Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

I've seen into the future, no really
    #2143815 - 11/29/03 04:30 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

And I couldnt disprove that I looked into the future (thought into the future really) so I just let it be. her's what happened.

The night of the eclipse, harmonic concordance, I figured I'd smoke some dmt and stare into the moon and see where that brought me, and later I was to go to a party-ish thing in boulder. So I went out to the park and sat under a tree for a while, then I smoked it, and stared at the moon and thought. In my mind was a memory of reading a part of BE HERE NOW that said something about the anchient chinease mastering the art of teaching others by telling them certain things when they need to hear them(it's usually written actually) So after a good 20 minute sit at this tree I started on my way home to write down something about what I was thinking.

When I got home I wrote it down, then looked at the pipe-more dmt...the bathroom is a good place to st in the dark, so i smoked it there. Then the most amazing thing happend, the interesting thing was a string of interesting things, I slipped into synchronicity once again. Out of the chaos netting (which I now know as my unconscious) was formed a man with long hair and a beard, holding(well he doesnt have to hold it, he is it) this big rectangle. On this rectange I noticed I could easily look through any dreams I've every had just by thinking of them. Then I looked at the mans face, and he was saying with his face "you're on the right path" and then I realized that he was telepathically telling me things, and I would use my dreams to translate what he said to me. As I realized that I got a thought(from the unconscious) and that thought was my unconscious telling me the future.

I got a thought that my mom would be home, and she would wan't to go to the same party as me.....that was it, cause and effect, i see no reason for me to think that, my mom doesnt go to these kind of parties shit my mom doesnt go to parties. Then I went to write something down and my dog barks...No fucking way is this my mom I though, but I knew it was possible. I go to open the door and here she is with here friend, and I'm on DMT...

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" I say.
"we were thinking of going to this thing.." I interrupt-
"if it's on pearl street don't go." I told her why they shouldnt go and they didnt go.

Then I went to boulder, party, more synchronicities, the Dj was playing autechre(I didnt know of them then but now I love the music) and later I realized autechre is in the pi soundtract(which later led to me contemplating the golden ratio)

It was weird because I didnt realize i saw into the future untill the future became present/past. Reminds me of this other trip I had where I forgot my cd's, but meant to bring them, and because I forgot my cd's we turned on the radio, and what was on the radio changed the whole play-out of the night. If I would've brought my cd's I never would be thinking this thought. And I know that as true, it becomes easier and easier to slip right into yinchronicty, which is weird because now that I think, I "slipping into synchronicity" right before I saw into the future.

All on the night that everyone was hoping for something strange to happen. Well something strange happened to me, and I chose to write about it, and you chose to read it, all because I had the urdge to smoke dmt. The only reason I smoked it when/how I did was because of the harmonic concordance/eclipse.

So as it stands: blank creates harmonic concordance/eclipse, kid smokes dmt because of this and sees into the future, decides to write it down for someone else to read, someone else fill in the blank

Edited by psychopsilocyber (11/29/03 04:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: I've seen into the future, no really [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2143851 - 11/29/03 06:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

psychopsilocyber said:
So as it stands: blank creates harmonic concordance/eclipse, kid smokes dmt because of this and sees into the future, decides to write it down for someone else to read, someone else fill in the blank

Kid is going to trip on some good shrooms tonight for the first time in ages, in a newer, more aware state of mind, and will have one more point of view from another bouncing in his head. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2143871 - 11/29/03 06:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont doubt it man. IMO time happens all at once and our reality is not always experienced but remembered. I mean how do i know i just typed this up?? Because i remember it right? So if it is remembered whos to say that it happened at the speed that my brain can remember it?????? Now what if during these psychedelic periods where your brain is more flexible to uncounsiounce control, you are able to sort of radar through near events in the past-present and future.?? Even if its just acouple minutes or even secounds ahead?? Your brain is able to percieve reality a little more flexible than under then the restrictions of memory??

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: I've seen into the future, no really [Re: Spokesman]
    #2143886 - 11/29/03 07:17 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Would thatr be Boulder CO? Always good to meet another color-redian.
That is pretty weird man. I've got to get my hands on some DMT. I'll be sure to use you page for that. Maybe then I can see the future.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Offlinetrippinlizard
gridwalker

Loc: in the shade of the mushr...
Re: I've seen into the future, no really [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2145408 - 11/29/03 08:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i've seen into the future, and now i don't believe in the traditonal triad of time. <past/present/future>.

it's very freeing. :smile:

--------------------
fine. do what you want, but i'm drinking the water.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2145785 - 11/30/03 02:17 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

There should be no a priori reason not to expect events occuring such as synchronicity, coincidences, deja vu, and the human mind predicting the immediate future.

DMT could have enhanced your thought so that you could imagine future events.

So let me ask you something: Did you only predict this one event or did you imagine many possible events and this happened to be the one that came true?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

Re: I've seen into the future, no really [Re: pattern]
    #2146468 - 11/30/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Just the one thought. But later at the party thing my friend wrote on the wall "bat cave." Why I dont know... But then like 10 minutes later the volenteer guy went into that same room and found a mummified bat right in the middle of the room next to the candle, and it's not like he hasnt been in that room before, everyone was sitting around the candle and nobady saw it until guy picked it up.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom