly backing another unbeknownst
to them, using them as a means to their political
ends.

the CIA comes to mind...but the Mujahadeen knew
who they were fighting for and against...the same
is mostly true with regard to our involvement in
central and south america....

--------------------

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
    #2158660 - 12/04/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I havent read all posts, but immaculate, I absolutely agree with you.

It is all crap that will turn make people be scared. And scared people are irrational. And irratioanlity is the only way for the oligarchy too keep its nonnatural place in the world.

That is the all point about all this shit.

BTW, democracy is going to come very soon. Only some catastrphy like the nuke war can disable it. And it will disable it by destroying the interent. For the "public" security.

So, the only way to stop this shit is to realise who is the true enemy of the human kind. And disable it until its not too late.

Edited by Crobih (12/04/03 03:46 PM)

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: Crobih]
    #2158973 - 12/04/03 05:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Wouldn't you consider those DC sniper guys as terrorists?

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#2159138 - 12/04/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

definitely

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2159187 - 12/04/03 07:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

One thing that is evidently certain is that al-Qaeda has no desire to attack and kill Americans.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: Zahid]
    #2159493 - 12/04/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Anymore.

pinky

--------------------

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2161696 - 12/05/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
One thing that is evidently certain is that al-Qaeda has no desire to attack and kill Americans.

Why,thats as evident as the fact that all the Palestinean leaders want is peace with Israel, and that they "deplore" the suicide bombings that they fund, plan, and protect!

--------------------

Anonymous

#2161733 - 12/05/03 01:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

great post!

enimatpyrt

the thing thats missing is that no ones doing it.

nothing, at all.

it would take minimal effort to scare the american populace into hysteria.

but nothing is happening.. at all.

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2162064 - 12/05/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Their was an arrest mentioned here in another forum of a group of White Supremacists that were plotting to use a gas bomb, their is at present an 'unknown' shooter in the Ohio region taking potshots at drivers causing panic in the area, the DC sniper trial is ending soon...

I don't think that we are even all really discussing the point anymore. Most of these discussions get somewhat sidetracked. So, the original post...

Their are certaintly numerous groups in America who do hold some sort of 'grudge' against the system. White Supremacists groups have, since the publication of the Turner Diaries and Hunter, been contemplating and advocating the violent revolution against the US Government. Black sepratists, Islamic extremists, extrem Native American groups, environmentalist groups, all of these groups have percentages of their members that do advocate, encourage and in some instances prepare for a "revolution", usually conducted through guerilla warfare and 'terrorism'. I think that things will start going downhill when, instead of 4 planes one day, it's 10 busses in Washington DC one day, 15 large gasoline or LP filled tanker trucks exploding across the nation the next day on interstates, in tunnels and on major bridges, numerous key bridges being destroyed by boats laden with explosives, pipelines being destroyed, coordinated attacks on communication / power facilities, SAM attacks on planes acros the nation, I think that a well trained group of individuals (say 15-20) could orchestrate plans like this and carry them out. That is why terrorism is such a concern in America, really. With the numerous freedoms we have, it is quite easy to train and arm yourself for these types of attacks. The problem is, certain elements believe that limiting these freedoms are the way to eliminating the problem. This is incorrect.

The main goal of terrorism isn't to directly remove the current power structure, but to cause that power structure to become so oppressive towards the general populace that the public begins to see the terrorists as "freedom fighters", rebelling against an unjust government. If we allow this to happen, we are allowing them to win

Sorry for the tangent there, back to my point. Terrorism could quite easily happen in America, as for why it isn't happening more often, I think it's because the people that are "Training" for it feel more ego satisfaction out of training than actually DOING these actions and getting killed or ending up in jail.

--------------------

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2162529 - 12/05/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

eni, the fact is nobody would profit too much from the chaos. Its too unpredictible, so all parts of the system are not going for it.

Though, those who make this shit nowdays, have some right about this issue.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: Crobih]
    #2162933 - 12/05/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

That is why terrorism is such a concern in America, really. With the numerous freedoms we have, it is quite easy to train and arm yourself for these types of attacks.

So you're saying it's easier to get AK-47s or train yourself here than in Lebanon? Please.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: the terrorist threat is a lie! [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #2164869 - 12/06/03 05:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Uh, no, I didn't say that at all. I never said it was hard to train there. I do know for a fact, however, that I can order a number of books about explosives production, purchase the implements to do so with, go to the gun store and get the only weapons that I'd need (automatic weapons are, in my opinion, useless for a guerilla warfare campaign), and train myself so that I'd be an effective fighting force.

As for an AK-47 here V Lebanon? Never been, couldn't say. I know that I could buy a .300 Winchester Magnum here in the US of A and become quite proficient with it, or purchase a Bushmaster or Colt M16/M4 clone and machine and purchase the parts that I'd need to make it fully automatic.

Geez, I'm trying to refute your post but is's so hard because you just pulled something out of the aid. I never said it's easier than it is anywhere else, just that it's extremely easy.

--------------------

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2165009 - 12/06/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

link on one of shit we talked about. mass weapon ability stuff

All in all. It is actually very easy to make some serious shit. Though, it is not happening. Why? Its the same answer for this and for your question.

One more thing to point out. Morality keeps us alive. But, having corrupted political elite makes this system going amoral more and more. Cause it get pretty obvioud that as more shitty person you are, you will prosper more from this system. It is very very bad idea.

And we can stop it on the only one way.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #2167282 - 12/07/03 06:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

enimatpyrt said:
Quote:

Zahid said:

Why,thats as evident as the fact that all the Palestinean leaders want is peace with Israel, and that they "deplore" the suicide bombings that they fund, plan, and protect!

I was being sarcastic.

You're not very bright are you.

--------------------

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2175328 - 12/13/03 06:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

How clever, a trite little veiled insult!

How exactly should I know that it is sarcasm? were you thinking sarcastically when you typed it, thus, by reading it I should know? Since you are obviously bias towards the terroristic arabs (read: palestineans), I'm not sure how to judge the validity or the sincerity of what you say.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom