Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: Frolicking on shrooms
    #2121297 - 11/18/03 10:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Is it me or what, when I'm high on shrooms, I don't wanna do any deep self reflecting crap. I just wanna laugh and listen to great tunes. I read alot of posts where people want to do alot of psycological internal delving into their inner souls and find their true place in the universe and then reflect on that while pondering the the true meaning of life. Maybe I'm retarded, but I want as little on my mind as possible. The only thing I want to ponder is, do I wanna watch "beyond the minds eye" or "the animated film festival". However, I did alot of that kind of pondering on LSD many years ago and I did find all of that stuff out. Now that I know it, I just wanna sit back and laugh till I piss my pants with great friends.

--------------------
"Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, cause you're gonna meet the same people on the way down.........It happens to me every day in the sewer.
Ed Norton

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemishmush
Chronic King
Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2121448 - 11/18/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

To each his own I guess, but I'll just say that...

Since shrooms usually are only taken rarely, I wanna get as much out of the experience as I can. Laughing with friends, having a good time? That's what booze and bud are for. Not to say you can't do both in one trip tho!

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: mishmush]
    #2121459 - 11/18/03 11:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

So far, when I have sone shrooms alone it wasn't the great experience I thought it would be. When I've done them with friends, the analytical trips didn't teach me anything. But the fun ones stuck with me for weeks afterwards. I don't drink, do I can rule that out. and reefer is something that I just do every day, so you could say it's not a rare and exciting thing to smoke weed. I guess you're right, to each his own.

--------------------
"Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, cause you're gonna meet the same people on the way down.........It happens to me every day in the sewer.
Ed Norton

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2121461 - 11/18/03 11:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I don't usually let my headtrip get the best of me until about 4 hours after dosing.....I've noticed a pattern the last few times I've tripped....

dosage to 1st hour- Man, I feel fucking weird
1st to 2nd-Man, I feel fucking awesome
2nd-3rd-Man, that (insert just about anything) looks weird, I think I'll stare at it, along with feeling awesome....that repeats numerous times for different objects
3-4th - Damn, I wish this never ended....
4th to who knows how long- Where is my life going?/What is the meaning of life?/Where will I be in 5 years etc etc.]

I don't know why I just typed all that out really....I'm fucking bored.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: Harbinger]
    #2121471 - 11/18/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

That's the shit!!

Yeah, the initial waves fuck me up and then i gotta go along with the "I think I'll stare at it " stuff.
I never tracked my trips that way before, maybe I should. I'm glad you're bored, it was funny as fuck. I was laughing because I could associate with what you wrote.

--------------------
Ed Norton

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2121484 - 11/18/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i like to do bowth
sometimes ill stare over the water at the beach and onder life and whats beond
and some times i prance like a little girl on my freinds trampoline

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger

Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: notapillow]
    #2121525 - 11/19/03 12:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
i like to do bowth
sometimes ill stare over the water at the beach and ponder life

Yeah, I was going to mention that but kind of forgot....when I think about life in general while tripping its usually outside, staring at the sky.....its just something about the sky that sends my mind racing

--------------------

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

#2121537 - 11/19/03 12:12 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Go figure, I'm always indoors. It's hot in Florida and they got some big ass bugs that will spoil you head if they bite or sting you. It's not safe outdoors in Fl.

--------------------
Ed Norton

--------------------

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #2121559 - 11/19/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Harbinger said:
I don't usually let my headtrip get the best of me until about 4 hours after dosing.....I've noticed a pattern the last few times I've tripped....

dosage to 1st hour- Man, I feel fucking weird
1st to 2nd-Man, I feel fucking awesome
2nd-3rd-Man, that (insert just about anything) looks weird, I think I'll stare at it, along with feeling awesome....that repeats numerous times for different objects
3-4th - Damn, I wish this never ended....
4th to who knows how long- Where is my life going?/What is the meaning of life?/Where will I be in 5 years etc etc.]

I don't know why I just typed all that out really....I'm fucking bored.

thats how i am... but i get all depressed when i come down... its weird...

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2123658 - 11/19/03 06:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

im lookin to doo a bit of frolicin this week end
whos in?
/puts on his frolicing coustume

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: notapillow]
    #2124136 - 11/19/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sounds like you got what you needed out of the LSD and are just getting to enjoy the mushies on a less introspective level.  Don't feel like you need to appologize or try to be like the rest, Mushrooms are the catalyst, the person is the trip :grin: 

--------------------

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: blink]
    #2126993 - 11/21/03 09:53 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well, if the person is the trip than I'm gonna go with the looking at the ceiling and watch it form cool geometric shapes to the music. I guess if a wave of "deep reflecting" overcomes me than I'll just go with the flow. As for now, I'm just gonna frolick!!!!

--------------------
Ed Norton

--------------------

Anonymous

#2128183 - 11/21/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

beatlebangboy is an idiot.

Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: blink]
    #2128214 - 11/21/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
...Mushrooms are the catalyst, the person is the trip...

damn, that's awesome.

--------------------
"I suggest we ... learn to love our ... selves before it ... becomes illegal."

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: daywalker]
    #2128229 - 11/21/03 07:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

EraserHead,
What gives? What could I have possibly said to provoke you? Whatever it was, I'm sorry. Please explain what stirred you up so, that you feel the need to insult me in front of all these people.

--------------------
Ed Norton

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger

#2128971 - 11/22/03 10:20 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

His sig explains alot of things

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2129172 - 11/22/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

beatlebangboy, I've read what you've said and I respect it. I didn't see anything you wrote to lead me to believe you have actually tried to have a "Trancendance trip."

Sure, tripping is fun on its own.

That said, everyone should attempt trancendence at least once in your life.

Read "The Psychadellic Experience" by Tim Leary. I'm begining to sound like a broken record about this book but you should know the tripping groundrules if you want to grow Psychadelic shrooms.

This book is as good for trippers as Stament's growing guide is for mycologists.

Of course, it is your choice but, don't knock a mind trip until you try one.

Also, you should trip outdoors at least once in your life. Then you'll now the true meaning of frolicking.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: Rose]
    #2129473 - 11/22/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i only trip outdoors. it is so beautiful and fresh and thought provoking...not to say i don't laugh it up w/ my friends. the difference is that we are sitting on a grassy hill amongst flowers and rattlesnake tails, overlooking the rolling hills and the bay and laughing about the other person tasting the grass or the rattlesnake tails. eating an apple on that hill was quite the experience.

i frollicked that day quite a bit. i had SO MUCH ENERGY...anyone else experience the uplifting energy of shrooms? we were making our way down to the school at the bottom of the hill and i stated that we should just frollick strait down the hill, ignoring the path. so we did and it was steep but i was the frontrunner w/ no regard and no fear. i was jumping so high while running down the steep hill and i only fell once. my friends were easing their way down and i was like a sprinter taking the lead. it was great. when we got to the bottom i was covered w/ purple flower stains, grass stains and wounds from sticker bushes is was jumping into but it was great fun.

i swear i jumped about 10 feet horizantal and 5 vertical at the bottom of the hill. i racked pretty hard and did a shoulder role but popped right back up and my friends thought i hurt myself badly but was trying to play off like i didn't but i wasn't even scratched. it was awsome. wow, i didn't mean to take over this post, lol. just really had a good time and had to let you all know, lol.

how have things been going Notapillow? let me know about how dillon's went. i've got plans to trip thanksgiving weekend when i come home. maybe you know the location, i'll tell you if you get back to me on this. later.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: Frolicking on shrooms [Re: TODAY]
    #2129761 - 11/22/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"Trancendance trip."
If you read my post, I did alot of trancendance trips in my life, mostly on LSD. That was many years ago and I reflected like a mofo. I know myself inside and out. Sure I still reflect, however, I do that mostly while I'm not tripping. I save my trips for fun times since I don't trip alot anymore, I really look foward to a fun time when I do. I also enjoy the great outdoors and have enjoyed the beauty of nature on mind expanding substances. I have a very intence job and that leaves only the nighttime for trips. The kind of "deep stuff" that I was referring to has to do with god and us as human beings. Nobody has said that they enjoy reflecting on that subject. Mostly what I've been reading is people reflecting on nature and flowers and rattlesnake tails and eating apples. I am not sure anyone out there would enjoy a deep conversation about god and real serious subjects while tripping. I was hanging with some people who did just that. The conversation turned to god and real unhappy stuff and it was kind of morbid. That, is what I was referring to. I am fairly new to this comunity and I appreciate all the great people here and all the wonderful advice that they have given me. Do you think I want to be an outcast here? I love this place. Where else could you get all the info you need to start shrooming? I will be more specific with any new posts I start. Thanks to the people who understood my post and sorry to the ones that didn't.

--------------------
Ed Norton

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2129802 - 11/22/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, talking about things like God and death and what might happen when you die are not things i like to focus on when i shroom. those are deep subjects that i do not wish to pursue while on a shroom trip. i'd rather just marvel in the world around us and the present time and learn/observe things about this world that are useful to me.

on my last trip (the one i was speaking of in this post) i took shrooms at 6 in the morning with three friends while it was freezing cold and before the sun even came up. the onset of the trip took a long time and during this time it was getting lighter and lighter and by 7 AM i was mildly tripping (because i only took about 2 grams of cubes).

the thing that stuck with me the most from that trip was the beauty of the morning and how most people never notice how lovely and long the day is. we were all feeling that the beauty of the morning was so overlooked. it was like there was so much extra time to do things but we are all asleep and not taking advantage of that time.

it is really just the appreciation and marvel of nature that i enjoy and i consider this a deep experience. the afterglow is something that stays with me for a long time after these kinds of trips and i feel that it is very valuable and helps me grow and learn as a person. i have tons of fun at the time with my friends too. its not all serious at all and that is the beauty in it. as much as things impress us on these journeys they are all taken in in a fun way...there are laughs and bonding established too.

on my last trip i remember throwing rocks at this HUGE water tank in the hills. they are about 50 feet tall and alot wider and there is a trail that goes above them so you can stand on the trail and chuck huge rocks onto the top of tank. it makes a load noise and an echo and the rocks busting apart is really cool too. i do that kind of stuff sober and me and my buddy both agree that no matter how old we get we will never not throw rocks at the water tower. why lose that kind of fun that we have always had just because we get older? just because we are supposed to be mature doesn't mean we have to loose these things. this agreement we made really sums up the things you can learn from a trip and i think they are deep and valuable.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder