Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

911 buildings were not demolished??? * 1
    #21435344 - 03/20/15 12:50 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

The shroomery is something I would rather not be a part of. So later yalls.  It's been annoying.  Boy how times change. It's turned into some kind of disgusting forum full of horrible people, 13 year olds, and too many trolls for me to enjoy the site.  Even the types of people who eventually became mods over the years *really blows my mind(reason enough right there). The behavior.  The gangs of immature morons. The language.  It's gross. Goodbye.

Edited by rajabrokes (09/20/15 02:13 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Breathing down your neck Flag
Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: rajabrokes]
    #21435381 - 03/20/15 01:06 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

They were  taken down in accordance with larry Silverstein, who just months before that, got insurance taken out on it..when the buildings went down, he happened to have a doctors appointment that day.. Also he got double the insurance money because two buildings went down. He made fucking billions.

A year before the attack, the towers were deemed dangerous because of the asbestos used creating it. The project to fix it was worth more then all the towers together.. With ess statements say they had several floors shut down days before the attack, the whole system was shut down and private. On tractors went in with wires and equipment later identified by those witnesses at demolition equipment..  So I beleieve larry Silverstein in accordance with our government figures had that opportunity to create a terroristic state, passing laws that completely strip us of our rights and give the government ability to rule without punishment.. sending us stright to war and private defense companies making billions, many people were appointed to serious tiles, generals promoted, and it was the largest elaborate scam ever.

There's so many things that are past coincidental that I don't even like to talk about it anymore..people using and killing Americans life's to get a foothold into the door of terrorism, just for cash and authority.. Sad that people would even conceive such a plan

--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Offlinerxb
n00b-sabot

Loc: FREE PSYCHONAUTICA
    #21435395 - 03/20/15 01:08 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

i agree, with that completely, but what good is it 15 years later

--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

#21435438 - 03/20/15 01:26 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It's called science vs fake science.. Science cant lose against a population who doenst care for science, and would love to believe in unicorns and green screen news actors.  We've been duped and it was easy for them.  A mass bitch slap for us by the powers that be, and they laugh all the way to the bank. Allowing for endless war moneys for all the rich little piggies.

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

Offlinerxb
n00b-sabot

#21435455 - 03/20/15 01:31 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

yes of course.

and nothing is going to stop them but revolt.

--------------------

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: rxb]
    #21435489 - 03/20/15 01:47 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

this

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

Edited by rajabrokes (09/19/15 10:19 PM)

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

#21435562 - 03/20/15 02:12 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

site

--------------------

Edited by rajabrokes (09/19/15 10:19 PM)

Offlinerxb
n00b-sabot

#21435634 - 03/20/15 02:34 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

im sorry but if i made a billion dollars.

you couldnt shame me into caring.

--------------------

[quote]Enlil said:

OfflinePogoTheMonkey
Stranger
    #21440832 - 03/21/15 09:49 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck you Shroomery! You censor me because you dont like what I have to say, then Ill replace all my posts with this one. Fuck it, who cares if someone suffers because helpful information is now gone.

Edited by PogoTheMonkey (05/18/15 01:20 AM)

Offlinerxb
n00b-sabot

Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: PogoTheMonkey]
    #21440917 - 03/21/15 10:13 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

the powerful in this country are all corrupt.

in order to have your own trials... you have to get through all the protections they have.

its a house of cards. and they wont let you pull the foundations out. they have media and the ears of the world. my father in law has been sure Benghazi was an obama cover up for 3 years :smile:...

and who knows maybe it is... but a republican lead inquiry said it wasnt... the rich control the information. you can only do so much to get heard.

people in occupy have been charged with pedophelia, bombing....all kinds of things to just shut them up and discredit them... and once the story breaks the charges get dropped because the damage is done.

its a nasty game... and i wouldnt want to play

--------------------

[quote]Enlil said:

OfflinePogoTheMonkey
Stranger
    #21440937 - 03/21/15 10:19 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck you Shroomery! You censor me because you dont like what I have to say, then Ill replace all my posts with this one. Fuck it, who cares if someone suffers because helpful information is now gone.

Edited by PogoTheMonkey (05/18/15 01:02 AM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21440948 - 03/21/15 10:21 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Silverstein didn't get double and lost a lot of money as a result of 9/11.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #21441281 - 03/21/15 11:49 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Larry Silverstein had been leasing out the towers and making millions off them.. He wouldn't lease them if he was losing money..

Also, the grossing total of money spent on lease certianly didn't exceed the 4.4 billion paid out by the insurance after the attack.

Even if Larry S. Had to pay the entire cost of the new World Trade Center one building, he'd still have 1.4 billion left.

Idk where you came up with that. Maybe next time champ.:sun:

--------------------

i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21441334 - 03/22/15 12:05 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

You clearly haven't thought it through.  Larry had the lease for less than two months before the buildings collapsed.  Since then,  he has been paying 120 million a year in rent on property generating no revenue.  On top of that,  he had to rebuild. Because there wasn't enough to rebuild,  he had to give a portion of the lease back to the port authority.

So,  now he's paying the same rent and gets less for it,  plus had to wait over a decade to make a dime off of the property.  Hardly a windfall.

So,  he's paid over 1.6 billion in rent,  plus the buildings cost 3.9 billion to build.  That 4.4 billion doesn't seem like much anymore.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: Enlil]
    #21441479 - 03/22/15 12:59 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Where does it say he's paying 120 a year?

Do you have the figures of profit he's made over the two months he leased it?.. Or the profit he's making now?..

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21441490 - 03/22/15 01:04 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Profit for that month and a half? lol...irrelevant to the discussion.  Same for profit now.  The bottom line is he lost tons of money including over 13 years of profit.  Whatever he made in the month and a half before 9/11 and the 4 months since the reopening is a drop in the bucket compared to what he would have made over those 13 years.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: Enlil]
    #21441564 - 03/22/15 01:39 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Where did you get your figures qon the 120 a month, and also the profit he's making now?
I didn't think that was public knowledge?

The two months doesn't mean squat I was trying to get an estimate on how much profit came in within two months, relevant to me but perhaps not to you.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21442317 - 03/22/15 11:10 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It's not relevant to 9/11.  You claimed that he got a windfall because of 9/11.  Discussing how much profit he made before 9/11 has nothing to do with that.

The 120 million per year rent he paid is public record.  My source is The Wall Street Journal, October 20, 2004.  In an article by Alex Frangos:

"The lease stipulates that should the complex be destroyed, Silverstein must continue to pay the $120 million a year rent in order to maintain the right to rebuild."

The bottom line is that the 4.4 billion insurance coverage is less than he has paid just to rebuild and rent the property, so he lost money on that ON TOP OF 13 years of profits that he would have made.  In addition, he now has less square footage to rent out to tenants than he had pre 9/11, so he will likely make less profit from future tenants than he would have if the old buildings were still there.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: 911 buildings were demoloshish, duh [Re: rajabrokes] * 1
    #21442767 - 03/22/15 01:37 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rajabrokes said:
I mean, you tell me why your pancake theory makes sense......and that's before I get into the real hardcore science facts that would make one's head spin

Why don't you do an energy analysis of the structure, using the mass of one floor and the distance between floors, and show the less scientifically literate here that the dynamic load rating of the structure wasn't exceeded? It should be easy to prove that the pancake theory is fraudulent. :smirk:

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineConnoisseur

#21443804 - 03/22/15 07:00 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

duh

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Alan Rockefeller, LogicaL Chaos
25,189 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.