Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Gay Conspiracy...
    #2139982 - 11/27/03 11:59 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

check this out...i couldn't believe it...
http://www.canada.com/vancouver/vancouversun/story.asp?id=9D91AA32-6859-457E-80E3-E90BEA944031

Make it a crime to be gay: Alliance MP
Even Svend Robinson could become straight, party's family-issues critic says

Peter O'Neil
Vancouver Sun

MP Larry Spencer says gay conspiracy began in the '60s

OTTAWA -- Canadian Alliance MP Larry Spencer, his party's family issues critic, says he'd support any initiative to put homosexuality back in the Criminal Code of Canada.

The U.S.-born former Baptist pastor also argues that the gay- rights movement's recent successes in areas like same-sex marriage stem from a "well-orchestrated ... conspiracy" that began in the 1960s.

The conspiracy included the seduction and recruitment of young boys in playgrounds and locker rooms and the deliberate infiltration of North America's judiciary, schools, the religious community, and the entertainment industry, he said.

....click the link for the whole story...

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #2140149 - 11/27/03 01:18 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

I wouldnt say that there was necessarily a gay conspiracy; however, there does appear to be an elite conspiracy to encourage homosexuality. The evidence can be found in the trends of court cases:

a) Radical feminists have consistently won in the courts and state legislatures. They have successfully lobbied for date rape and sexual harrasment laws that now make it very dangerous for a male to be heterosexual in most states in the US.

b) At the same time, gay rights activists have had nearly the same degree of success within the legal system as the radical feminists have. On the one hand, i dont believe that gays should be discriminated against; but on the other hand, gay marriages are going too far.

The mere fact that both of these groups have been so successful in a legal system of, by and for the financial oligarchy suggests that the FO has an interest in promoting homosexuality. Further evidence can be found in the media with its "male-bashing" television advertising and programming; and their willingness to publish the rantings of radical feminist lunatics such as Andrea Dworkin and Helen Fisher. (And remember, the elite is male-dominated). The media promotes feminist bigotry, which encourages women to be lesbians (and racism too), while the law criminalizes male heterosexuality. And then of course theres the infamous G.A.P. jeans...

The next question is why the elites would want to encourage something like this. Maybe this is the answer.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2140262 - 11/27/03 02:26 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Wow sexual harrasment and date rape are now illegal, and gay people almost have equal rights with straight people (except they can't marry etc..). OMG! It must be a conspiracy!

What exactly do you think shoud be changed here? Should it be legal for a man to force himself upon his wife or touch other womens breasts without their consent? Which of the "sucesses that gay rights activists have had over the legal system" would like to see reversed? Why shouldn't gay people be entitled to get married?

WTF has GAP jeans got to do with this? Maybe the Government is part of the "gay conspiracy" because it begins with the letter G?

:rolleyes: :lol: :nonono: 

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: MetaShroom]
    #2140334 - 11/27/03 03:10 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

What exactly do you think shoud be changed here? Should it be legal for a man to force himself upon his wife or touch other womens breasts without their consent? Which of the "sucesses that gay rights activists have had over the legal system" would like to see reversed? Why shouldn't gay people be entitled to get married?

The rape laws im referring to are laws that allow a woman to "change her mind" after the fact. Most states even have laws that can win a rape conviction on little or no medical evidence. I dont have links to any specific cases off the top of my head; but i believe there have been rape convictions won on hearsay alone. Follow this link for more details about rape laws. Of course im not pro-rape; but there has to be a line drawn somewhere too where the legality of a given sex act cannot fall into question. Similarly, it cannot be "sexual harrasment" every time a man approaches a woman.

Quote:

WTF has GAP jeans got to do with this? Maybe the Government is part of the "gay conspiracy" because it begins with the letter G?

G.A.P: Gay And Proud

I dont know about the govt; but theres at least one corporation thats encouraging that...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

#2140430 - 11/27/03 04:37 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Annapurna1 said:

The rape laws im referring to are laws that allow a woman to "change her mind" after the fact. Most states even have laws that can win a rape conviction on little or no medical evidence. I dont have links to any specific cases off the top of my head; but i believe there have been rape convictions won on hearsay alone. Follow this link for more details about rape laws. Of course im not pro-rape; but there has to be a line drawn somewhere too where the legality of a given sex act cannot fall into question.

It becomes illegal if it continues beyond the time any party withdraws their consent. Are there seriously laws which allow a woman to decide not to consent to sex a month after the event? Obviously it's going to be very hard for a court to make a descisions on whether someone has said the word 'no' when there are no witnesses other than the accused. But just because you think courts convict more often than you think they should, doesn't mean there is a conspiracy against heterosexual men.

Similarly, it cannot be "sexual harrasment" every time a man approaches a woman.

If a gay man appraoched you with the intention of fucking you, what level of flirtatious physical contact would you accept?

G.A.P: Gay And Proud

I dont know about the govt; but theres at least one corporation thats encouraging that...

And LSD stays in your spine. See here: www.snopes.com/business/names/gap.asp 

:rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
    #2140452 - 11/27/03 04:49 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Why is gay marriage going too far? How does 2 people getting married effect you? Gay marriage hurts nobody, there are no victims when 2 gay people get married... why should it be a crime?

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#2140466 - 11/27/03 04:58 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
The rape laws im referring to are laws that allow a woman to "change her mind" after the fact. Most states even have laws that can win a rape conviction on little or no medical evidence. 

You have some good points annapuna about femanism and such.....but i do not believe allowing gay marriage is going to far.  Im not gay, but if others are, why can't they have the same rights and legal status as hetrosexuals?  i just don't see how as a straight person, you could feel justified in saying gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.  It doesn't effect you. :confused:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: Slite]
    #2140492 - 11/27/03 05:19 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Gay marriage hurts nobody, there are no victims when 2 gay people get married... why should it be a crime?

Because it's a holy ritual between a man and a woman in the eyes of god...or something. That's why it's legal to do it in a drive through in Las Vegas.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Edited by monoamine (11/27/03 05:19 PM)

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2140495 - 11/27/03 05:22 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

It becomes illegal if it continues beyond the time any party withdraws their consent. Are there seriously laws which allow a woman to decide not to consent to sex a month after the event? Obviously it's going to be very hard for a court to make a descisions on whether someone has said the word 'no' when there are no witnesses other than the accused. But just because you think courts convict more often than you think they should, doesn't mean there is a conspiracy against heterosexual men.

I doubt that we can "change our minds" after a month in any state...but there have been cases of the morning after..the problem i have with this is that there is an obvious potential for the law to be abused (ie. extortion) if it allows a woman to withdraw consent at any time after she has given it up to whatever time limit..

Quote:

If a gay man appraoched you with the intention of fucking you, what level of flirtatious physical contact would you accept?

:lol: A *gay* man would never approach me with that intention because im a woman. However, the sexual harassment laws make that presumption whenever a straight man approaches me, which is hardly ever the case..when it has been, i myself have not been consistent as to what level of flirtatious physical contact i would accept...so i cant answer that question..

Quote:

You have some good points annapuna about femanism and such.....but i do not believe allowing gay marriage is going to far. Im not gay, but if others are, why can't they have the same rights and legal status as hetrosexuals? i just don't see how as a straight person, you could feel justified in saying gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. It doesn't effect you.

Maybe it doesnt effect me...but i tend to have very backwards sort of views on marriages and relations..etc. And im not an Xtian fundamentalist either.

--------------------

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

#2140528 - 11/27/03 05:41 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
The media promotes feminist bigotry, which encourages women to be lesbians (and racism too)

Haha I just noticed this. You can't turn someone into a lesbian by encouraging them. However, you can encourage them not to be ashamed or scared to let people know that they are already a lesbian.

Quote:

A *gay* man would never approach me with that intention because im a woman.

ok sorry wrong analogy.

Quote:

However, the sexual harassment laws make that presumption whenever a straight man approaches me, which is hardly ever the case..when it has been, i myself have not been consistent as to what level of flirtatious physical contact i would accept...so i cant answer that question..

Exactly, so how do you think the law should deal with this? A line has to be drawn between what is generally accepted to be reasonable behaviour in the circumstances, and what an individual finds to be unacceptable harassment. Not everyone is going to agree that this line is in the right place all the time. Just because you disagree, doesn't mean they're out to get you.
:devil: :nut: 

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#2140569 - 11/27/03 06:07 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
:lol: A *gay* man would never approach me with that intention because im a woman.

Hmm, is that you in your avatar?,,,your distracting me now... :noway:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2140587 - 11/27/03 06:17 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Yes, that is me :smile:...and im getting sick of the gynecologist always telling me to go to the dentist...

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2140709 - 11/27/03 07:26 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

G.A.P = Gore As President.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2141575 - 11/28/03 03:44 AM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Wow, an Alliance MP said something ignorant. Sound the alarms.

The whole gay marriage issue is ridiculous.
Unless you're gay and considering marriage, I don't really see how it concerns you.

Even if there was a conspiracy to promote gay rights, it would have been a conspiracy to give more freedom to an oppressed group of people. I don't see much to complain about.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: Phluck]
    #2141903 - 11/28/03 12:11 PM (13 years, 12 days ago)

don't you recall the gays in your elementary school lockers trying to turn you?! don't let them bite your neck...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
    #2143680 - 11/29/03 03:21 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

"Unless you're gay and considering marriage, I don't really see how it concerns you."

right, we shouldn't care about the oppressed minority. Ahhhh. You know what, unless you're a homeless teenager, you shouldnt care about social housing.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: Positronius]
    #2143707 - 11/29/03 03:38 AM (13 years, 12 days ago)

I think he was speaking mainly about the "marriage is a holy thing between a man and a woman" people.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: monoamine]
    #2144280 - 11/29/03 02:20 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

i dont believe that gays should be discriminated against; but on the other hand, gay marriages are going too far.

hehe that's a great quote. "I don't believe gays should be discriminated against, but granting them basic human rights is going too far."

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Re: Gay Conspiracy... [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2144349 - 11/29/03 02:51 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

As an analogy, consider "pro-choice" vs. "pro-partial-birth-abortion"...

I would also like to add that i might have been wrong earlier about an "elite conspiracy to encourage homosexuality". While there may not be an actual conspiracy, homosexuality is nontheless an inevitable by-product of the radical feminism being pushed by the elite towards its own profit interests. As such, while that same elite might well find homosexuality unpalatable, they are still willing to accept it and promote it if necessary in order to reap the benefits of radical feminism.

--------------------

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #2144467 - 11/29/03 03:34 PM (13 years, 11 days ago)

homosexuality is nontheless an inevitable by-product of the radical feminism being pushed by the elite towards its own profit interests.

Maybe I'm totally misinterpreting what you're getting at but I really don't buy that at all. Surely you can't be suggesting that radical feminism (overzealous sexual harrassment laws etc...) is enough to turn straight men gay?

I can't think of any men I know that would decide to just become gay because there's a minute chance that a woman might try and have him jailed for harrassment or rape. I know plenty of guys who would rather have their eyes stabbed out than suck another man's cock.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion