Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11
    #2129289 - 11/22/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Not really a good title for the thread...

Anyway, both actions have been blamed by different ppl on the US govt, possibly acting at the behest of a nebulous entity variously called the "shadow govt", "ruling class", "financial oligarchy", etc., etc. And none of these conspiracy theories around JFK nor 9/11 has enough evidence to win a court case (the fact that the perpetrators own the courts notwidthstanding).

Nonetheless, my impression (which may be wrong) is that ppl continue to fault the US govt for its alleged role in killing JFK; but OTOH, the reaction to 9/11 has been the exact opposite. Granted, there has not been nearly as much time to collect as much evidence in the case of 9/11 as JFK (when that is taken into account, there is prolly an equal weight of evidence). But it escapes me how anyone could exclude the possibility altogether. And from what ppl have told me, they dont. There are many ppl (like my crazy uncle in CA) that think: yes, the junta was responsible for 9/11, but they had to do it in order to "keep the slackers in line"(tm)".

My guess is that this same crowd might not have cared much for JFK; but neither did they find it necessary to kill him so that shadows could do their job (which is making the rich richer and the poor poorer). However, they would also agree that *much* more violence had become necessary by 9/11. The level of esteem that middle America holds for the shadows is at the very least appalling and repulsive.

So im asking you for your thoughts, comments, etc. as to why ppl have taken opposite views as to the morality of the govts actions in JFK vs. 9/11. Thx.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Loc: Atlanta Flag
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2129297 - 11/22/03 03:14 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: joeshitragpicker]
    #2129428 - 11/22/03 05:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Different conspiracies get different buffs.

WTC conspirists are often not American.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2129491 - 11/22/03 06:46 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anyway, both actions have been blamed by different ppl on the US govt, possibly acting at the behest of a nebulous entity variously called the "shadow govt", "ruling class", "financial oligarchy", etc., etc.

In the case of the Kennedy assassination, when researchers discuss the probable involvment of the CIA or some other nebulous entities they do not necessarily mean the entire federal organization, rather a handful of men who have the motive and means to carry out and then cover up such an action. Competent researchers and theorists are quite specific as to who might have been involved in the murder; there are plenty of names and faces that go along with their theories. Those who say the shadow government killed Kennedy without any specific information further than well, it was the CIA are most likely individuals whom do not have much knowledge or research under their belt to state such opinion. Crack open a decent assassination book or attend a university lecture on the subject, and you will hear plenty of names.

Quote:

And none of these conspiracy theories around JFK nor 9/11 has enough evidence to win a court case (the fact that the perpetrators own the courts notwidthstanding).

What theories are you referring to, specifically? Have you honestly hammered out the research in order to come to the conclusion that a trial in regards to the Kennedy assassination would not prove fruitful? If no trial would be possible, then why did the federal authorities lock away particular evidence, documents, and testimony records until 2028 so that all individuals that may be affected by such information release would be sure to be long dead?

Quote:

Nonetheless, my impression (which may be wrong) is that ppl continue to fault the US govt for its alleged role in killing JFK; but OTOH, the reaction to 9/11 has been the exact opposite. Granted, there has not been nearly as much time to collect as much evidence in the case of 9/11 as JFK (when that is taken into account, there is prolly an equal weight of evidence).

I think people have their doubts of the official Warren Commission line due to unanswered questions and evidence to the contrary. Couple these elements with the long history of covert, unscrupulous black operations activity on the part of the federal authorities and the seeds of doubt grow.

The material I have read about a September 11th conspiracy seems uncorroborated and are often facets of far fetched agenda on the part of the theorists (i.e. David Icke and his reptilian shapeshifter NWO), and I cannot fully comment on these theories because I am not all that familiar with them.

Quote:

My guess is that this same crowd might not have cared much for JFK; but neither did they find it necessary to kill him so that shadows could do their job (which is making the rich richer and the poor poorer).

Who are the people who make up the shadows? And why is their job making the rich richer and the poor poorer? Please be specific.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Xochitl]
    #2129566 - 11/22/03 07:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hey, I already started this thread a long time ago!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ue#Post19276777

Posuer!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2129841 - 11/22/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

What theories are you referring to, specifically? Have you honestly hammered out the research in order to come to the conclusion that a trial in regards to the Kennedy assassination would not prove fruitful? If no trial would be possible, then why did the federal authorities lock away particular evidence, documents, and testimony records until 2028 so that all individuals that may be affected by such information release would be sure to be long dead?

First of all, there has been a trial in regards to JFK that didnt prove fruitful (Oliver Stone). Second of all, the suspicious behaviour of the govt in hiding documents, etc. in the JFK assassination mirrors that of the junta refusing to turn over documents pertaining to 9/11 to congressional investigators, along with other interference. And in neither case does it "prove" anything.

Quote:

I think people have their doubts of the official Warren Commission line due to unanswered questions and evidence to the contrary. Couple these elements with the long history of covert, unscrupulous black operations activity on the part of the federal authorities and the seeds of doubt grow.

The material I have read about a September 11th conspiracy seems uncorroborated and are often facets of far fetched agenda on the part of the theorists (i.e. David Icke and his reptilian shapeshifter NWO), and I cannot fully comment on these theories because I am not all that familiar with them.

This goes back to what i said that there is more evidence in the case of JFK simply because there has been more time to collect it. And dont use the reptillian shapeshifter crap as an example of all 9/11 conspiracy theories either. Most of them center around the Reichstag fire model, which is much more believable than reptillian shapeshifters. And the junta's website is actually pretty self-incriminating (not surprising considering their overall arrogance), especially p63 of Rebuilding America's Defenses.

Quote:

Who are the people who make up the shadows? And why is their job making the rich richer and the poor poorer? Please be specific.

Tonite is your lucky nite. The shadows are no longer shadows. Before the junta, it was called the "shadow govt" precisely because it was impossible to give a specific answer as to who they were: a presumed consortium of a handful of wealthy corporations represented by the elites that ran them, which serves the same role in US politics as the Soviet Central Comittee or the Iranian Guardian Council. And it its very apparent that they are only interested in pursuing power as an end to itself; hence their job is to make the rich (themselves) richer and the poor (everyone else) poorer.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
    #2129978 - 11/23/03 02:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I understand the motives of the PNAC and its globalist agenda, but I require more corroborated information and evidence than what seems to be presented so far, especially considering the magnitude of a September 11th conspiracy. One question: if more time is necessary for information to be uncovered and matured, then how did you personally develop your strong belief in such a conspiracy? Can you spell out the case for conspiracy and provide referrences? Please leave out uncorroborated information and heresay (i.e. Willie Brown was told not to fly to NYC according to a single inside source). If these theories are to move out of the dark, there needs to be structure and solid evidence and data. Not internet rumors. If you can produce such an outline and referrence (or direct me to solid resource), I would appreciate it :thumbup: 

Thanks. 

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

InvisibleDatDaNK420
SeriousShroomage
    #2129993 - 11/23/03 02:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

My father tells me he knows its a conspiracy and that the CIA setup the killing of JFK. He says there was a bullet hole in the window of the car and ford fixed it the same day, and the paperwork from them doing it magically dissapeared. I dont know how much truth is around it but thats why these things are called conspiracies.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2130021 - 11/23/03 03:03 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

There was never much evidence that Hitler torched the Reichstag either (pls read the link again). And if the junta didnt 9/11 us, then it really was that Marius guy... :grin:

But seriously..Personally, if i had lived in the mid 1960s, i would have been as adamant about the govts role in JFKs death then as i am about the junta's role in 9/11 now -- with as little evidence to back it up.

Unfortunately, i cant produce a smoking gun for 9/11; we'll just have to wait 40 years to see how it evolves -- and thats in the unlikely event that our society doesnt (much sooner) become too closed off to allow that (which would actually be evidence in and of itself). But in the meantime, all i have is a cartoon...

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2130323 - 11/23/03 10:30 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the cartoon.

Surely, it will stand the test of time as proof of Hitler's involvement in 9-11.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #2130334 - 11/23/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
with as little evidence to back it up.

That about sums up why it is difficult to take conspiracy theorists seriously. That and the constant comparisons of Bush to Hitler.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Rose]
    #2130339 - 11/23/03 10:48 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: The fact the Nazi's blamed it on a retarded crippled communist supporter was slightly suspicious...

Btw for the UKers out there
Kennedy 40: Crime, Cover-up And Conspiracy - The Murder of John F Kennedy - Tonight BBC2 21:00

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #2130351 - 11/23/03 10:58 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Doesn't that documentary use the "computer graphics" to prove Oswald did it alone?

I think i recognised Gerald Posner on a clip from it - he's one of the main supporters of the magic bullet theory.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Xlea321]
    #2130360 - 11/23/03 11:06 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The ABC Documentary destroyed the magic bullet theory.

It was the documentary with the computer graphics.

http://abcnews.go.com/jfk_conspiracy/jfk_conspiracy_index.html

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2130367 - 11/23/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Ah, that'll probably be the one Cervantes. I'll let you know. Just thought I recognised Gerald Posner - never a good sign  :smile2:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2130370 - 11/23/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The truth is out there.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #2130372 - 11/23/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
The ABC Documentary destroyed the magic bullet theory.

It was the documentary with the computer graphics.

http://abcnews.go.com/jfk_conspiracy/jfk_conspiracy_index.html

So...does that mean that i can prove anything i want to..if i can program the graphics into the computer?? :lol: 

--------------------

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #2130373 - 11/23/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not sure. Should be interesting though either way, it looks like the one Cervantes is reffering to.

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2130515 - 11/23/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
So...does that mean that i can prove anything i want to..if i can program the graphics into the computer?? :lol: 

Hardly.

What it means is the the governor's seat was six inches to the left of JFK's. JFK's seat was several inches higher.

The Warren Commission neglected to take this into account. The ABC computer animator used the correct figures.

The magic bullet theory is based on bad info. It assumes the Governor's seat was directly in front of Kennedy. It simply was not. If you use the actual Lincoln Convertable's blueprints, you see that those seats were staggered.

With those changes made, The governors injuries are directly lined up with the first shot to hit Kennedy. And where do you think is the only place that shot could've been taken? The Dallas, Texas Schoolbook Depository.

This PROVES where the magic bullet was shot from... and it explains why the Governor was hit in what would seem like an odd position... if the seats were right in front of one another.

The computer animation only serves as a way to watch the events from any angle possible. This helps triangulate where the shots could have come from.

The computer animation, for example, shows without a doubt, nobody could've hit the president on the right side of the head from the grassy knoll. Sure, you could've shot JFK from there but, you would've hit his left side.

Let the magic bullet theory go. It was an interesting theory but, it has been disproven.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
    #2130571 - 11/23/03 01:55 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Case Closed or Posner Exposed? - a wide collection of essays and other writing that debunks the manufactured testimony and evidence of Gerald Posner (who is nothing but a senational psuedo-journalist of the likings of Geraldo).

Hasty Judgment: A Reply To Gerald Posner -- Why The JFK Case Is Not Closed

The ABC special was pretty much Case Closed in a studio form (and Cased Closed is a revision of the Warren Commission). After reading his book, I realized how skilled Posner is with molding information to his liking. No wonder why he has found a cozy home at Disney News.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder