Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNoodleNose
Mind, Body, & Spirit

... *DELETED*
    #21368886 - 03/06/15 12:11 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by NoodleNose

Reason for deletion: prvcy

Edited by NoodleNose (07/04/16 11:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGodfather1376
Psychedelic Aventurer
Male

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: NoodleNose]
    #21368963 - 03/06/15 12:47 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

5.25 grams, and i just ate that. in the past, i ate 5 at the most, but my strongest trip was still on an 8th

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Godfather1376]
    #21369025 - 03/06/15 01:26 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My strongest trip was 5 grams, it was my highest does to date. I've done 5 grams twice, and the first time blew the second one out of the water. It was intense, I had some strong shit going on. I felt completely reborn afterwards

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: NoodleNose] * 1
    #21369292 - 03/06/15 05:07 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

No.  My strongest trips have always been on a more ordinary dose, but it's really hard to pick any one after so many... :lol:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #21369674 - 03/06/15 07:59 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've been eating the wild ovoids rather than grown cubes the last couple years so..the weight doesn't really compare.a 3.5G dose of ovoids in nature blew my mind. I have some potent ones vacuum sealed from fall that are stronger than any I've had before.

I'm thinking of pushing the envelope with a 5 G dose of those this Spring when I finally get some free time. I only trip two or three times a year though, so not a lot of data like Primal.:wink:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineDeadheadcaps
Fluffhead
Male

Loc: MA Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #21369855 - 03/06/15 09:05 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My highest dose was 7 grams. As for the strongest, while the 7 grams were intense as hell, I think my craziest shroom experience was on an 8th.

--------------------

Offlinebigbitch
Stranger

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Deadheadcaps]
    #21369907 - 03/06/15 09:19 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My highest dose, was not quite my strongest trip.  It may have been, but it seemed like me eating a massive dose for my first mushroom trip ever, was even more intense.

Also, on another occasion, I ate a dose lower than both of those higher dose occasions.  I was not tripping as hard.  eg.  not as many visuals, music wasn't controlling me, I could hear and think what I was saying.  However, I had a bad trip, and I was further "lost" than either of those higher dose occasions.

Invisiblebeta_knight
✯✯✯✯✯
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: bigbitch]
    #21369921 - 03/06/15 09:24 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Highest and strongest dose/trip: 4.5 grams Ps. cyanescens capsules.

:mindblown:

--------------------

Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: beta_knight]
    #21370119 - 03/06/15 10:22 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

The first dozen or so experiances with mushrooms were with the most potent cubes ive ever had. That being said my strongest trip was either on 2 grams or an eigth.

Ive tripped harder on two hits of acid than off of ten, the acid came off the same sheet, and was layed properly, it wasnt because of uneven dosing.

Ive had times where it doesnt matter how much of a drug gets in me, as long as any at all does im getting sent to the moon.

Theres been other times no matter how much i eat im not going to get where i want to

--------------------
its that bitter-sweet-sour, electric-smooth-twang. everything you ever have, are. or will feel along with every emotion, joy, hate, love, fear or aspiration burning down your nerves and into the fabric of your place in this existence at ten thousand degrees above and below zero will you find yourself wondering if you've been dead or alive this whole time. being born over and over only to die over and over hoping the wheel stops in the same place it started when you spun it, and when it finally does and you can step back and take a nice deep breath you realize how beautiful life is, remember, wake up to the most beautiful day of your life every single day, its just the way.

OfflineHaveABeer420
G.O.D.
Male

Loc: The Carnival of Souls
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: whitelights]
    #21371763 - 03/06/15 05:43 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Highest dose? Haha. I ate 2.5 ounces over the course of 2 days off of my first harvest. Honestly after the initial dose, all that I accomplished was to pretty much just extend the trip. My strongest trip ever was 6.5 g of golden teachers. Absolutely earth shattering trip. That is when I first visited the great energy pool that I believe we travel on to, after we exhaust our physical body.

--------------------
I don't charge by the inch I charge by the foot, think I'm lying bitch here take a look...100% U.S.D.A grade A beef, heres my card call me.

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: HaveABeer420] * 1
    #21372965 - 03/07/15 12:00 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HaveABeer420 said:
Highest dose? Haha. I ate 2.5 ounces over the course of 2 days off of my first harvest. Honestly after the initial dose, all that I accomplished was to pretty much just extend the trip. My strongest trip ever was 6.5 g of golden teachers. Absolutely earth shattering trip. That is when I first visited the great energy pool that I believe we travel on to, after we exhaust our physical body.

This post wins, so far lol

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: NoodleNose]
    #21372977 - 03/07/15 12:06 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Highest dose was 4g equivalent to cubes (2g of cyans), but my most intense experience was my first shroom trip, third time tripping. I took an 1/8 and was blownnnnnnnn away. During the come up, colors become EXTREMELY saturated, and the world around me was moving like gears (though there were no gears, the ground and nature itself grouped itself into circles and they spun together like gears) and I started to feel really drunk. I could barely stand up, and in fact I told my trip sitter that I "felt like I was a walking like a mushroom" LOL. I then spent the next 2 hours laughing my ass off, non stop. I actually was convinced I was going to die from laughing so much..... but even that was hilarious. Standing up was not an option, because from all the laughing plus the drunk feeling, I would have fallen over.

Well, that is where things get interesting..... I went from my room to my shower (this is about 3 hours after dosing) and turned on the shower. After being in there for about 10 minutes, I got so fucking lightheaded instantly, imagine a psychedelic headrush x10. I then blacked out and fell in my shower, ripped the shower curtain and scraped my ass on the tile. Good thing the trip ended 45 minutes later..... turned south quite fast.

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

OfflinePsyCLown89
Shroomaloomed
 User Gallery

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21372982 - 03/07/15 12:08 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My highest dose was 7g tea, although it sucked and certainly was not my strongest trip.

--------------------
My Trade List - Click ME!!   [Updated: 02/05/2015]

"It's all in your head"
"Haste makes waste!"

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: PsyCLown89]
    #21372992 - 03/07/15 12:14 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

4 ho mipt or doc at even low doses

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

Offlinerajabrokes
Stranger

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: rajabrokes]
    #21372996 - 03/07/15 12:16 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

ho mipt is like mushrooms while on small amounts of lsd.

--------------------
Really though we are not living in a scientific or technological age.  Today human life is dominated by a hateful and greedy form of stasis which stands in the way of a coming technological age.  One where there is hope for the future for example, instead of fear.

Offlinefractaloctopus
.mittens.

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: rajabrokes]
    #21374249 - 03/07/15 11:26 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Highest dose was 20g cubes LemonTek'd with another 10g LemonTek'd after the peak. Multiple ego deaths, white outs, cellular orgasms for an hour or more, but ultimately manageable.

Strongest trip was 9g cubes LemonTek'd. Was on par with DMT. Ego death, white out, cellular orgasms, then my consciousness detached from my body and I jumped from person to person around the globe. Entirely distinct knowledge of where I was (Paris, Berlin, Los Angeles), into male and female bodies of various ages. thought I had quite serious gone insane because I couldn't figure out who or what I was in the least. Horrifying at the time, but probably one of the most amazing, cherished experiences of my life so far.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: fractaloctopus]
    #21375252 - 03/07/15 04:28 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Somebody needs to sell tickets for that kind of trip. Damn. :thumbup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinefractaloctopus
.mittens.

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #21375270 - 03/07/15 04:33 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Somebody needs to sell tickets for that kind of trip. Damn. :thumbup:

Oh the tickets are easy enough to acquire. It's just a matter of getting enough and diving in. Definitely not for everyone though.

I've thought about setting up a video cam to record a trip so I could see what my body is doing during the white out and ego death sections.. Could be interesting or terrifying.

Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: fractaloctopus]
    #21375423 - 03/07/15 05:10 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I had an eerily similar experiance on over 25 hits of lsd. I have a report about it on here somewhere. I was so high i couldnt tell that i was high, and when i snapped back into my head i was still so high i couldnt tell what drug i was on. And when you get high enough on any psychedelic, they all kind of feel the same. They bring you to the same place, by different roads.

--------------------
its that bitter-sweet-sour, electric-smooth-twang. everything you ever have, are. or will feel along with every emotion, joy, hate, love, fear or aspiration burning down your nerves and into the fabric of your place in this existence at ten thousand degrees above and below zero will you find yourself wondering if you've been dead or alive this whole time. being born over and over only to die over and over hoping the wheel stops in the same place it started when you spun it, and when it finally does and you can step back and take a nice deep breath you realize how beautiful life is, remember, wake up to the most beautiful day of your life every single day, its just the way.

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

Re: Was your HIGHEST DOSE your STRONGEST TRIP? [Re: whitelights]
    #21375464 - 03/07/15 05:17 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You guys are gonna laugh at this. I boiled 2 1/2pint PFcakes in water for 10 mins added tea and honey and drank that shit down. Then I ate a 60mg THC edible. I never use THC so I am a light weight. I experienced full ego death. I had no idea why i was in that state of mind. my wife had to explain who i was and what i did. But it was the most awesome time i had ever had, by far.

It was on my first grow and i got impatient and wanted to trip. :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds