Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

So I'm on my way to the bank...
    #2128999 - 11/22/03 11:01 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

thinkin I'd get some money from the atm, go score some nugs, get stoned and play some video games. I'm drivin with a buddy of mine into the center of town when I see out of the corner of my eye a car driving up on the lawn right next to us, but heading in the other direction. I've had to pull up on the grass before because of lazy family members not wanting to move their car, so I thought this was no big deal.

Man, I was wrong. The car, I notice, is gaining ground faster and faster. Suddenly, it hits a huge leaf pile, dips down, and goes airborn. It hits a telephone pole in the center and it splits in half. I see this out of the side of my vision and brake suddenly. I skid to a stop with powerlines dangling 4-6" away from my windshield. I look out to my right and left and there's snapping and flopping powerlines on both sides. I turn around in time to see the car, still going, run headfirst into a tree.

I pop my shit in reverse, park my car across the road so no oncoming traffic would come, and run over to this guy's car. He's about 100 years old with one of those tube things in his nose and one of those four-legged canes. He was alright, as far as splitting a telephone pole in half and running headfirst into a tree. His air bag was popped and he got out of the car, and with the help of a few volunteer firefighters (two were driving in the opposite lane and stopped once we did). We clear everyone away from the car and help get traffic out of the way so the cops, ambulance, and firetrucks can come. It takes less than 30 seconds for the firetrucks to get there, because they were right down the street.

Me and my buddy give our witness reports to the cops, who asked us like six goddamn million times. If I had blown the yellow light before we saw the accident, this guy would've plowed headfirst into my car. If I didn't brake right, the powerlines would've been snaking all over my car and in my windows and shit. I was stunned. I didn't know what the fuck to do and it was the most intense, exhilirating experience of my life.

What I wanna know is, you have to be a certain age to get your drivers license, so why do they let some people keep their licenses for 60+ years and never re-test them?

IF YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE ON YOUR OWN, HARDLY WALK ON YOUR OWN, AND DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GAS PEDAL AND BRAKE PEDAL ("sometimes I mix them up," the old man says as he staggers out of the car), THEN GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD AND STOP ENDANGERING RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS!!!

man o man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: So I'm on my way to the bank... [Re: ]
    #2129002 - 11/22/03 11:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"IF YOU CAN BARELY BREATHE ON YOUR OWN, HARDLY WALK ON YOUR OWN, AND DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE GAS PEDAL AND BRAKE PEDAL ("sometimes I mix them up," the old man says as he staggers out of the car), THEN GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD AND STOP ENDANGERING RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS!!!"

i realize humour was probably not the focal point of your post but it was still some pretty funny shit :grin:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#2129003 - 11/22/03 11:08 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit!

That's CRAZY!

Man... at first i just kinda scanned your post and thought you were talkin about GTA cuz a car flyin through grass and hittin a telephone pole is like a scenerio from GTA...

dang. yeah they shouldnt drive. remember that one old dude who killed all those people in the farmer's market?

They should be makin ads agianst old people drivin... like they would show a car coreening down a street hittin pedestrians (and a little girl on a pink bike in front of a drive thru) then a pic of an old guy in one of those frames that says 'World's Best Grandpa' with 'Harmless?' floating on the screen

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: So I'm on my way to the bank... [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2129015 - 11/22/03 11:14 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

whats even worse is that your social security $$ prolly paid for his car.

Anonymous

#2129047 - 11/22/03 11:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

crazy!

dangerous shit is fun, nothing like a good adrenaline rush!

Anonymous

#2129057 - 11/22/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I was driving down to Washington DC with my ex-girlfriend and when we were on the jersey pike I was watching the other cars and looking at people and stuff because driving for a long time gets boring, and I see this SUV start to swerve and it looks like something's terribly wrong (he was a few hundred yards ahead of me in the other lane). So I keep my eye on this guy, still watchin the road tho. He pulls a complete 360, pulls a 180 in the opposite direction as someone hits him, and the tire flies off and goes right past my windshield. I could read what was written on it. It barely missed me as it flew onto our side of the pike. After I regain control of my car after braking and swerving so the tire didn't get me, I look over at the guy, and our eyes meet and he has a "I'm no longer going to be alive" look on his face. He slams sideways into the barrier, his head slams into his window which shatters into a million pieces and his head crushes on the steering wheel as someone slams into him from behind. At this point we're directly next to each other. Bloody chunks flew everywhere, and although they weren't gray, I knew it was brain. Scary shit.

Anonymous

#2129063 - 11/22/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

did he die?

Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2129067 - 11/22/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

youve got some crazy driving stories

--------------------

Anonymous

#2129077 - 11/22/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'd imagine he died. You don't really live through an accident like that.

It's funny, up until two years ago I hadn't seen any crazy accidents. The biggest thing until I was 18 was seeing someone back out of their driveway and hit a parked car, and that's when I was 12 making $10 a week delivering some shitty town newspaper.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2129367 - 11/22/03 04:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

that would be crazy to see...once when i was in like 6th grade i saw a car full of teenagers swerve across the intersection and smash into the stop lights and knocked the lights over...no one was hurt and it was funny as hell to see.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #2129390 - 11/22/03 04:57 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cartoon_Nightmares said:
the tire flies off and goes right past my windshield. I could read what was written on it.

so.... whatd it say on it.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2129434 - 11/22/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cartoon_Nightmares said:
I'd imagine he died. You don't really live through an accident like that.

It's funny, up until two years ago I hadn't seen any crazy accidents. The biggest thing until I was 18 was seeing someone back out of their driveway and hit a parked car, and that's when I was 12 making $10 a week delivering some shitty town newspaper.

my brother did that at my house...was backing out with my moms mini van and hit the pick up truck across the street....he was gonna pull back into the drive way except there was a puddle of water so there would have been water tracks which would be obvious who did it.
And then we saw his friend do it to the same peoples car but a different car, it was funny. What was funny was that they were outside too, and saw it happen.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Edited by YouEnjoyMyself (11/22/03 05:45 PM)

OfflineGolem
Dirt Monster
Re: So I'm on my way to the bank... [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2129765 - 11/22/03 10:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Car accidents are crazy. Once when I was like 10 i was riding with my aunt and some guy comes flying around a corner and flys off this dropoff that must have been fifty feet. I can still remember the car spinning in mid air with the headlights going on and off. Turns out the guy was drunk. He lived.

I also seen some old guy have a heart attack in his car and go through a stop sign and get plowed into. He died before the ambulance got there. Sad really. I thought he just got knocked out and I was trying to wake him up. That's the first time I've ever touched a dead person.

--------------------
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale