Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom?
    #21485981 - 04/01/15 12:16 AM (9 years, 2 hours ago)

I'm really starting to think, that a violent revolution will be necessary to secure the masses security/livelihood around the globe....and the only way to avoid said revolution would be executing a decent sized list of political and power elite assassinations....

or maybe we'll be fine with crime ridden slums with people dying of starvation and dehydration as a commonplace while others drive cars more expensive than the dwellings of many families.

Edited by dudeMANguy (04/01/15 12:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy]
    #21486002 - 04/01/15 12:26 AM (9 years, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

dudeMANguy said:
I'm really starting to think, that a violent revolution will be necessary to secure the masses security/livelihood around the globe....and the only way to avoid said revolution would be executing a decent sized list of political and power elite assassinations....

or maybe we'll be fine with crime ridden slums with people dying of starvation and dehydration as a commonplace while others drive cars more expensive than the dwellings of many families.

I ain't that far off your page bro but storming the Bastille is gonna take more work this time around.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: r00tuuu123] * 1
    #21486008 - 04/01/15 12:30 AM (9 years, 2 hours ago)

Every terrorist thinks they are a patriot and freedom fighter.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: koods]
    #21486016 - 04/01/15 12:35 AM (9 years, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Every terrorist thinks they are a patriot and freedom fighter.

so you think i'm a terrorist? because i think there are more than a few power elite or politicians that need to die?

sorry but killing a few of them...would hardly be terrorism if there were no collateral damage.

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

#21486019 - 04/01/15 12:36 AM (9 years, 2 hours ago)

i mean...when are we going to throw our fucking hands up and say...due process is fucking broken...the system is bought and paid for....

Edited by dudeMANguy (04/01/15 12:37 AM)

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy] * 3
    #21486101 - 04/01/15 01:16 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

Tomorrow at 9am PST.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
    #21486103 - 04/01/15 01:17 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

dudeMANguy said:
i mean...when are we going to throw our fucking hands up and say...due process is fucking broken...the system is bought and paid for....

Take it easy there muscles. No need to kill at random We're still allowed guns and don't mess with us. Do you reallize  how many guns and boxes of ammo are un accounted for ?  the 1.6 B rouds they ordered are half spent for practice. PA Alone hosts the 5th largest standing army in the world in terms of fire power.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: twighead]
    #21486106 - 04/01/15 01:18 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Tomorrow at 9am PST.

Hosted by Wayne Brady and Joan Rivers Skeleton. Brought to you by Sprite©

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Offlinebuest
That
 User Gallery

Loc: Further
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: propensity] * 2
    #21486111 - 04/01/15 01:20 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

The moment you realize nobody has to die in order for things to be the way they are meant to be, is probably a pretty nice moment.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: buest]
    #21486131 - 04/01/15 01:26 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

"It is well that war is so terrible, or we would grow too fond of it."- Robert E. Lee

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."- William Tecumseh Sherman

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? *DELETED* [Re: ballsalsa]
    #21486146 - 04/01/15 01:33 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

Post deleted by dudeMANguy

Reason for deletion: asdf

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #21486149 - 04/01/15 01:34 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

You fancy yourself a true founding father? Do you even have a powdered wig!?

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy] * 3
    #21486158 - 04/01/15 01:39 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

True patriots don't kill civilians or anyone else innocent for that matter. Those are called giant pussies

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21486159 - 04/01/15 01:39 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

when did anyone think i was talking about innocent lives?

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: dudeMANguy] * 1
    #21486163 - 04/01/15 01:41 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

ANY lives, you cannot determine who's innocent and who isn't

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: twighead]
    #21486165 - 04/01/15 01:43 AM (9 years, 1 hour ago)

i'm wearing my powdered wig, and impregnating my wife's half-sister with little illegitimate black babies, right now

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#21486197 - 04/01/15 02:01 AM (9 years, 46 minutes ago)

How much do you know about the life of Che Guevera?  While I think there is definitely some value in what he has to say he also did alot of terrible things that people would want to write off as justified by some revolution that never came.  I'm not sure that he is really the representative of the people that he claims to represent any more than the politicians, and I think in many ways he is just as much a hypocrite.  To me you sound like him only much less educated and thoughtful (no offense, we were all young once). 

I imagine you have alot of work to do in terms of what comes after the cold blooded murders before anyone even starts thinking about putting a revolution into action.  What you have is not even a plan, it is a criminal act, a fit of blind rage.  What are you going to do after these deaths to ensure that things to not go back the same way or even get much much worse?

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

Re: What line am I walking being a TRUE patriot of freedom? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #21486380 - 04/01/15 04:47 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
How much do you know about the life of Che Guevera?  While I think there is definitely some value in what he has to say he also did alot of terrible things that people would want to write off as justified by some revolution that never came.  I'm not sure that he is really the representative of the people that he claims to represent any more than the politicians, and I think in many ways he is just as much a hypocrite.  To me you sound like him only much less educated and thoughtful (no offense, we were all young once). 

I imagine you have alot of work to do in terms of what comes after the cold blooded murders before anyone even starts thinking about putting a revolution into action.  What you have is not even a plan, it is a criminal act, a fit of blind rage.  What are you going to do after these deaths to ensure that things to not go back the same way or even get much much worse?

when did you begin attaching me to these acts? and why?

do you understand english?

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

#21486381 - 04/01/15 04:49 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

my prophecy is that hthere is no revolt..and most of humanity fades into lame indentured servants...while a few insestulantly and narcissisticly breed.

OfflinedudeMANguy
Male

#21486384 - 04/01/15 04:51 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds