Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Calea Zacatechichi, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut:
    #2141552 - 11/28/03 03:25 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Without the aid of drugs, me and my friends have stayed up for about 42, 43 hours.  I dunno, I'm incapable of math right now.  We finally smoked the kief out of the collection that's been rising for a semester.  I must say, this is the trippiest time i've ever had on weed.  THe tiredness adds a huge effect, these letters are shifting around as I type this.  Anyways, I highly recommed this if you want to feel like you're spinning in two opposite directions simultaneously as well.  Well at least thats whats happening to me :oogle:

I wish my calea would get here so I could eat a bunch and go to sleep and dream for 15 hours  :grin:  OH well, it'll cheer up my monday when it gets her :cool:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: Noviseer]
    #2141568 - 11/28/03 03:37 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Also, as your attorney I would advise you to listen to fischerspooner- emerge, and take a nitrous hit right as casey spooner says hi.  You will enjoy it.  Also, shpongle+nitrous is like putting photoshop filters over the visual music that simon posford paints with his synthesizer.  This is more fun that I've had in a while.  Time to listen to fischerspooner and take another nitrous hit  :heart: :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2141583 - 11/28/03 03:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

so now i'm seeing little outlines of people, and getting auditory hallucinations. I even figured out how to control the auditory hallucinatoins, and made up some nice electroclash in my head, that sounded like I was listening to it on head phones. I pretty much bypassed the need for any instruments or equipments, just somehow music comes to head this whole time. I highly recommend this, but don't go binghing on meth to stay up. do fun things without speed, and let the thrills be your speed. I'd feel like shit if i was coming down from something, but instead i just feel insanely tired and tripped out, like I took an ambien

--------------------

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

#2141880 - 11/28/03 11:50 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Cool.. yeah weed can be very trippy if you are in the right mood for being frickin stoned!
I have actually had a mushroom flashback on weed... VERY scary, it was after my second mushroom trip... now I realise that it wasn't real, just thoughts..
Weed will never make you really "trip"

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: JAMsper]
    #2142025 - 11/28/03 01:22 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

"Weed will never make you really "trip"""

yeah it will

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2143265 - 11/28/03 11:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

maybe i'm just too strung out, but weed makes me see shit all the time. :smile:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2143274 - 11/28/03 11:58 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I stayed up for 110 hours once.

THat was interesting. Stranger then any high I've ever experienced. Total mindfuck.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2143398 - 11/29/03 01:13 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Good stuff man.
What do you do for "thrills" to stay awake?

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: Viveka]
    #2143578 - 11/29/03 02:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

If you can push yourself past the 64 - 72 hour mark, everything is just fucked.... It's interesting enough to keep you awake.

Between 30 - 64 hours, I relied upon, coffee, tons of healthy food, and generally speaking art. Anything you find entertaining regularly will make you drowzy. Going outside is good between these hours, especially at night, all the it's easy to become extremely paranoid.

But you once past 72, nothing makes sense. People can say "I like bread" and you just can't interpret it, so I recluded myself from society. at this stage. When I hit I think it was about 90, INCREDIBLE visuals set in. Not sure why or how, but I'd think something and see it. A sihlouhette of a tree became a police officer, and I could have sworn he was yelling my name (one example of MANY).

At 110 I collapsed. Woke up 24 hours later, made a B.L.T sandwich, then went back to bed.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: daft]
    #2143622 - 11/29/03 02:38 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A couple years ago i stayed up for two days and nights. It made my teeth hurt. It was trippy too. I can't imagine there's a more dilerious experience than staying up for , oh I dunno, 3 weeks maybe.

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: Viveka]
    #2143665 - 11/29/03 03:14 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

My mom about 7 years ago had a mental breakdown and no one knew about it until it became noticable. Basically, she didn't sleep EVER. Most she would sleep is 15-30 mins a night. She was fucked up. After about 7 months I totally knew she was fucked. She thought I worked for the MEN IN BLACK?! lololol. And she thought I was some hybrid baby of some aliens. It was really trippy, but she slept for like a week and went to some hospital and became fine once again, but seriously, sleep deprivation really fucks you up as you can see. ^^

--------------------
LSD Fiend

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: daft]
    #2143688 - 11/29/03 03:23 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

daft said:
Not sure why or how, but I'd think something and see it.

As I was falling asleep that night I think i experienced something along those lines.  I went to sleep after only about 48 hours or so, but I was hearing what I wanted to hear and, looking up at my popcorn ceiling, seeing what I wanted to see.  I got those intricate cannabis visuals that show up in textured surfaces when you're really stoned, but it was my mental canvas, I could make designs.  THe chaos of my tiredness, the keif, and me collaborated to make some amazing shit, but unfortunately I didn't have camera  :wink: :grin:

--------------------

OfflineJAMsper
Psychodelic

Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2143781 - 11/29/03 05:21 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
"Weed will never make you really "trip"""

yeah it will 

Compare it to a mushroom trip... is it a trip then? Did not think so... or my tolerance for THC is just too fucking high..
I live in the netherlands you know :wink: Smoke at least 2-3 grams of weed every day. 

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: 40+ hours without sleep, and kief :nut: [Re: JAMsper]
    #2144607 - 11/29/03 04:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

After a lot of mushrooms weed can make some people trip. Maybe not to the intensity level of shrooms, or maybe not you personally, but for me here and there the walls catch a short breath when they think I'm not paying attention.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Calea Zacatechichi, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports