Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
This thread is very old and might contain outdated or inaccurate information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHeisencybin
Heisencybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
frequent shrooming ok?
    #21318316 - 02/23/15 05:09 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Just started my own grow and they are quite potent. I am tempted to use them. what do you guys feel about two trips a week? Maybe one night only 1-2 grams for relaxing and a 3-4 gram trip for the weekend? Too much? Will tolerance be affected?

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDigitalTorture
Nerd
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: Heisencybin]
    #21318380 - 02/23/15 05:23 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It should be OK. I've noticed a bit of resistance to them, bit that is over many years of use with shrooms and LSD. What kind you growing?

--------------------
***Its not EASY being Cheesy***

InvisibleHeisencybin
Heisencybin
Male User Gallery

Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: DigitalTorture]
    #21318391 - 02/23/15 05:25 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Cambodians And golden teachers. I took an 8th Friday and really wanna take a little tonight for the new better call Saul episode! Will tolerance fuck up tonight? I was thinking maybe 1.5 grams

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: Heisencybin] * 1
    #21318428 - 02/23/15 05:30 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

If you trip twice a week, your tolerance will be sooo high, not to mention you will feel really fried.

speaking from personal experience, I would NOT take psychedelics anywhere near as often as twice a week. Even doing it once a week, by the third you will no longer enjoy it.

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

OfflineDigitalTorture
Nerd

Loc: Canada
Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21318441 - 02/23/15 05:34 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, you would have to take much more this close together. I usually wait a couple of weeks. When I was younger though.... Omg, I'm still alive and sane?

--------------------
***Its not EASY being Cheesy***

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #21318469 - 02/23/15 05:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Heisencybin said:
Just started my own grow and they are quite potent. I am tempted to use them. what do you guys feel about two trips a week? Maybe one night only 1-2 grams for relaxing and a 3-4 gram trip for the weekend? Too much? Will tolerance be affected?

Why would you want to trip twice a week? 1-2g is more than you need for relaxing. Low doses could make you feel like you're stuck in the coming up stage - yawning, shivering, feeling tired and sleepy. It is better to have a proper trip less often.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

InvisibleJimmy Sage
Wanderer
Male

#21318473 - 02/23/15 05:39 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Sure, although your tolerance will be way high. Personally though I would never trip this frequently, for various reasons.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#21318528 - 02/23/15 05:50 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Tolerance will be affected. That and ur messing with very powerful and possibly dangerous substances, that's y frequent use is not really recommended..

I personally would not take them just to get a high and watch a show or wutever, mushrooms are very unpredictable.. And I definitely wouldn't abuse them, been there done that, they can turn ur mind into a temporary insane asylum.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisibleGottaloveacid
Weedbass
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: zZZz]
    #21318572 - 02/23/15 06:00 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
And I definitely wouldn't abuse them, been there done that, they can turn ur mind into a temporary insane asylum.

^ this too. I don't care what anyone says, psychedelics can be extremely mentally damaging if you abuse them. Moderate use is perfectly acceptable, but abuse WILL lead to mental issues.

--------------------

:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21319012 - 02/23/15 07:40 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Apart from tolerance issues I don't see much of a problem with it if you are healthy and sound of mind. It is pretty common for new mushroom cultivators to go through a phase where they trip frequently (weekly or even more often). I think it is a normal part of being a psychonaut; I know I went through that phase.

I say go for it and have fun, if that is what you feel moved to do. Just be safe, and be wise. Listen to your body, and  pay attention to what is happening to your mind.

If you notice any troubling changes in mood or personality from frequent shrooming, or you start exhibiting signs of psychosis, or begin to have trouble participating in consensual reality it is time to take a healthy break from the psychedelics.

It is very likely that none of that will happen to you, however, and you will lose interest in frequent dosing spontaneously because:

a) the novelty will wear off, and trips will begin to loose their 'magic' for you

or

b) you will end up tripping WAY harder than you expected to, and end up going on a wild psychedelic ride that will scare the bejezzus out of you

OR

c) you will be expecting a nice pleasant experience like all the others you have had, and end up living through 5-6 hours of dysphoric nightmare even though your set and setting were perfect. (trip often enough and this is bound to happen eventually anyway)

We all gotta learn where our limits are somehow :shrug:

Good luck out there OP, and be safe.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #21319180 - 02/23/15 08:15 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I used to trip out once a week. You could say that it, "Loses it's magic." but I don't. I just had the exact same trip every week for several months. It's boring as fuck and a huge waste of mushrooms to take them so often.

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

InvisibleHeisencybin
Heisencybin
Male User Gallery

Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #21319192 - 02/23/15 08:19 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

ThanklI you all very much. I feel that I am tempted due to the easy access from cultivating, but yeah I will ease up. Especially when I want to plan a big trip. But for recreational low doses, I feel I can tread carefully and not make this a habit... I think if anyone cultivates, it is easy to be tempted to test the tolerance game. But should not be a permanent habit and I will switch back to tripping once or twice a month shortly after tolerance experimentation phase is over...

Invisiblesudly
Darwin's stagger

#21319310 - 02/23/15 08:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I have tripped 2-3 times a week or the past 4 months or so and have only had a few times were I felt now thing. I dose acording to my tolerance and took 6.5g 30 minutes ago.
Obviously this isn't for most people but I have ocd in the form of intrusive thoughts and psilocybin has been part of my self medication for a long time.

If you learn your bodies and your minds tolerance to shrooms, you can enjoy them often. I do not get visuals regularly but I can attain them within 2 weeks of psychedelic abstinence.

It acts like a lube for my brain and I can think clearly more often.

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

InvisibleHeisencybin
Heisencybin
Male User Gallery

Re: frequent shrooming ok? [Re: sudly]
    #21319339 - 02/23/15 08:56 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh wow interesting. So how often do you dose? Do you have some sort of tolerance achedule?

Invisiblesudly
Darwin's stagger

#21319474 - 02/23/15 09:35 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Right now it's down to twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The first time is 5g the second is usually above 6.

I had a few weeks to myself and started with growing daily doses from 1,3,5,6,8gs.

After the 8g I would take a minimum of 4 days before doing it again.
After week 2 I didn't feel much from my 4g dose so I waited an extra 4 days before continuing.

I moderate my tolerance with simple reminders and times of my previous doses. My last dose of 6.5g which was 1:43:00 hours ago.
My keeping track of my dosages in mg as well as the timing of my consumption I can maintain a suitable tolerance.
I have a quicker then average metabolism which mixes well with my intentions.

--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale