Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCrazyCarl
CrazyCarl
Question about Heart rate...
    #2142350 - 11/28/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've tripped on Mushrooms about 10 times. Somthing wierd happened to me on a very low dose. I ate 3 small dried caps of pretty powerful shrooms that I had tripped on three weeks before hand. I did it at a small family gathering so I didn't want to really trip because only half of them are cool with it. Everything was fine at first. Very mild visual distortions, and slight body high. Nothing dramatic. Then my pulse slowly shot up over about thirty minutes worth of time. I ignored it at first but it kept getting faster. My chest was pounding and I became very light headed. I began to see black dots in my vision, like the kind you get when you hold your breath for a long time. I almost passed out several times and had to alrert my family that something might be wrong. I was frightened that I might be having a heart attack or something. My body became numb. My face was terribly flush. I was warm but I was shivering. I lost all appetite and grew weak and tired. My pulse got to about 160-170 bpm. Over the course of four hours I slowly got back to normal except I realized I was sick with the flu! I was sick for a week.

Basically I want to know if this has happened with people at such a low dose and if coming down with the flu had anything to do with this. Or does it just happen some times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Question about Heart rate... [Re: CrazyCarl]
    #2142403 - 11/28/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Im guessing the flu had a role in what happend. Im not positive, but it is a good thing you are ok now. Sounds like you had the worst time ever.

InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
Re: Question about Heart rate... [Re: Osker246]
    #2142581 - 11/28/03 04:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

its the flu man. I took some mushies when I had a head cold one time. I was ok until I started to come down. My face turned dark red and I was running a fever of 103*. I couldnt drink enough water to get my thirst quenched and my friends were all freaking out. All of a sudden I just passed out and my fever went down. Felt like shit the next day tho.

Bacha

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: Question about Heart rate... [Re: CoolBlue]
    #2143231 - 11/28/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It really is extremely important to be in not only a healthy state of mind, but physically ready for the undertaking your body is about to go through.

Think about it this way.

Your immune system was previously under attack by the flu, and your cells were attempting to repel the virus. Then willingly, you ingested, a certain amount of shrooms which in essence poison your body. It was physically impossible for your cells to divide up and fight off both viruses entering your body.

Spread an army to thin and the enemy will punch a whole in the lines.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

OfflineInjectTruth
Wasting my Time,Waiting for theEnd
Male

Loc: New Jerusalem
Re: Question about Heart rate... [Re: daft]
    #2145048 - 11/29/03 05:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, viruses, poisoning? Whats that all about? Dont spread misinformation.

--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Question about Heart rate... [Re: InjectTruth]
    #2145169 - 11/29/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

daft said

"Your immune system was previously under attack by the flu, and your cells were attempting to repel the virus. Then willingly, you ingested, a certain amount of shrooms which in essence poison your body. It was physically impossible for your cells to divide up and fight off both viruses entering your body."

thats total garbage.
you realy live up to your name.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Question about Heart rate... [Re: Hanky]
    #2145182 - 11/29/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hanky said:
thats total garbage.
you realy live up to your name.

Hows is that garbage? Daft is pretty much right. Psylicybin/Psilocin are posions to the human body, just not in a harmful way. Anything that is not supposed to be in your system naturally is a poison.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #2145221 - 11/29/03 07:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

he said

"It was physically impossible for your cells to divide up and fight off both viruses entering your body"

he claims that psilocin/psilocybin prevent cell division.
THAT IS CRAPOLA TO THE NTH DEGREE.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2145291 - 11/29/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Osker246 said: Anything that is not supposed to be in your system naturally is a poison.

Man, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure psilocybin is supposed to be in my body. At least, my body and my brain seem to really like it to at least visit once in a while. I agree though, tripping while sick may not be the best idea, unless you're planning on doing some work, and healing. You're not going to feel that great is all.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate