Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Congressman: Releasing Wolves In Urban Environments Would Solve Homelessness
    #21461006 - 03/26/15 02:57 PM (9 years, 4 days ago)

source with video

"Alaska Representative Don Young (R) is well known for is sharp tongue and gruff personality. On Thursday, he suggested that if you let loose wolves in some congressional districts, they “wouldn’t have a homeless problem anymore.”

The comment was made during a five minute exchange with Interior Secretary Sally Jewell during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on her agency’s budget. In addition to his remarks about wolves, he accused her and the Department of the Interior of making decisions without consulting the states these decisions would impact.

While we’re on the subject of Don Young and wolves, Young supports removing gray wolves from the endangered species list and openly mocked a letter that 79 members of congress sent to Jewell urging further protection of the endangered species.

“How many of you have got wolves in your district?” he asked. “None. None. Not one.”

“They haven’t got a damn wolf in their whole district,” Young continued. “I’d like to introduce them in your district. If I introduced them in your district, you wouldn’t have a homeless problem anymore.”

In Alaska, it is legal to hunt wolves, as Sarah Palin is so ready and willing to demonstrate.

A spokesperson for Representative Young said the “analogy was purposely hyperbolic to stress the point that these predators pose serious threats to wildlife management and their listing has damaging impacts to local communities.”

Or something"

Obvious solution is obvious

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Edited by fee (03/26/15 03:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offliner00tuuu123
Now I'm just really piseed
 User Gallery

Loc: I'll be there in a minute
Re: Congressman: Releasing Wolves In Urban Environments Would Solve Homelessness [Re: fee]
    #21461024 - 03/26/15 03:03 PM (9 years, 4 days ago)

Fee you gotta post a link on this one. Maybe we should put Grizzly Bears in the detention rooms in elementary schools too = No more bad kids. :laugh2:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: Congressman: Releasing Wolves In Urban Environments Would Solve Homelessness [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21461028 - 03/26/15 03:05 PM (9 years, 4 days ago)

Fuck sorry about not sourcing a link. Ill edit my post stat

In the source link I added to the top of the post has a video also

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1