Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
the popo is out to get you
    #2128311 - 11/21/03 10:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I HAVE A QUESTION

yes, a question.  And what a grand question it is.  I'm curious about your arrest records.  If you don't want to share your info, that's cool and I understand :smile:

all I wanna know is what you got arrested for, how old you were when it happened, and any other relevant information.  You can tell the story if you want, or just a brief summary.

I'll start.

When I was 17 (about a week before I turned 18 and would have been considered an "adult" in the US courts), I was arrested.  I was charged with posession of marijuana, posession of drug parephenalia (my first pipe), and 3rd degree theft.

Here's the story, if you care...

me and my best friend from high school were elected by the rest of our class to create the intro for our class' senior video.  (the "senior video" is a video shown on prom night that basically contains all kinds of donated video clips from our history.  Parties, camping trips, whatever.  I come from a very small town so we pretty much all knew eachother.).  We had about 6 months to make it, so of course we waited until about a week before it had to be done before we did it.  Our brilliant idea was to get blasted and drive around town in my friend's econoline van and steal road cones and do *something* funny with them.  After we did it we were going to drop them all off at the fire station (no, really, heh).  Now I should say right now that I would NEVER steal from a person.  I think stealing is stupid and low, and something I do not condone.  Stealing from corporations, however, is fine with me.  It's not like it makes a difference to them.  Anyway, the first stack of cones we tried to nab just happened to be across the street from an off duty road worker who was standing next to his truck.  The second I lept out of the van and wrapped my arms around the stack of cones, I heard a "hey! you!" from across the street.  We of course drove off as fast as we could and crapped our pants.  The road worker immediately got on his CV radio (in his truck) and notified the cops.  As if we hadnt had enough bad luck already, there just happened to be a cop around the corner that we couldn't see.  He chased us down in about 5 minutes and pulled us over.  And as if that wasn't bad enough, that one cop just happened to be the one cop in our town with a drug dog in his car.  You can probably guess how it went from there.  On the upside, the value of the cones we stole was actually 2nd degree theft (a felony), but the cops knocked it down to 3rd degree (they showed us the catalog where the city gets the cones, and we happened to steal the newest, most expensive stack of cones on the peninsula, heh).  So yah.  Stuff.  Your turn.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: Turd]
    #2128319 - 11/21/03 10:13 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

assualt 13
assualt with a weapon 13
armed robbery 16
assualt with a weapon 16
extortion 17
threatneing death 17

theres a bit more but i don't feel like going into specifics, anyways now that i'm an adult i have to stay clean

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2128372 - 11/21/03 11:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Nothing but a few speeding tickets and close calls with the law.
Haven't been arrested before :grin: *knocks on wood* 

OfflineSanityIsOvrRated
Live for Today

Loc: NY
Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: Sheepish]
    #2128496 - 11/22/03 12:41 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

10/21/01--Running away (I don't remember what it was actually called)
November 2001--Ditching court, crossing state lines when wanted by the law. Nothing happened to me except I was in a DFACS shelter for 3 days before running away (again, out of state) at my court hearing.

Several people got charged with "Contributing to the delinquincy of a minor" and "Aiding and abbeting a person wanted by the courts."

Following too closely--may 2002--150 fine

November 2002--Shoplifting from wal-mart (whoops). I've stolen thousands of dollars of crap, and I get busted for a fucking Chistmas CD. Got a ticket, paid 70 bucks, nothing on my record.

August 2003--Went on this drinking binge, wound up outside, wandering around my neighborhood, and I had a friend with me. I'm not really sure what happened from 1am to 5am, but I remember leaving the house with my friend at 1am to "go for a walk." The NEXT thing I remembered, it was 5am, I was sitting in my neighbor's driveway, and the PO PO were there! I had had soooo much to drink, something like 17 shots of vodka in an hour (I later learned I should be glad I wasn't DEAD from alcohol poisoning). So there they are, asking me my name, asking me if I've been driving, and I'm just like, "WHAT the fuck?!!" Police: "How'd your knee get all bloody? WHy is your face bruised?" ME: "Uhhh...I forgot." (To this day i have no clue, I'm sure I fell off the curb or something). Somehow, in my drunken stupor, I managed to tell them my birtday was 7/10/82 (It isn't). I handled it cooly, went back to my house, got in the shower, and realized I had no fucking clue where my friend was. The police brought her back about 15 minutes later. And the moral of the story IS, don't drink enough to die.

That's all!

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: SanityIsOvrRated]
    #2128565 - 11/22/03 01:53 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Clean slate here.

InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
    #2128752 - 11/22/03 05:47 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Abuse, severe abuse, possession, poss. with intent to distribute, weapon law violation, trespassing, public intoxication, threats... I even got pulled in for verbal abuse once. I'll update if suddenly remember something else.

Anonymous

Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: RunDMT]
    #2129037 - 11/22/03 01:31 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Verbal abuse!!!!, wtf kind of charge is that, if that kind of bullshit was even brought against me i would plant the victim

Anonymous

Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: RunDMT]
    #2129052 - 11/22/03 01:42 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

abuse, severe abuse?

of drugs? a person? what?

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: ]
    #2129075 - 11/22/03 01:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

never been arrested, but put on "probation" bullshit in this sheltered suburban for blowing up plastic bottles in a little enclosed nature park.

--------------------

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: aje]
    #2129707 - 11/22/03 11:26 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Man. Some hardcore people here.

Me, i'm clean. A speeding ticket in CT (80 in a 65) but that is it.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #2130574 - 11/23/03 03:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Failure to yield the right of way. $90.00 ticket

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: the popo is out to get you [Re: Pinhead]
    #2130637 - 11/23/03 05:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Clean Slate here

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub