Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSoupSandwich
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lost
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy]
    #21486433 - 04/01/15 05:32 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I think we have it pretty damn good.

You should travel more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: SoupSandwich]
    #21486458 - 04/01/15 05:53 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SoupSandwich said:
I think we have it pretty damn good.

You should travel more.

Agreed the US is a beacon of progress and hope compared to the corrupt third world countries I have been to.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#21486553 - 04/01/15 07:00 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dudeMANguy said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
How much do you know about the life of Che Guevera?  While I think there is definitely some value in what he has to say he also did alot of terrible things that people would want to write off as justified by some revolution that never came.  I'm not sure that he is really the representative of the people that he claims to represent any more than the politicians, and I think in many ways he is just as much a hypocrite.  To me you sound like him only much less educated and thoughtful (no offense, we were all young once). 

I imagine you have alot of work to do in terms of what comes after the cold blooded murders before anyone even starts thinking about putting a revolution into action.  What you have is not even a plan, it is a criminal act, a fit of blind rage.  What are you going to do after these deaths to ensure that things to not go back the same way or even get much much worse?

when did you begin attaching me to these acts? and why?

do you understand english?

Personally I think Che is alot more relevant to the type of revolution you are talking about.  You seem more concerned with a redistribution of resources than independence from Britain and the right to political representation (peaceful democracy).

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #21486597 - 04/01/15 07:23 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

A revolution powered by teenage angst.

I think "revolution" would be best achieved by determining specific actions or items that need to be changed.  I'll take a wild guess that "I want to smoke pot" is at the top of OPs list.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: badchad]
    #21486622 - 04/01/15 07:38 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah honestly that is a bit unclear.  I can't tell if he's a left wingnut or right wingnut.  I think people can understand your frustration with the world OP, but making a hitlist :justno: that is not a step in the right direction.  Then we'd just end up with a bunch of even more violent thugs running the show, or even more likely many innocent people would lose their lives for no real gain.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #21486631 - 04/01/15 07:40 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Yeah honestly that is a bit unclear.  I can't tell if he's a left wingnut or right wingnut.  I think people can understand your frustration with the world OP, but making a hitlist :justno: that is not a step in the right direction.  Then we'd just end up with a bunch of even more violent thugs running the show, or even more likely many innocent people would lose their lives for no real gain.

Many revolutionaries who succeed become the very evil they fight. He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.

--------------------

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21486660 - 04/01/15 07:52 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

i'm a neither wingnut...mouthing for those that don't even have a mouthpeice to the web

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy] * 4
    #21486686 - 04/01/15 08:02 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I don't care who you are, we've all got blood on our hands.  Do you eat meat?  Somebody wants to kill you.  Do you not worship a god or worship perhaps the wrong god?  Somebody wants to kill you.  Are you for or against any cause that people feel is very important?  Someone wants you dead.  Just because you feel very strongly about something it doesn't justify murder.  That just isn't American and it isn't humane.  I'm sure there are people who agree with you, but it is not the huddled masses.  If you're trying to take on all evil in the world by becoming evil yourself you are falling for the exact same trap that leads to violent people coming to power.  I'm not going to say that violence isn't a means to an end, but don't try to pretend it has anything to do with principles and righteousness.  It is the exact opposite.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #21486691 - 04/01/15 08:03 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Well said moon

--------------------

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21486729 - 04/01/15 08:18 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

except in a world where there really is a man behind the curtain deciding what interest rates make fresh water flow here or there

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy] * 1
    #21486860 - 04/01/15 09:06 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
    #21486889 - 04/01/15 09:16 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

First off you  give the government way to much credit. They can't even launch a website  after having years and spending hundreds of millions of dollars.

The only revolution that stands a remote chance is the right wing one. They have jobs money and weapons. Many are ex military and they are training together.

In Europe you have a better chance of some sort of revolution happening either by ultra right wing Groups or by Muslims but this is still a ways off although Russia might accelerate that.

Revolution is bloody hard work with the most ideological ones taking control. Look at the Arab spring Or Ukraine.

And if you think that after you kill the "leaders" do you think the American people or military will just let you take control?

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: trekie]
    #21487027 - 04/01/15 10:13 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

the government is nothing but a scapegoat and tool for the power elite

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #21487240 - 04/01/15 11:00 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dudeMANguy said:
the government is nothing but a scapegoat and tool for the power elite

I think OP's war was already waged and lost...(mostly people lost interest)...It was in the sixties and called The Black Panthers.

Revolution is better served by peaceful means...In our society, at least we still have a vote. The industrial elite can buy the politicians campaign but they cannot buy our vote.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy] * 2
    #21488530 - 04/01/15 04:24 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dudeMANguy said:
my prophecy is that hthere is no revolt..and most of humanity fades into lame indentured servants...while a few insestulantly and narcissisticly breed.

Do you even know the definition of indentured servants? You seem like the type of nimrod that likes to use the word "sheep" or "sheeple" to refer to Americans and that's just ridiculous. Does the U.S. have shitty politicians? Shitty Government? Sure but you don't know how goddamned lucky you are compared to many places in this world. The hisbah(police of the Islamic State patrol every square inch of their territory making sure people eat what they want them to. They can't say what they want express themselves at all without fear of decapitation. Death penalties for smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer, it's fucking ridiculous. Interviewed prisoners were REQUIRED to praise the government imprisoning them for life for something as simple as smoking a fucking cigarette. They chop peoples hands off for stealing gum or food.

And you want to bitch and moan about how awful politicians are? At least they aren't drafting you into the Russian puppet army or executed you for something as simple as adultery.

Truth is your just a spoiled whiny brat who doesn't appreciate the abundance of freedom we really do have.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #21488538 - 04/01/15 04:28 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Y&es, income inequality is a serious problem, but is it worth taking up arms against your own government? You know, voting does count.

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
    #21488940 - 04/01/15 06:09 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dudeMANguy said:
I'm really starting to think, that a violent revolution will be necessary to secure the masses security/livelihood around the globe....and the only way to avoid said revolution would be executing a decent sized list of political and power elite assassinations....

or maybe we'll be fine with crime ridden slums with people dying of starvation and dehydration as a commonplace while others drive cars more expensive than the dwellings of many families.

We are not really true patriots because a patriot back in the day a patriot would shoot and kill someone who impedes on his rights. Everyday thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people are subjected to corrupt governing and policing.

A true patriot would defend his country from tyranny. By any means necessary. I can tolerate, like most, my diluted freedom(s). I would never kill a cop but I don't feel the least bit sympathetic for those that are killed. Unless he actually took his oath to defend the constitution seriously. Then it would be a sad day for me.

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: trekie]
    #21489320 - 04/01/15 07:31 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

trekie said:

:lmafo: This dumb shit I see ALLLLL the time on facebook, some people REALLY believe it too.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21489481 - 04/01/15 07:58 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

trekie said:

:lmafo: This dumb shit I see ALLLLL the time on facebook, some people REALLY believe it too.

The evidence is there. I am a believer...

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: Shiithead]
    #21489519 - 04/01/15 08:08 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shiithead said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

trekie said:

The evidence is there. I am a believer...

:lol:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom