Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJUPITERJANE
Stranger
Female

Loc: Oh Canada!
kundalini or orgasum on acid?
    #21119926 - 01/14/15 10:52 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Hi,

I recently had a acid trip, and it was the highest does I've taken. I'm not sure how much it was but it was the Koi fish print(a Koi pond lol.) During the come up I decided to do some chakra cleansing; meditating while gem stones were placed on my energy vortexes. I have done this multiple times but not on acid. During this meditation session I started to feel this active energy go through my whole body, the feeling of an orgasum. After maintaining this pleasurable feeling for some time I orgasumed once and then again. During the third time I started to feel really uncomfortable. The images on the ceiling were no longer divine. After some thinking I thought I had activated my energy serpent. I was constantly seeing snakes and dragons through out the trip that day. Is it possible that I have activated my kundalini or am I over exaggerating an orgasum?

--------------------
I do not exist. Or do I? 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? [Re: JUPITERJANE] * 1
    #21121964 - 01/14/15 07:12 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've had a few similar experiences whilst on LSD specifically...I too have wondered what exactly is going on here because it's such a profound and powerful experience/sensation and it is something that I have not heard of anyone else going through. This word "kundalini" is something I came across after my experiences, not something I knew about prior, it definitely sounds reminiscent of what I went through but I'm not one to slap labels onto these sorts of things so :shrug: .

Here's an excerpt from a thread I had trying to describe one of my experience with this...

Quote:

....What I assume was 3 to 4 hours after I dosed. Sitting once again watching & listening to the music. Next thing I know, in one instant, I'm struck with an immense and powerful sensation coursing through out my entire body. My breathing instantly turns into rapid, deep, heavy inhalations/exhalations. It was not like being out of breathe from physical activity, this breathing had a peculiar feel about it and it didn't seem to be so much in my control. It felt like my lungs were open like never before, and my diaphragm was moving with much force, but in a solid & consistently fluid manner. What felt like two to three inhale/exhale cycles a second, of deep satisfying breathes in, and firm exhalation out. No moments between, just a continuous cycle.

My entire body was awash in the absolute most blissful sensation I've ever experienced. The only thing I can compare it to, and it actually felt remarkably similar to (but off the charts in comparison) was an orgasm....but it just kept going and was penetrating my "self" far more deeply than any orgasm has. It's so hard to explain, but like the moments building up to and during an intense and euphoric orgasm...a sensation rising up my belly, chest, throat, and out my mouth as quivers of orgasmic bliss on my breathe.

My entire body was tingling & vibrating beyond words can describe, electric like sensations coursing all up & down my body...particularly in the spine, hitting a crescendo repeatedly as it would bounce off my skull. The vibrations seemed to originate from, or were penetrating, my body very deeply.

While this was going on I more or less slipped into a trance like head space. I could still hear the music, but I was so overwhelmed and enveloped in what was happening that I was rather well cut off from the external world. An indescribable emotion flooded me after a minute or two of this happening and I had tears rolling down my face. Not necessarily happy or sad tears, I can't quite label the emotion/feeling as something like that, it was almost like a release of something that came out as tears, it felt really good.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSDTribal
Novelty Surfer
 User Gallery
Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? [Re: openmind]
    #21128332 - 01/16/15 08:38 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Just about every time I meditate I get a rush of energy pulse through my body when I breathe in. It has almost an orgasmic feel to it although I've never actually orgasmed. Almost feels like mdma. I'll have to try it on acid some day.

Onlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? [Re: JUPITERJANE]
    #21357204 - 03/03/15 04:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Psychedelic Drugs & Kundalini. Donald J. DeGracia, Ph.D.

Psychedelic Drugs and the Awakening of Kundalini. Donald J. DeGracia. 1997. EPUB / PDF

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? (moved) [Re: JUPITERJANE]
    #21362163 - 03/04/15 04:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was moved from Trip Reports.

Reason:
Better fir for psych exp forum.

OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? [Re: SDTribal]
    #21362400 - 03/04/15 05:36 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SDTribal said:
Just about every time I meditate I get a rush of energy pulse through my body when I breathe in. It has almost an orgasmic feel to it although I've never actually orgasmed. Almost feels like mdma. I'll have to try it on acid some day.

You've never had an orgasm?

--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? [Re: s240779]
    #21362885 - 03/04/15 07:02 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Da2ra said:
Psychedelic Drugs & Kundalini. Donald J. DeGracia, Ph.D.

Psychedelic Drugs and the Awakening of Kundalini. Donald J. DeGracia. 1997. EPUB / PDF

Thanks a lot for the link and DL, this is interesting and seems really well researched so far.

Onlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: kundalini or orgasum on acid? [Re: s240779]
    #21363560 - 03/04/15 09:03 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

You're welcome! This book is also relevant.

Spiritual Emergency. Stanislav & Christina Grof (editors). 1989. EPUB / PDF

The idea of Kundalini awakening, a dramatic and colorful form of spiritual opening, has become very popular in the West due to the prolific writings of Gopi Krishna, a pandit from Kashmir who had himself undergone a dramatic and challenging spiritual transformation of this kind. In our book, this subject is represented by the essay, “Kundalini: Classical and Clinical,” by the psychiatrist and ophthalmologist Lee Sannella, who has the merit of having introduced the Kundalini syndrome to Western professional audiences.

The essay in this book by Jack Kornfield also talks about kundalini.

However, one of the most important catalysts of spiritual emergency seems to be deep involvement in various forms of meditation and spiritual practice. These methods have been specifically designed to activate spiritual experiences. We have been repeatedly contacted by persons whose unusual experiences occurred during the pursuit of Zen, Vipassana Buddhist meditation, Kundalini yoga, Sufi exercises, or Christian prayer and monastic contemplation. As various Oriental and Western spiritual disciplines are rapidly gaining popularity, more and more people seem to be having transpersonal crises—yet another reason that the correct understanding and treatment of spiritual emergencies is an issue of ever-increasing importance.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder