Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: ITT: You tell me what to invent. [Re: sun_spots]
    #21351544 - 03/02/15 11:14 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

sun_spots said:
Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Invent a pill that satisfies both your daily need for food and also leaves you feeling full.

You'll make billions. Everything's becoming so fast paced these days, who has time to sit there and eat a full meal anymore.

I've talked about wanting something like this before, but the truth is that I like food.  Buying it, preparing it, cooking it, eating it... I'd miss all those sensory experiences.

There's no reason you couldn't still do that. I don't mean make a pill that entire world adopts and food is rendered illegal. I just mean for those who don't want to sit there eating but still want all the nessecary requirements that require it in the first place.

I'd love to not be starving myself on a daily basis, but I just don't have time to cook like I used to and fast food sucks so bad. I'd honestly just rather take the pill and be done with it. I HAVE to eat, and in my current situation I don't have the ability to cook my own shit. Fast food I basically have to force down as fast as possible before I just can't stomach taking another bite. I only even do it because it's my only feasible option.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrateful Dead
A Growing Ambivalence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parked Car, Playing NPR
Re: ATTN Business Owners: Tell me what to invent. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21351598 - 03/02/15 11:26 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Man I feel like as far as inventing profitable technology, computer programming is where its at. :thumbup:

All the physical technology that is needed or wanted now is basically going to be using some kind of computer.

Well...not bongs. One of my friend's has a engineering degree and build some kind of bong that sells. Another engineering friend is working on building little self sustaining trailer homes, don't know how different your degree is from engineering.

Anyways I say invent something I can live in almost rent free that doesn't cost a whole lot

--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: ITT: You tell me what to invent. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21351637 - 03/02/15 11:34 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Invent a pill that satisfies both your daily need for food and also leaves you feeling full.

You'll make billions. Everything's becoming so fast paced these days, who has time to sit there and eat a full meal anymore.

http://www.soylent.me/

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ATTN Business Owners: Tell me what to invent. [Re: Grateful Dead]
    #21351647 - 03/02/15 11:37 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

I can do a little bit of C programming, some Python, and even a tiny bit of Assembly programming.

Also, PLC.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

Re: ITT: You tell me what to invent. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21353377 - 03/02/15 07:12 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Dude you can make it better and cheaper.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ITT: You tell me what to invent. [Re: Algo]
    #21353531 - 03/02/15 07:41 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

I couldn't find a price on their website.

--------------------

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

Re: ITT: You tell me what to invent. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21353546 - 03/02/15 07:43 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I couldn't find a price on their website.

Really? Wtf? You Can make one without that gay ass block set at every  corner.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #21353616 - 03/02/15 07:55 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

I got a great invention idea for ya!

Its called the "Bed Vac".

I have a bad case of the stank farts when i go to bed. i want to release the pressure without poisoning the air. Plus, stank air is a big turn off for my girlfriend. So i wanna invent a ergonomic-fitting low-powered vacuum that fits over my ass, and turns on when it hears the sound of my ass rumbling, then turns on the smart low-powered near silent vacuum, and vents my ass smell out of the house, to the outside.

It would be the best if it was a comfortable diaper that i could wear to bed and roll around without the hose getting plugged up from me laying on it.

Ready to start designing the "Bed Vac"? :awethumb:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ITT: You tell me what to invent. [Re: Algo]
    #21353768 - 03/02/15 08:28 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

I think in order to have one with a powerful enough laser that it could draw a line visible from 50 feet away without a vertical target, it would be powerful enough to be dangerous. you don't want to get sued for putting some 5 year old's kid's eye out, do you?

Neither do I.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ATTN Business Owners: Tell me what to invent. [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #21353772 - 03/02/15 08:29 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I got a great invention idea for ya!

Its called the "Bed Vac".

I have a bad case of the stank farts when i go to bed. i want to release the pressure without poisoning the air. Plus, stank air is a big turn off for my girlfriend. So i wanna invent a ergonomic-fitting low-powered vacuum that fits over my ass, and turns on when it hears the sound of my ass rumbling, then turns on the smart low-powered near silent vacuum, and vents my ass smell out of the house, to the outside.

It would be the best if it was a comfortable diaper that i could wear to bed and roll around without the hose getting plugged up from me laying on it.

Ready to start designing the "Bed Vac"? :awethumb:

http://www.colonialmedical.com/flat-d-flatulence-deoderizer-P-1004.html&ref=shopping.google.com

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
    #21354276 - 03/02/15 10:34 PM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Here's a good one

The Death Cam

It's a two way dash cam that people can use to later steal the life of the part... err.. funeral. put the fun back in  funeral.

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

Re: ATTN Business Owners: Tell me what to invent. [Re: Konyap]
    #21359926 - 03/04/15 08:16 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Hey man I just wanted to let you know that I ordered one of those lasers. It was 1,100.00, and the guy there said they have so many orders I had to be put on a waiting list. He said there is no way I can get one shipped to me for at least 60 days. Something to think about.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ATTN Business Owners: Tell me what to invent. [Re: Algo]
    #21359998 - 03/04/15 08:39 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Do you really think it will be that much faster than using the bucket and string method they used in the video?

$1100 isn't a bad price. those high powered green lasers cost a few hundred by themselves, plus all that metal that has to machined and.or cast for the casing and bracket. The target might cost $10 to make.

Do you know how many watts the laser is?

I've been leaning towards a camera and tablet system. You mount and align the camera just like the laser, and then watch the alignment of your target on the tablet which mounts to the, uh, handlebars, or whatever you call them. The target could also just be a spot of spray chalk or something, not an object that has to be moved for every line.

OTOH, lasers are all science fictiony and shit. PEWPEW!

I also wonder how well either the camera or laser system would work on hilly parking lots. In East TN, parking lots are so bad, you have to either climb out of your car with both hands, or have to hold on to keep from sliding out of the car, depending on how you park. I lost a pizza once by sitting it on top of my car, and it slid right the fuck off the opposite side.

You probably don't have that problem where you live.

--------------------

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

#21360022 - 03/04/15 08:47 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I also wonder how well either the camera or laser system would work on hilly parking lots. In East TN, parking lots are so bad, you have to either climb out of your car with both hands, or have to hold on to keep from sliding out of the car, depending on how you park. I lost a pizza once by sitting it on top of my car, and it slid right the fuck off the opposite side.

That is fucking hilarious! I live in MN not an issue here. The laser is 4.5mw, whatever that means. it runs on a 12v 5ah battery. In the evening or night it works without the box, you can see the line from 50. I do most pof my work at night so it is definatly better. I love you camera idea. you should look into that. Last year I did 40 Walmarts so every minute I can save the better.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21360040 - 03/04/15 08:50 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Jebus! how far do have to travel for a job?

Are there even 40 Walmarts in your state?

--------------------

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

#21360048 - 03/04/15 08:53 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Way more than that. I also did 5 in ND too. I think there is about 60 here or so. I live north of Minneapolis about 40 mins, so the farthest I went was Wiliston, ND. I fucking made bank though.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21360056 - 03/04/15 08:55 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

How do you get business? I assume there's more to it than just putting an ad in the Yellow Pages.

Does advertising eat up much of your budget?

Also, do you ever use Google Maps satellite view to look for businesses who need their lot striped?

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
    #21360065 - 03/04/15 08:57 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

create a satellite signal receiver that allows people to pick up tv and internet without need to pay monthly. same with a cell phone.

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

#21360088 - 03/04/15 09:04 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
How do you get business? I assume there's more to it than just putting an ad in the Yellow Pages.

Does advertising eat up much of your budget?

Also, do you ever use Google Maps satellite view to look for businesses who need their lot striped?

My website got me lots of work. I spent 1000.0 bucks on that, my buddy made it for me. Other than that I just call people, its free. yes I use google all the time, its free. So in the winter I just look for lots and then in the spring I call them. Sometimes I go up in person and hand them a business card, thats a very effective way as well if you are good at talking with people, but sometimes I am not in the mood for that, lol.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27014614 - 10/31/20 08:35 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Alright, round two, bitches!

I'm on the dole again and looking to do an innovate. This worked out very well for Algo. I checked back with him several months later and the laser attachment was saving him obscene amounts of time. Unfortunately for me, somebody else already had the solution to his problem. So here I am, rolling the dice again.

If you have a business and have a need for a device or process that (as far as you know) doesn't exist, or maybe it does exist, but only on larger industrial scales, and you only need a $600 50 lb version, not the $40,000 two ton version that's the smallest model available, or you have a piece of equipment that needs a new feature, tell me about it. Maybe I can conjure something up.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale