Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
I Need some HELP !
    #2132398 - 11/24/03 02:03 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Ok. This post may or may not belong here but here it is. Oh yeah. This is all a dream.

I am writing this post to get some feedback, (helpfull, if you please, I already know what I've done is stupid)

So , any way. I called up this certain person to hook up with a substance that shall go un-named , no wait, lets call it,"Dirty Sanchez" I did not have any cash so it was fronted to me, in this dream. The worth of the front was 50 bucks, I didn't have 50 then, and dont have the 50 now, and never really planned to either. I have dragged myself over the coals many times for being so stupid and careless. So the next morning at 10:30 am I get a call, guess who....It said Private number. I didn't have the money. So he leaves a message. Ok , I figure,it'll be ok. But its not , over the course of that day I get about 10 calls and 10 messages. Now things are getting rough. One of the messages says That he will come and find me and where I live if I do not produce. This scares me a little, but I was not too concerned. I figure, hey he cant find my house, theres no way, right ?  Wrong. I went out for a while, and recieve another message saying that he found my house and saw my vehicle there. FUCK..........  I'm fucked. Now my stupidity has not only endangered myself but the people I live with  as well. So the days goes by. I go to sleep , wake up this morning  with a bit of a xanax hangover.
I make some breakfast, and sit down. "RING RING" on the cell phone. My heart drops. This time the message says with rap music in the backgroung, " Hey  dont make me come after you man, either produce or we will see what happens" 10 mins after that is car comes rolling through, stops at my house, waits about 3 min and leaves. He prolly left cause I decided to park my car in the garage this time. So that is the extent of things up until this very moment. This is not the guy you wanna mess with I'm sure he has a couple guns in his trunk
      So, so far I figure my options are pay the 50 bucks. wich I do not have, I would have to pawn some shit to get,  or keep a baseball bat on me contantly. I am hoping he will just say fuck it but something tells me that will not happen. I feel like such a moron. So please reply,help me scold me fuck I dont care just reply, before I get murdered.  :frown:

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: AnimalChin]
    #2132412 - 11/24/03 02:06 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Ouch. Bad situation to be it.

""About that credit, forget it.""

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2132419 - 11/24/03 02:09 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Worst thing you can do is continue to dodge this guy. you have to meet him and come up with some payment plan, give him a story it really doesn't matter about the contents of the story as he will know it's bullshit anyway. But make him understand that you will pay him! Give him 10 bucks or something, but if you keep trying to avoid the guy the worst may happen!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: Ripple]
    #2132443 - 11/24/03 02:21 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Give him some fucking collateral. Don't fuck with that stupid shit.
I hope you learned a lesson.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2132475 - 11/24/03 02:38 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

I got no sympathy for you. Don't buy what you can't afford. I wouldn't suggest trying to fight him....you may win a battle, but you can sure he'll be back and even more pissed than he is now. You better find a way to pay up before you get fucked up.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2132592 - 11/24/03 03:34 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

I agree with ChiefThunderbong.. You should NEVER take something (as a customer) if you dont have the cash. I personally think it's pretty pathetic that the guy is fretting so much over $50. If he's as 'cool' as he seems to make himself look, $50 is nothing to him.

But i agree with Ripple when he says to stop hiding. Get the money. Either borrow from a friend or pawn something. If you are debating if you should pawn something when you think he might kill you, then one must wonder where your priorities are. What does it matter what you pawn when yer dead? After you get the money, call the guy! Tell him you are sorry it took so long. You dont even have to give any story. Then i would suggest that you pay him as soon as possible. And i wouldn't be surprised if he beats you a bit to teach you a lesson.

You fucked up, and you gotta pay the consequences. I hope nothing bad happens to you, and i dont want to scare you but i would prepare yourself. The longer you wait, the worse it's gonna be for you.

Good luck.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2132614 - 11/24/03 03:41 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

ChiefThunderbong said:
Don't buy what you can't afford.

Oh and yeah I agree with this too!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleJaredo
Whurrr.....

#2132622 - 11/24/03 03:44 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

The worth of the front was 50 bucks, I didn't have 50 then, and dont have the 50 now, and never really planned to either.

--------------------
Let circle that which is square, and you shall feel the sharpness of that which is triangular.

Edited by Ripple (11/24/03 03:53 PM)

Offlinebigfatdork
Now I Have Teeth

Loc: North PoLL
Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: Jaredo]
    #2132629 - 11/24/03 03:47 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

Yep time to hit the pawn shop...

--------------------
"But it was alright, he had won the battle against himself, He Loved Big Brother"

InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: bigfatdork]
    #2132778 - 11/24/03 05:03 PM (13 years, 14 days ago)

dont cary a bat around with you...if you think he has guns then you are proably right....pawn something or ask someone for the money....it will be better in the long run....and you are proably going to get your ass beat ... you should have jsut ancwered the phone the first time he called and said that youll get it to him as soon as you can and give him something to hold or what ever every minute you dont call him you dig yourself that much deeper

OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
Re: I Need some HELP ! [Re: Penroc3]
    #2134779 - 11/25/03 01:24 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Thanks for the replies. Thankfully everything is ok.  I have learned a hard lesson, but I'm still here. I now no longer have a DVD player but at least I am safe and dont have to worry about dealing with it anymore. I am quiting the shit as well , as I have seen , no real good can come of it, fucking demon seed from hell. Ahh, live and learn aye............. Thanks for the harsh replies, "feel it sinking in" :smile:  At least I can say I was there I have been in that situation, and I made it, took what I learned and left............To never return

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2135403 - 11/25/03 06:08 PM (13 years, 13 days ago)

Good for you.  Sometimes it takes a hard lesson in order for us to really learn for ourselves.

Be true to yourself and stick with your word. :thumbup:

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being