Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

The Tale of a Raver
    #2068055 - 11/03/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So last friday- haloween, a lot happened.

There are a lot of chicks im hittin on, but silly me high on E just goes for them all. Of course there is one I really really have wanted to get with for awhile. So in the midst of my massive game spittin' being surrounded by chicks on a chair the one i like comes up and makes out with me... not so bad sounding eh? So then the girls by me start not liking that shit and i run off and dance for awhile. I come back to one of the girls that sat next to me trying to kiss her explaining some BULLSHIT story that I just like that other girl as a friend. --looking back now i feel like a total ASSHOLE-- So i end up being cuddle buddies with this girl for the party, so fucking high im unaware i left my truly beloved in the dust, and she gets all up on my other friend but doesnt really even kiss him. It was the "try and make him feel jealous" card. Now my other *old* buddy hates me for what i did and really likes this girl now, so basically i just put him out of the picture, but he whines and bitches a lot anyways. *hits head 50 times*. K.. so i take this girl home and i DO NOT NAIL HER. but by now my truly beloved thinks I have!!! GrrrrAAAAAH. what is a raver to do.. well here's my plan please review it and tell me what you think.

Call my truly beloved and explain the following...

I just thought you might like to know that what I did last friday was fucking stupid. I've already told all my friends that I think that bitch from the party was one deceiving hoe. Not only did she turn out to be a prissy bitch, but she should have kept her makeup on for the sake of humanity. I felt like I left you in the dust being super-duper high and all, and wish I could take it back. I thought i just might speak my heart to you because i wanted to spend more time with you and hopefully this coming saturday we can...

...now all i have to do it call her...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #2068121 - 11/03/03 01:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

call her. just dont say stupid shit that will get her mad again. Shes prolly over it now, and is thinking about u as much as your thinking about her.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: whole9]
    #2068142 - 11/03/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

pain. pain.... bong... no pain... no weed... pain.

thanks whole 9, i was just thinking that if i thought about it this much, she probably has thought about it too.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #2068178 - 11/03/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

dude, ecstasy is so fucking pointless, it always brings about more agony and pain than you get while rolling. i hate it but i love it.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2068512 - 11/03/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont know if you should mention how the other girl looked like shit without makeup.. Cuz that may make the girl you like think she is second best only because of how the other girl looked without makeup. Telling her that you were stupid is a good start tho. Most girls are fragile. Burn us once and it takes a lifetime to gain back our trust..

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinemoana123
Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: sykobish]
    #2071710 - 11/04/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sykobish is so right...telling her you are truthfully sorry..and that she means alot to you..will help you earn back her trust..

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2071777 - 11/04/03 11:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Burn us once and it takes a lifetime to gain back our trust..

ya really....whats up with that? i fuck up once, and it takes like the rest of my life to be forgivven.....but yet, when its the other way around, im "over reacting" and i should "just get over it and move on"? i dont get it.....whats with girls anyway?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
    #2072312 - 11/05/03 03:51 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

no here is what you do next time you got some annoying girl tryin to get on you refer em to your good friend dobie ill take care of em for you man :laugh:

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: Dobie]
    #2073262 - 11/05/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

She should'nt hold you accountable for that shit when you guys were fucked up. Its not like you guys were together. I've been in the same situation. At a rave and girls crawling everywhere...Im nice even when sober and dont want to be mean and push them away so I kinda accept it (without crossing the line). Girlfriend see's----gets pissed---I explain----we are all happy again.

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: orizon]
    #2073808 - 11/05/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i've spent the last few days thinking it over and have found the following to be important:

-We were all fucked up on a drug that forces you into euphoria, hence causing my fucked judgement.

-Whatever happened, happened. I cant change the past, so i'll just focus on the now so the future can unfold.

-I can correct all of this by just being myself, my destiny depends upon it.

There is one more complication now, however. This chick that i brough home but did NOT nail got the wrong vibe off of me for too long of a time, that vibe was a "its all good" vibe. She translated that into "ok i'm moving next to you, 50 miles from where i live now, i'm going to go to school with you, i've got you on lockdown boi, you are mine." So, today I get to explain my standpoint on this, and even if you havent taken any classes on rocket science you more than likely already know where I stand.

I'm not poet but it goes something like this..

I was rolling when i met you
Feeling the musical vibe to step to
I was not thinking straight at all
when we were kissing i took a fall

It truly was too good to be true
sorry girl i just dont wanna hurt you
now i need to pimp on more ladies
good you understand, its all gravy.

thanks for all your support, i love you all

--------------------

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: orizon]
    #2075657 - 11/05/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

She should'nt hold you accountable for that shit when you guys were fucked up.

That's still no excuse! :laugh:  If you like someone, whether you are fucked up or not, you should show that person that you like them.  It's a horrible feeling when someone likes you, and you like them back, but catch them doing something with another girl.  That's true that you aren't together, so it's not like you HAVE to be a 'good boy'.. but it doesn't help if you want to be with that person in the future.  Personally if i was that girl, i would have a hard time giving you a chance and if i did, i would be a little worried about the next time you did drugs. :wink:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2075742 - 11/06/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

maybe you just missed my question, so ill repeat....i figure youd be the one to ask :grin:

Quote:

Burn us once and it takes a lifetime to gain back our trust.. 

ya really....whats up with that? i fuck up once, and it takes like the rest of my life to be forgivven.....but yet, when its the other way around, im "over reacting" and i should "just get over it and move on"? i dont get it.....whats with girls anyway? 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2075827 - 11/06/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

lol Sorry.  I meant to reply to that. :smile: Lemme tell you, girls are nuts. haha We're fragile.  I wouldn't say that we hold grudges, but we do remember things.  And if we see patterns, it may not be a pattern you have done personally, but a pattern of behavior that we have experience with ALL of our ex's.  Also, most of us, are very emotional.  We take things to heart.  You men on the other hand, some of you may take things to heart but in my own experience with men, you dont do it to the extreme that we do.  I dont know if i'm explaining this very well.  I'm a female myself and *I* have a hard time sometimes understanding myself and others of my gender. :wink:  Another thing we do is alot of the time is we say something, but mean another.. or we say things that have double meanings.  We like our men to be able to know us well enough that he can tell by our composure or tone of voice, etc, that we want something (whether it's tagging along to the bar, or something along those lines..) without actually 'saying' it.  It makes us feel that you really care about us enough to pay attention to discreat things like that.. For example, say you both had planned on spending a quite night at home, watching a movie, but a buddy of yours calls and invites you out and you'd much rather do that:

You: "Would you mind if i went out with the boys tonight?"
Her: "Um, sure..... That's alright."
You: "Alright cool.  See you in a bit!"
Her: *slight smile* (Maybe even a sigh)

What that really means, and what we are hoping you see, is "I was really looking forward to spending time with you and i really dont want you to go.." but we dont say it cuz 1) We dont want you to feel like we are controlling you, and 2) It feels good for you to say "Actually, maybe i'll go out another night, lets get a movie."

I hope i didn't confuse you more about women. lol We are very hard to understand most of the time. :oogle: 

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2075868 - 11/06/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yes, i agree you are very hard to understand....you did a good job trying to talk me through alot of it....but im still just as confused...lol

guess its one of lifes mystries

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2076038 - 11/06/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hahaha I almost lost myself to confusion while typing that. :smirk: Women, can barely live with us and definitely can't understand us.

guess its one of lifes mystries

We certainly are.  We're right up there with the pyramids. :laugh:

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

#2130325 - 11/23/03 10:32 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

k dude really you should be raving for the music not to get high and fuck chicks, but that said, you need serious damage control. Tell the chick you like you are really really sorry you are an idiot and you can't believe you acted like that. Let her know that you appreciate the time you spend with her, you don't want to lose that, bla bla bla flowery stuff here bla bla. The other chick, quickly tell her that you are not looking for a relationship, you are sorting your life out or something (this way she may stick around as a fuck buddy if the chick you like is not accepting the apology). You may be better off just cutting your losses and forgeting both of them.

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Offlinewindowlicker42
    #2136361 - 11/25/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sykobish said:
lol Sorry.  I meant to reply to that. :smile: Lemme tell you, girls are nuts. haha We're fragile.  I wouldn't say that we hold grudges, but we do remember things.  And if we see patterns, it may not be a pattern you have done personally, but a pattern of behavior that we have experience with ALL of our ex's.  Also, most of us, are very emotional.  We take things to heart.  You men on the other hand, some of you may take things to heart but in my own experience with men, you dont do it to the extreme that we do.  I dont know if i'm explaining this very well.  I'm a female myself and *I* have a hard time sometimes understanding myself and others of my gender. :wink:  Another thing we do is alot of the time is we say something, but mean another.. or we say things that have double meanings.  We like our men to be able to know us well enough that he can tell by our composure or tone of voice, etc, that we want something (whether it's tagging along to the bar, or something along those lines..) without actually 'saying' it.  It makes us feel that you really care about us enough to pay attention to discreat things like that.. For example, say you both had planned on spending a quite night at home, watching a movie, but a buddy of yours calls and invites you out and you'd much rather do that:

You: "Would you mind if i went out with the boys tonight?"
Her: "Um, sure..... That's alright."
You: "Alright cool.  See you in a bit!"
Her: *slight smile* (Maybe even a sigh)

What that really means, and what we are hoping you see, is "I was really looking forward to spending time with you and i really dont want you to go.." but we dont say it cuz 1) We dont want you to feel like we are controlling you, and 2) It feels good for you to say "Actually, maybe i'll go out another night, lets get a movie."

I hope i didn't confuse you more about women. lol We are very hard to understand most of the time. :oogle: 

here let me translate this: a woman will say one thing and mean something completely different. women expect you to be telepathic and know exactly what they are thinking at all times. they like to fuck with your head and play games with your emotions but they act like they are innocent clean virgins who would never ever fuck with your head. they want you to bail them out when they fail at life, but never bring it up during conversations. they usually let emotion cloud their judgement.

yes, women are very hard to understand... 

Offlinesykobish
 User Gallery

Re: The Tale of a Raver [Re: windowlicker42]
    #2136639 - 11/26/03 12:56 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with most of that.. but as for the 'bail us out when we fail at life'.. i have to say i dont agree with. Women can be just as independant as men.. As for fucking with yoru head and playing games.. i guess when we expect you to be telepathic, you could say that is fucking with your head or playing games.. but if you mean it in the sense that we do things to hurt you and are deceitful.. i would have to disagree. Not every woman is the same..

But yes, we are very hard to understand. Sometimes we dont even know why we do certain things.

--------------------
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
Global Living Space

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds