Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Bittersweet
    #2140836 - 11/27/03 08:50 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

Thanksgiving...at time to give thanks, to experience family, friends, and all other loved ones...and somehow, this became one of reflection for me. i stopped drinking about 2 months ago (well, at least getting charged witha dui is good for something, huh?) and didn't drink tonight. But i thought on all i was thankful for, and all that i have done, ad all that i lost...i was with my family and familial friends, who have known me since birth...with my little redheaded terror of a cousin (2years 6 months...and feisty!) And the person i loved wasn't there. i was happy, but somehow it isnt complete. I miss her, and i'm glad that we're friends, but i cant help being hurt and lonely because thats all we'll ever be. So it's a happy day with a tinge of grey..crying with a smile on your face is an intresting thing. well, i'm still here, i'm whole again (possibly for the first time in my life) and i have hope for the future...but it still hurts, knowing how far you've fallen from what you could be, and how much work it's going to take to reach your potential...and it still hurts, knowing that you've managed to destroy every real, loving relationship you've ever been in..and yet i smile.
Happy thanksgiving..dont take em for granted.
Stay frosty all
R.C.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: Bittersweet [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2141599 - 11/28/03 04:26 AM (13 years, 10 days ago)

That seems to be a good way to look at the meaning of life to me.
taking the pain and all the undiscribable misery and understanding.. u smile right in its face.

I feel that bittersweet feeling alot, and I get really bothered when I am feeling good about liitle things and laughing, it all comes back..I gotta get out of here..as my heart sinks.

Someone said this to me recently about lost relationships...

If you can remember one moment where things were perfect -she loved you and you loved her you are the luckiest man on earth.

hope some of that helps in some way..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being