Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Florida Law Officer: “Planting evidence, lying in reports, just part of the game!”
    #21292304 - 02/18/15 09:37 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

We're going to see more and more police corruption stories coming out as the powers prepare the public to accept military rule. They'll say that cops are to reckless and don't need to have firearms and authority (even though the police have been militarized through federal grants and funding and turned into the animals they've become) and only the military should be able to handle things.

http://dcpost.org/florida-law-officer-planting-evidence-lying-part-of-the-game-exclusive-interview/

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Florida Law Officer: “Planting evidence, lying in reports, just part of the game!” [Re: happygolucky]
    #21292314 - 02/18/15 09:40 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

“I have a method for getting people off the street that should not be there. Mouthy drivers, street lawyers, assholes and just anyone else trying to make my job difficult. Under my floor mat, I keep a small plastic dime baggie with Cocaine in residue. Since it’s just residue, if it is ever found during a search of my car like during an inspection, it’s easy enough to explain. It must have stuck to my foot while walking through San Castle. Anyways, no one’s going to question an empty baggie. The residue is the key because you can fully charge some asshole with possession of cocaine, heroin, or whatever just with the residue. How to get it done? “I asked Mr. DOE for his identification. And he pulled out his wallet, I observed a small plastic baggie fall out of his pocket…” You get the idea. easy, right? Best part is, those baggies can be found lots of places so you can always be ready. Don’t forget to wipe the baggie on the persons skin after you arrest them because you want their DNA on the bag if they say you planted it or fight it in court.”

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Florida Law Officer: “Planting evidence, lying in reports, just part of the game!” [Re: happygolucky]
    #21292321 - 02/18/15 09:43 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

My how the war on drugs has been a success, for the powers that be anyways. It's rather common knowledge now that America has the largest prison population on earth, even more prisoners than communist China, even though they have 3 times as many people.

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
    #21292337 - 02/18/15 09:49 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Jeffery Schultz: How does this Sheriff keep his job? Don’t the people in your county become outraged?

Deputy Sheriff: The people in our county wear blinders. They don’t care what we do as long as they keep believing the lie their crime is going down and they are protected. They only care about themselves and pretty much, that is fine with us. We get some of the highest salaries in the country, incredible benefits and cars that we can use for our personal use any time we want. No matter how bad our deputies think Sheriff Bradshaw is, money talks and as long as it keeps flowing into our bank accounts, we aren’t going to make any waves. And um, it is quite the opposite. Almost every civilian employee of the Sheriff’s Office who voluntarily worked on the Sheriff’s campaign got a nice, shiny unmarked county take home car they use when ever they want and gas paid for by the tax payer. We’re talking like 150 cars or something completely obscene like that. Who is going to want that to go away?

InvisibleVitalux
Stranger from the next universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #21292389 - 02/18/15 10:09 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

In Canada, for the most part we have very honest and sincere policemen who actually perform their job to the best of their abilities as peace officers.:thumbup:

No :nono: system is perfect and what does help is to have various checks and balances in a system to create harmony, integrity and trust.

Perhaps if we ever wish to create a utopian society we need to work at creating less division between human beings.:shrug:

Presently we are taught the "us vs them" mentality, rather than it is all just "us"  :undecided:

Presently, the police as well as government  already have far too much administrative power over the human being.:eek:

The reason why I say human being is because that is where it all starts.:shrug:

Quote:

We were born a human being, free and with certain inalienable rights.
However, those inalienable rights were quickly stripped away from us at birth and switched with the rights of an artificial entity (also known as a person)

Our stripped away rights, were replaced with very limited privileges which often had to be purchased or paid for. Those now privileges can granted and removed without us having any voice.:shocked:

In the nut shell, the whole system in which humanity is currently existing is against the best interest of human beings as a whole.
It accounts to slavery.:pipesmoke:

As long as the human beings continue to exist by being deceived there will be no hope for an intelligent species of mankind that is free and self determining.:shrug:

I would rather have a dishonest neighbor be a policeman, than a conditioned brain dead soldier who has no empathy having control over a civil population.:rolleyes:

The solution is not with law enforcement, it is with the tearing down of the current paradigm and replacing it with a true system of republic.  :shrug:

Presently, no republics exist.:pipesmoke:

OfflineCatInATurtleShell
Not actually a cat or a turtle

#21292413 - 02/18/15 10:20 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

"Chances are, if you are reading a police report, you are reading a well thought out, well-rehearsed story that has little in common with what actually took place."

Wow, it's literally a conspiracy.

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

Re: Florida Law Officer: “Planting evidence, lying in reports, just part of the game!” [Re: Vitalux]
    #21292430 - 02/18/15 10:25 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Thats nuts. I hope that prctice isn't as prevalent as they make it seem. Ihave had really good luck with cops where I live they have all treated me with respect. I have actually had a cop pull me over last summer and he began talking to me about hunting and we BS'd for a few and he let me go with a warning. I am very kind to officers and mostly they will be kind to you as well. there are exceptions but not the standard. they have to put up with alot of a-holes so i can understand if they get frustrated. but lying and falsifying reports should be severe punishment.

--------------------

InvisibleVitalux
Stranger from the next universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Florida Law Officer: “Planting evidence, lying in reports, just part of the game!” [Re: Algo]
    #21292463 - 02/18/15 10:35 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AlgoRythm said:
Thats nuts. I hope that prctice isn't as prevalent as they make it seem. Ihave had really good luck with cops where I live they have all treated me with respect. I have actually had a cop pull me over last summer and he began talking to me about hunting and we BS'd for a few and he let me go with a warning. I am very kind to officers and mostly they will be kind to you as well. there are exceptions but not the standard. they have to put up with alot of a-holes so i can understand if they get frustrated. but lying and falsifying reports should be severe punishment.

Truth and justice is a mandate in any good system.

However always bear in mind. The present system is flawed.
In order to really change things, the entire system of human civilization needs to change.

It is possible and can easily be done if enough people become aware and focus on solutions rather than focusing on the problem.

Beliefs need to be broken down and replaced with Truths.

Ironically, truth is the hardest commodity to locate due to the powers that control our education system, our media and our government.

It is not that man is too stupid to take control over our destiny, but rather that control has been highjacked from us.

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Florida Law Officer: “Planting evidence, lying in reports, just part of the game!” [Re: Algo]
    #21292479 - 02/18/15 10:39 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

Usually when you're nice to them you have a much better chance of not getting messed with. But if they decide to fuck with you there's really no recourse in court unless you have substantial video evidence that they were being corrupt. Best thing to do for anyone living somewhere where the police are known to be corrupt ( which is pretty much everywhere but definitely worse in certain parts of the country) is to install a camera in your vehicle with a microphone to record such situations as this.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Alan Rockefeller, LogicaL Chaos, c0sm0nautt
1,323 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 19 queries.