Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHellogoodbyedeath

Loc: Flag
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21283085 - 02/16/15 02:04 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
It didn't take long, did it?

:lol:

:sadyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineconcrete_666
fungus among us
Male

Loc: the land of the free
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21283109 - 02/16/15 02:08 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry meant to spell situation. Im human

--------------------
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? If heaven was perfect, how was there a fallen Angel, before sin?

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: concrete_666]
    #21283115 - 02/16/15 02:09 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

concrete_666 said:
Sorry meant to spell situation. Im human

So you're not Jewish?

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: happygolucky] * 2
    #21283122 - 02/16/15 02:10 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Everyone always talks about the jewish holocaust, what about the Russian holocaust? Everyone talks about the Nazi's, what about the Jewish led Bolsheviks who started the uproar in Russia which led to the termination of 60 million Russians conservatively, before the Nazi's ever even existed? Brainwashed know it alls.

Offlineconcrete_666
fungus among us
Male

Loc: the land of the free
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: concrete_666]
    #21283124 - 02/16/15 02:11 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

And yes the Germans did gain alot of wealth from the war, but what they didnt steal/find got passed down.

And no im not jewish, im Norwegian and German

--------------------
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? If heaven was perfect, how was there a fallen Angel, before sin?

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: happygolucky] * 1
    #21283143 - 02/16/15 02:14 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

happygolucky said:
Everyone always talks about the jewish holocaust, what about the Russian holocaust? Everyone talks about the Nazi's, what about the Jewish led Bolsheviks who started the uproar in Russia which led to the termination of 60 million Russians conservatively, before the Nazi's ever even existed? Brainwashed know it alls.

Russia cares about nobody & nobody cares about Russia.

Yeah it were only the Jews there, sure :rolleyes:

:maximumtrolling:

Mod edit: removed flame

Edited by Enlil (02/16/15 03:50 PM)

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: Beanhead] * 2
    #21283155 - 02/16/15 02:17 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

R.I.P. Bobby Fishcer! Was banned from his own country for calling out these leeches, and they wouldn't even let come back for mother's funeral!

OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: happygolucky] * 2
    #21283159 - 02/16/15 02:18 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

happygolucky said:

Between 5-7% of the Bolsheviks were Jews.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: zappaisgod] * 3
    #21283164 - 02/16/15 02:18 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

happygolucky said:
This is why these fucktards have been thrown out of every country they've entered into in  large enough numbers, that being at least 1 million. Just look up the list of countries over the centuries they've been banned from. They're parasites. This is how they survive. 95+ percent of them aren't even real Judeans, being those who descend from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, not counting the other 10 tribes who aren't Judean at all, but that's a whole complex story in itself.

They did the same thing in Germany pre-WWII http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/10/01/jewish-domination-weimar-germany-1919-1932/

They are the descendants of Edom, or Esau, who married various women of different races including Hittites, Ammonites, Jebusites, etc., making them a very mongrelized people. Esau was a cunning and deceitful man, and so are his ancestors to this day. They practice powerful Kabbalistic magic and follow the Babylonian Talmud, updated through the centuries by the Pharisees who transitioned into what is now called Judaism. The subject of 'the Jew' is one of the most complex, enigmatic subjects one can undertake to study. And thus them massive confusion that exists concerning these people today.

How are they parasites, Helmut?  They are useful scapegoats for losers to blame their troubles on.  They practice powerful magic:lolsy:

I know. I do not understand anti-Semitism at all. They make up pure bullshit to justify persecuting them and drive them out of their countries. Persecuting someone for their religion is a sure sign of stupidity.

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #21283201 - 02/16/15 02:25 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

happygolucky said:

There have been lots of holocausts. Doesnt diminish the Jewish one. I think society should do more to acknowledge all holocausts like cambodia, all over africa, most of the worlds indiginous cultures when they were discovered by people my history book says were heroes.
There is lots of anti semetic garbage online. Not reading it doesnt make me brainwashed. It just means you cannot tell difference between racist sources and reasonably unbiased ones. I dont read any racist propaganda. I dont care about kkk's opinions on history either. Sorry but I actually can dismiss anti semetic literature without reading it.

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21283202 - 02/16/15 02:26 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Where's my money at?

--------------------
!

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: my3rdeye]
    #21283213 - 02/16/15 02:28 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

How are the Jewish so succesful? They've been riding the Holocaust pity train for 70 years.

By thretening to exterminate the Jews, Hitler actually gave them a golden ticket for pity money and a much biggeran their demographical representation.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: happygolucky]
    #21283218 - 02/16/15 02:29 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

happygolucky said:

Uh, I believe that was Stalins fault. :rolleyes:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: Patlal] * 3
    #21283242 - 02/16/15 02:33 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
How are the Jewish so succesful? They've been riding the Holocaust pity train for 70 years.

By thretening to exterminate the Jews, Hitler actually gave them a golden ticket for pity money and a much biggeran their demographical representation.

Yes, by trying to exterminate them en masse. :rolleyes: Bitch, please.

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: Le_Canard] * 1
    #21283250 - 02/16/15 02:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

my3rdeye said:
Quote:

happygolucky said:

There have been lots of holocausts. Doesnt diminish the Jewish one. I think society should do more to acknowledge all holocausts like cambodia, all over africa, most of the worlds indiginous cultures when they were discovered by people my history book says were heroes.
There is lots of anti semetic garbage online. Not reading it doesnt make me brainwashed. It just means you cannot tell difference between racist sources and reasonably unbiased ones. I dont read any racist propaganda. I dont care about kkk's opinions on history either. Sorry but I actually can dismiss anti semetic literature without reading it.

Quote:

Le_Canard said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

happygolucky said:
This is why these fucktards have been thrown out of every country they've entered into in  large enough numbers, that being at least 1 million. Just look up the list of countries over the centuries they've been banned from. They're parasites. This is how they survive. 95+ percent of them aren't even real Judeans, being those who descend from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, not counting the other 10 tribes who aren't Judean at all, but that's a whole complex story in itself.

They did the same thing in Germany pre-WWII http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/10/01/jewish-domination-weimar-germany-1919-1932/

They are the descendants of Edom, or Esau, who married various women of different races including Hittites, Ammonites, Jebusites, etc., making them a very mongrelized people. Esau was a cunning and deceitful man, and so are his ancestors to this day. They practice powerful Kabbalistic magic and follow the Babylonian Talmud, updated through the centuries by the Pharisees who transitioned into what is now called Judaism. The subject of 'the Jew' is one of the most complex, enigmatic subjects one can undertake to study. And thus them massive confusion that exists concerning these people today.

How are they parasites, Helmut?  They are useful scapegoats for losers to blame their troubles on.  They practice powerful magic:lolsy:

I know. I do not understand anti-Semitism at all. They make up pure bullshit to justify persecuting them and drive them out of their countries. Persecuting someone for their religion is a sure sign of stupidity.

1894 BERNARD LAZARE, JEWISH AUTHOR

“If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.”

And these people aren't even Shemites.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: jewunit] * 2
    #21283262 - 02/16/15 02:36 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jewunit said:
Where's my money at?

Ask your relatives :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: happygolucky]
    #21283266 - 02/16/15 02:37 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Right. Seig Heil.

OfflineThatKidWithTheFace
R.I.P. ZIG R.I.P. Sloth
Male

Loc: All Good in Allgood
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #21283278 - 02/16/15 02:40 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

:threadmonitor:

--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: Le_Canard] * 1
    #21283284 - 02/16/15 02:41 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Let's just face it. Believing in the Jew god automatically makes you a better, smarter worker.

--------------------

Offlinehappygolucky
exstatik
Re: Only 2% of Americans are Jewish, yet 139 of the top 400 richest Americans are Jewish. [Re: D.M.T]
    #21283293 - 02/16/15 02:43 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

D.M.T said:
Quote:

happygolucky said:

Between 5-7% of the Bolsheviks were Jews.

Lenin is now known to have been a crypto-Jew. The same with Stalin. Lenin, Trotsky, Zinoviev, Kamenev, and Sverdlov were all so-called Jews. Lunacharsky was the only non-Jew of the original leaders. They can't do it all themselves because there's only 15-20 million of the fuckers alive at any given time in the world. If anyone really wants to get down to brass tacks, check out Myron Fagan's audio recording form 1967, if you've got the balls!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals