Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKwellerFeller
Stranger
Help on tripping please.
    #2142260 - 11/28/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hi, I have never tripped before but would really like to. I have a few questions though. I want it to be as safe as possible. Also, do you know what's going on around you when your tripping? Or are you just like a zombie? And I'm a small guy (90 pounder) so if someone could give me and appropriate dosage, that'd be great. I'd really love a lot of information so if you could be as explicit as possible, I would appreciate it a lot. All info is welcome. Thanks again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Help on tripping please. *DELETED* [Re: KwellerFeller]
    #2142271 - 11/28/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: blink]
    #2142554 - 11/28/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Having a mushroom trip is sort of like being a little kid again, except with deep thoughts, hallucinations and crazyness. I say its like being a little kid again because many things that you are used to will excite you because you will perceive them differently, like when you see something for the first time. Also, you will know that things are going on around you, and you wont be like a zombie, infact, you probably will become the complete opposite because your head will be full of ideas and thoughts as opposed to nothing. Some everyday life things that you see like cars, planes, shoes, will seem different to you. You will look at them with a different perspective and you may not understand why they are. You might become confused, because itll be like you looking at them for the first time, yet you already have the knowledge of what they are for. It's hard to explain.

Anyway, as i like to say, just go with the flow.
The only thing you should focus on is going along for the ride, but at the same time dont think about it too much, just go along with whatever comes up.
For your first trip, and you being 90 pounds, i would say take about 2 grams. That should be perfect for you.

To keep your first trip safe, have someone that will be sober to whole time to be around you, and that is willing to help you if you ask for help, and that just wants to chill out with you (it wouldnt hurt if he had some weed for him/herself). I don't recommend being in crowded areas or anywhere with alo of noise, cars and all that city type shit around. The best place to be would be in any natural area (beach, forest, anything that has not been touched by man).

There's nothing anyone can really tell you about what the experience will be like, because it is really undescribably. You're just going to have to find out for yourself.

And remember, just go with the flow, whatever comes up in your trip, just try to accept it, and don't fight anything that upsets you, because you could have a very negative emotional response to it.

Have fun on your journey!!

(and remember... goooooo with the floooooooow)

-G

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: Ginseng]
    #2143978 - 11/29/03 09:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

oh boy oh boy oh boy

I'm excited for you. Mushrooms are nice, it almost feels like your awake in a dream. Dress comfortably.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: gdman]
    #2144164 - 11/29/03 10:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

90 pounds! Damn! You should be eating fat, not shrooms.

2.5 grams will do you well.

Yes you know what's going on around you, for the most part. Unless you take 4 grams or more... then things start to baffle you. Even with 2.5 grams you'll find yourself confused. I would say that it's the furthest thing from being zombie like.

Read the psychedelic experierence FAQ. That will answer all your questions.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: djd586]
    #2144209 - 11/29/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hey remember:

"if you get confused, listen to the music play."

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: gdman]
    #2144268 - 11/29/03 12:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

haha, i was gonna say that :wink: good call :thumbup: 
If you start freaking out though just remember you took a drug and it will only last for 3 hours. thats seems to help people through a rough trip. Have fun!!!!

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineInjectTruth
Wasting my Time,Waiting for theEnd
Male

Loc: New Jerusalem
Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: Infrared]
    #2145066 - 11/29/03 05:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont know about that 3 hours thing, I tell people its usually 6, but dont be suprised if its longer. Ive tripped for a really long time on a single dose (3.5) and i weigh 140. You should probably eat 1.5-2.0 grams.

--------------------
On a personal level, Freaking Out is a process whereby an
individual casts off outmoded and restricting standars of
thinking, dress, and social etiquette in order to express
CREATIVELY his relationship to his immediate environment and
the social structure as a whole.

http://www.OrganicPharming.com - Ethno Shopping Portal

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: Help on tripping please. [Re: KwellerFeller]
    #2145452 - 11/29/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you're probably the same size as me. (I'm around 115). I'd say start with a half an eighth, only because I don't want to disappoint you :grin:  Kidding aside, I wouldn't recommend more than two grams for any beginner, however, this depends on the strenghth of the fruits being ingested, emptiness of stomach, mood and external stimuli. Shrooming doesn't leave you in a zombie state of mind (though you sort of look like it to the normal person) There's a lot of thinking involved. The body high, the visuals, the cool wet feeling, etc. 

Please, please read the "Physical Effects of Mushrooms" by yours truly before indulging in the sacred soma. I'm sure it'll relieve some of teh worries and tension Im sure all of us had the first time we tripped.

Be safe, smart and good luck to you.

and just remember: It will end.

I forgot to add that the physical effects of mushrooms can be found under the experiencing mushroom FAQ.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Edited by soochi (11/29/03 08:56 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract