Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: the homeless.. dirty bums or clever bussinessmen? [Re: z@z.com]
    #2131408 - 11/23/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I think the bad homeless are turning everyone else off to the rest of them.

The same could be said for any group of people.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheCow
Stranger

#2131417 - 11/23/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

In california, Good old Reagan kicked all of the mental patients out onto the streets. Why has no one brought this up? Many, especially in Berkeley, are mentally unstable individuals who got kicked out. We fucked em, now you hate them.

Offlineiamhimheisme
jesus christ

Loc: where i dont want to be
    #2131435 - 11/23/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

z@z.com said:
I had a homeless guy shit on my car when I refused to give him money. Things like that make me not want to help the homeless, but I try and help them anyway. I think the bad homeless are turning everyone else off to the rest of them.

TheCow has a point with the mental state of some homeless people. living on the street and whatever put you there would be some shit to live with, i cant imagine anyone who lives there for too long stays very mentally sound. the 'bad homeless' are just people looking out for themselves because there arent many people looking out for them. whether they do this in a way that is acceptable to others or not is a different story, but put yourself in that situation, what would you do?

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: the homeless.. dirty bums or clever bussinessmen? [Re: iamhimheisme]
    #2131442 - 11/23/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'd start shitting on cars!

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: the homeless.. dirty bums or clever bussinessmen? [Re: TheCow]
    #2131485 - 11/23/03 11:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheCow said:
In california, Good old Reagan kicked all of the mental patients out onto the streets. Why has no one brought this up? Many, especially in Berkeley, are mentally unstable individuals who got kicked out. We fucked em, now you hate them.

I didn't fuck anyone nor do I hate anyone.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineEntelle
wanderer

Loc: Canada
    #2132885 - 11/24/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the homeless are just like every other group out there. there is no certain criteria for being homeless, cept no home. im sure there are ass homeless (car shitters) and real nice guys just trying to do the best thing.

--------------------
"Not all those who wander are lost."

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: the homeless.. dirty bums or clever bussinessmen? [Re: Entelle]
    #2133412 - 11/24/03 08:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

As of right now, I enjoy a lot of support from my parents. It wasn't always like that. Before I patched things up with my folks and started going to school, I lived in the ghetto for about a year, working at a grocery store and pushin mad dope just to get by. I lived around a lot of homeless people back then.

Now, for the record, I will say that I think most of the homeless are decent people that got bad breaks in life, and deserve support. But just for the sake of providing some contrary data, I'll tell you about a few encounters with the shadier homeless I've met:

1. My old roomate, Rusty. I lived with this dude for about two years. We worked together, lived together, and sold dope together. One day he skips out on his rent and blows town. He got tired of treading water and went to live with his mom in Florida. Stuck me with a lot of bills. 3 months later his mom kicks him out because he refused to get a job. Out of the goodness of my heart I let him stay with me for free when he came back. I even fronted him a QP to help him get back on his feet. Instead of going out and looking for a job, he sat on my couch, ate my food, and smoked my weed for 2 months. So I kicked him out, realizing I wasnt helping him at all. I was out a QP, too. After that he just wandered the streets, causing trouble. After about a year, everyone hated his ass- he'd burned and used all his friends so no one wanted anything to do with him. I see him sometimes, downtown- he's a total junkie- doin anything and everything he can get his hands on. One time he huffed all the frion out of my friends air conditioner.

2. Downtown crackheads- These are the people that just keep pestering you for money, scamming and stealing whenever they can. Shady dudes that sell bunk drugs and fake parking passes to dumb yuppies. Downtown in the party district, where all the clubs are, these people feed off drunkeness and stupidity.

3. Once a homeless dude tried to rob me for my last $5, which only made his situation worse when I unleashed a rain of Kung-fu skill on his crackhead ass.

4. One of my girl friends mom was a flight attendant. Every day she would see the same bum outside the terminal, and she always put a dollar in his cup. Then one day, she was waiting on the people in first class, and she saw the bum in a first class airline seat, shaved, clean, and wearing very nice clothes. She quit giving him money after that.

Offlinenewearthmud1212
the man with the plan.
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: the homeless.. dirty bums or clever bussinessmen? [Re: kaiowas]
    #18156541 - 04/23/13 05:09 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
jsut as experience goes, most homelss people make up stuff.  actually a lot of people who aren't homeless make up stuff too. 

alas, you never can really tell who is really the victim and who is the liar.  there are so many good ones out there. 

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom