Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
Nicotine
    #2130032 - 11/23/03 03:13 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

She has been a lover of mine for over 2.5 years. I smoked a cigarette the night of the 19th and managed to hold off until tonight. 2.5 days. While this may not seem to be a feat for many of you, it took some courage and internal discourse to pull it off.

But now...

I'm hers again.

I dunno, if there is a God, then he will take me when He is ready, right? Will it really matter if I smoke?

Or maybe there is no God...and in the end we only end up redistributed back into the land...in that case...does it even matter if I smoke if I'm going to end up in the same place reagardless.

I dunno, I have alot of internal conversation with myself daily about my actions. I can only hope one day I will reach an inner peace that is not present currently.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Nicotine [Re: Signo]
    #2130102 - 11/23/03 05:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

smoking is a tough addiction to break...i smoke...i quit once, started again, quit again, started again...anyway, you get the idea. keep with it, you will get it eventually. i hope my words dont sound too hollow. as i take another drag as i type this :smirk:

Quote:

I dunno, if there is a God, then he will take me when He is ready, right? Will it really matter if I smoke?

i dont think it really matters if you smoke or not...except for the fact that its fucking the shit out of your lungs. if god wants to send me to hell cuz i smoke cigs, then so be it. that doesnt sound like a god id like to spend my eternity with anyway :tongue: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2130195 - 11/23/03 08:26 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

seriously, keep on keeping on!!! if you are stopping because you want to stop, then do it. if it's because someone else is telling you to stop, then it'll be a bitch to stop. seriously. I haven't smoked a cigg for almsot a month now and it's still hella difficult

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #2131044 - 11/23/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I could tell you the truth: you won't ever stop until you really want to stop, but it won't help you much, will it?

I didn't want to stop, and wanted to stop at the same moment, so, I needed to take some drastic measures. It so happened that I was also overweight (I was a fuckin' pig, playing video games all day and eating dim sum every lunch..), so, I found an extreme solution to both of my problems: everytime I wanted a cigarette, I went for a run. It doesn't have to be long, just enough to get some sweat going. By the end of the day, I'm too tired to smoke.

I recently started up again on the weekends, but, I had managed to stay clean for about 3 years (I know, anyone who knows me will know that this story changes all the time, but it was a LONG time) from that day one. To this day, I run 5+ miles per day, at 7.5-9.5 miles/hour even with the smoking on the weekends (which I do intend to stop at a certain date, but I want to have a bit of fun first..).

Try it. If you are having a lot of trouble doing this, do alternating run/walks, 1.5 mins running, 1.5 mins walking, 1.5 mins running etc etc. Move that up to 2/1, 5/1, 10/1, 15/1 etc until you can do at least 30 minutes in a row. I guarantee you will not want to smoke at all (unless you go to a bloody smoke-filled club every weekend..).

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #2131320 - 11/23/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I have a big piece of poster board hanging over where I keep my bottle of Xanax that says "DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 3 MG PER DAY OR YOU WILL RUN OUT AND GO THROUGH WITHDRAWAL."

It actually works. It's so unadvoidable when I'm in my room that it must be permentally imprinted in my subconscious or something. I used to get craving to take more at night and I would read it out loud,and now I don't even get those cravings anymore.

Be creative. Like make a deal with someone that says you'll give them a dollar everytime you smoke a cigarette and write it down and sign it. It sounds kind of dumb and sure you could just say fuck it,but it might actually work.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom