Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Trip Report: In A Hot Tub
    #2131274 - 11/23/03 11:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I got 6 chocolate shroom bars a few days ago and split them between my best friend (J) and his girlfriend (A).  I had eaten these before and they are really fucking good for bars. Anyway, A's parents were out of town for the weekend and she said me and J could come over to trip, and we would get the hot tub going which is outside. To say the least, I was very excited. My ideal trip is being outside and just staring up at the sky, but the fact I would be in a hot tub just blew my mind. I was in for a very interesting experience. So, after I got off work I called up J and we headed over to A's house.

We dosed at about 11:30, all of us eating two of the bars each. We sat around watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge waiting for the shrooms to kick in. About 20 minutes later, I really started to feel the come up which I really hate(but hey, who doesn't?) I began pacing around, feeling like I was about to explode. I just didn't know what to do with myself. I knew it would all pass soon, but it was one of the roughest come ups I've ever had.

Then it happened. It just left me in a split second. It was weird, it was like something in my mind "clicked" off and I was finally content. We were all just kind of laying around for about half an hour after the come up left me(actually all of us, it was pretty much at the same time) So, at about 1 a.m we decided to get in the hot tub.  It was fucking cold as shit outside, in the hight 30's, it really sucked running out there in nothing more than a pair of swimming trunks. But oh man, when I got in that hot tub.....I forgot it was even cold out. The jets were going strong..... It felt amazing. Absolutely amazing.  After the jets turned off we put some music on....A Perfect Circle's 13th step.  So there I was, sitting in a hot tub smoking a cigarette listening to a great cd (it replayed about 4 times the whole night) while admiring the patterns I was seeing in the sky.....I was convinced I could die at that very moment, it was the most intense euphoria I have ever experienced.

We were out there for about 5 hours all together. At one point we dared each other to jump into the freezing water of the pool adjacent to the hot tub. It was probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done, but the fact the pools light was on and was chaning color(no, it really was) it was just pulling me towards it saying "Jump into me." The water was freezing(duh!) but it sent a surge of energy through my body at the same time. It was just something I felt I "had" to do for some stupid reason.

Towards the end when we were coming down we decided to fire up some weed. We smoked two bowls and were fucking retarded afterwards(it was damn good weed)  It totally kicked my trip back in gear....I started getting insane visuals which I'm not even going to try to explain. About 20 minutes after the weed me and A made J go get drinks (we hadn't drank anything all night). He got up and it was just me and A. He was gone for about 10 minutes. Me and A started questioning where he was and were just about to go see what was up but then A saw him lying on the floor in the kitchen through the window. I was about to rush in there but he stood up. When he came outside I questioned what the hell happened and he said "I just felt like laying down" and then he passed out right in front of me. I started yelling his name in a panic and told him to drink one of the drinks he brought out. He kept passing out and coming to over and over again while I was yelling at him to drking it,, but when he drank one sip he said "I feel so much better" and it was alright after that. He was just real dehydrated from the hot tub. He told me later that he passed out in the garage first, came too, then passed out in front of the window when A saw him. The funny thing was that he passed out twice but still rememebered the drinks, which was a very good thing. He said it was one of the most intense experiences of his life and that he actually had an OBE. It was still quite a scare though, a million thoughts raced through my head of what I was going to do if he didn't wake up.  It's really ironic too because one thought that raced through my head was the thread on these boards that was talking about blacking out on shrooms and how I said it was rare. Even though it wasn't really from the shrooms, it was still scary.

We finally went inside about 6 or so and proceeded to pass out on the couches.

The Aftermath: I felt like shit all day today. The best trip of my life came with a huge price. But it was worth it. It was without a doubt the best trip ever. I'd highly recommened the hot tub if you can get access to one.

Thanks for reading
BTW, 13th step is a great cd to trip too. :cool:   

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: Harbinger]
    #2131448 - 11/24/03 12:52 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You cannot say stuff like "I am not going to try and explain" in a trip report!

Details, I want details. :tongue:

Seriously, I am glad you had a good time. Good report! :thumbup:

BTW, I love the "come up". 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: Harbinger]
    #2131502 - 11/24/03 01:25 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah cool report.

Extreme Elimination Challenge is Hilarious! so fucked up...

btw, I don't think sitting in a hot tub for more than an hour is too healthy on your heart rate...

but it sure sounds fuckin fun!

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineHarbinger

Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: Blastrid]
    #2132166 - 11/24/03 12:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You want details eh? Alright, I'll try to explain it best as I can.

I remember looking up at the sky and seeing hundreds of yin yangs and then I saw a huge circle in the sky connected with a bunch of lines that made it look like the world was one big merry go round....I felt like I was turning around and I actually saw the sky moving the whole time. It was weird.  I looked to my right after I saw that and noticed a man coming out of the woods about 100 yards away. I couldn't figure out if I was tripping or it was real. I would turn my head then look again and it would still be there. I never did figure out if it was real or not (probably wasn't)
I saw a bunch of screaming faces in the sky which was really weird as well.

I could also close my eyes but could still see what was going on around me. It was really weird, It felt like I was dreaming.

The CEV were really intense too. I felt like I was watching one of the screens they have playing at a Tool show....it was really cool.

There are more, but those are really the only ones I can put into words.

Edit- Sorry, meant to reply to Sirreal. And yeah, the length of time we were in there probably wasn't good for us, but oh well. :grin:

--------------------

Edited by Harbinger (11/24/03 12:15 PM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: Blastrid]
    #2132181 - 11/24/03 12:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

> I don't think sitting in a hot tub for more than an hour is too healthy on your heart

Depends upon the temperature... but you are correct.  Your bodies temperature control is also a bit messed up when tripping which adds to the chances of having problems.  Play safe.  :smile: 

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Onlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: Seuss]
    #2134097 - 11/25/03 03:13 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i had one experience tripping in a hot tub...i made a report on here entitled "nice mellow 2.5 gram trip..ya right!" or something to that nature...anyway, the water of the hot tub felt almost eletric to me... i dont think ive experienced anything cooler than floating around in the water while in my state of mind at the time...it was heaven

as i was checking out the paterns on the conctete edge of the hottup, i got scared that i was going to be morphed into it, and spend the rest of eternity trapped inside the material. so i got out, and checked ou the pool...i swam around for a while, then realized that i was lost in the deep end (no pun intended) i swam around franticaly (probably in a circle) trying to find the edge for what seemed like hours (probably 10 minutes)...i thought i was going to end up drowning. the rest of the trippers that night didnt want to join me, so i was al alone. i finally found the edge, thanked the gods that be for my life, and went back to my friends apartment....i will never again do that alone :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlinewindowlicker42
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2136401 - 11/26/03 12:42 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

somebody pushed me into a pool when i was dosed...fucker
i had eaten 14 tabs of unmarked unperfed white blotter...i didnt even realize i was in the pool at first.

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: windowlicker42]
    #2136546 - 11/26/03 01:48 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Set the hot tub to 99 degrees. I know it won't feel as hot as it could be but if it is 30+ degrees outside it'll probably feel fine and your body temperature will be ok.

But hot tub...must try it out. If only I could find one without parents or crouds to worry about...will sometime.  Good report :smile:

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: jong21]
    #2136609 - 11/26/03 02:23 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

im gonna hafta try that i got the perfict place
nice report

--------------------

OfflineandySENSE311
nugget <3

Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: notapillow]
    #2306421 - 02/05/04 09:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

aw man, me and my freind are trippin this weekend. i got a hot tub. were DEF goin in man. u made it sound like so much fun. thanks
:grin:

--------------------
"waiting for the time that i can finally say; that this has all been wonderful, but now im on my way"

OfflineHarbinger

Re: Trip Report: In A Hot Tub [Re: andySENSE311]
    #2308481 - 02/06/04 02:08 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

andySENSE311 said:
aw man, me and my freind are trippin this weekend. i got a hot tub. were DEF goin in man. u made it sound like so much fun. thanks
:grin:

Ahh, memories :smile:

I highly recommend it, just have plenty of shit to drink.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports