Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

Kava/Marijuana/Salvia Trip Report
    #2132530 - 11/24/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A few days ago, it arrived. The package in the mail, I've been waiting for it a long time, it finally came.

I ordered 2g's standardized 5x extract, 1lb kava root powder, and 14g's HBWR seeds (these have yet to be experimented with).

November 21st

The first night was mellow to say the least. My first experiment took place among my girlfriend and my best friend. They were present through the majority of the experiences. This is one of the first times I have not been alone under the influence of psychedelics.

My friend, girlfriend and I set out to prepare the kava mixture (enough for 2-4 people; 1/4 of a cup of kava powder strained in 1qt. of water until drink takes on the color of coffee with cream). All three of us ended up placing the kava powder on our tongues, experiencing a very apparent numbing effect. It also didn't taste very good. When it was finished (in about 10-15 minutes), we sat down among the sole light of a scented candle, and a lava light glow. "Mystery of the Yeti Part One" was playing comfortably on the stereo. I, as well as everyone else in the room seemed to report a relaxed sensation, an increased ability to focus and follow on the music. I found the state quite meditative to say the least.

Soon after, my girlfriend wanted to experience for her first time (with any psychedelic substance besides mj) salvia space. I would be lighting her pipe, and instructing her smoking methods. I don't believe that she broke through, but I do believe she experienced "something". I didn't want to give her much of a dose her first time. I believe that you must build a relationship with the salvia entity, and that means that you must show no disrespect to the plant or the realms it hides within. After my girlfriend's experience, she went off to the living room onto the computer.

My friend and I sat in the bedroom quiet. He grabbed the salvia and placed an amount onto the notebook. From that salvia, I measured and packed my first hit into the waterpipe. Another hit lies on the notebook awaiting my first inhalation. I decided this time I want music, so I slipped the headphones on and put the waterpipe up to my lips. First hit, burned up the entire bowl, holding the hit in deep, and long. My friend slipped the remaining salvia into the bowl and handed the waterpipe back to me. Second hit, it's familiar. The music is very apparent. Holding the smoke in my lungs, I lay back on the bed. My friend turned off the light. Darkness, and an extreme loss of awareness of my body, my existence. This being the case, if I have no body, where are those sounds coming from? Not the headphones, they can't be on my head. I've got no head, and no recollection of what so called "head-phones" could be.

The music was 'there'. I could hear it, although I think the better description of it's presence is that I lived it. The music took on very intricate senses of happiness, sadness, loneliness, demand, and whatever else. It flowed, the concentration upon it was enormous. It was the most important thing ever. I have to experience these sounds closely.

The space behind my eyelids has been visited before. This time I felt more a spectator in all of it than ever though, and in a different sense as well. I felt as though my purpose was to experience this realm, and report my experience back to something, so I'd better pay attention. The realm is always the same, just seems to come on at different intensities depending on the dose. It was different this time in the aspect that I have never experienced salvia with music ever before. I think that it's an entirely new experience when this is done. I laid for about 20 minutes, listening to the cd. The trip had ended somewhere during that time, I had returned, and what was left was the afterglow, which can be really amazing at times for me.

Shortly after that, my friend and I took a walk, we smoked some nug, and the effects of everything ingested tonight synergized so wonderfully. The salvia afterglow, the relaxant effects of the kava, and the extremely good nuggets. It was bliss. It's been too long since anything remotely intoxicating has entered my body. That was the condition that I was meant to be in at that very moment.

I then went home to relax, and fall asleep.

November 22nd

My friend and I were sitting on his porch. We went to shoot some pool, but the night was still so young. About 7:00pm. We decided to go to my house and prepare another batch of kava (same method of preparation as above). Before we prepared the kava, my friend and I smoked a pipe in the bedroom, which my girlfriend joined us in. It was a strong high, very visual, very crazy. Then, all of us went out into the kitchen to start straining the kava powder. "Ott - Blumenkraft" was playing in the kitchen, running through my brain like insanity. When the mixture was finished, we all sat down in the bedroom to smoke a cigarette, and drink. It didn't taste nearly as bad as it did the first time to me, maybe because I put ice in it this time, I'm not sure. My friend and I finished our glass, my girlfriend almost finished.  :heart:

We sat and listened to music. "Ott - Blumenkraft" and the new "Shpongle The Remixes". The relaxation was present. I felt real good. It synergized perfectly with the pot. Although it was a little harder to notice the kava effect taking place at first.

After a long while of sitting around, my girlfriend left the bedroom. I was preparing to take another journey into salvia space, and my friend packed a pipe of nugs for the occasion. This had me blasted out of my mind. My friend was my sitter once again, and we followed the same routine as always in packing and smoking the dose. This time there was no distraction, which is the way I've always liked it best. No music, no light, no nothing. Just salvia. Burned the first hit long and deep. Things have changed since my last grip of experiences with this entity. There wasn't nearly as much anxiety before the pipe hits my lips as there was at some points in the past. Every salvia trip feels like the first trip to me. It's familiar, it seems to me like something you begin to 'recognize' after a long time of not seeing it.

Second hit, going down. It was big and I held it in long. I laid down on the bed, and closed my eyes. Embraced by this beautiful entity, there's no recollection of who I am, where I am, why I am. I didn't even remember smoking anything, or even existing on another plane of reality or level of structure other than the one being experienced at that very moment. Strong patterns, reminding me of neon gears, some kind of structure. I was "behind the scenes". Entities appeared. Totally alive visions of imagery, of people. I returned back, there's something inside the realm that is missing from months ago. I think I've lost something personally, and it feels as though I need to get it back. A successful salvia trip nonetheless.

And now I'm here stoned, without any cigarettes. Goddammit.  :thumbdown:

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemishmush
Chronic King
Re: Kava/Marijuana/Salvia Trip Report [Re: audi0lsd]
    #2133587 - 11/24/03 09:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds cool, but I think you are wasting your time with the kava....weak stuff.

OfflineChopperDave
Re: Kava/Marijuana/Salvia Trip Report [Re: mishmush]
    #2134229 - 11/25/03 03:13 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Kava is nice...never had the root, but I bought some extract from some herbal place...It wasnt bad, a little like being stoned...you just feel REALLY relaxed.

audi0lsd, where did you order from?

Offlineaudi0lsd
Splitting anAtom

Re: Kava/Marijuana/Salvia Trip Report [Re: ChopperDave]
    #2137944 - 11/26/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

PM sent out to ya, Dave

--------------------
"The plants contain something which might be called a spirit or a soul, or some consciousness. When I ingest such a plant, I have a feeling that this part of the plant uses my own consciousness to express itself through me." Entheogenic - Yage

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds