Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinehybrIdlumm0x
still in thevortex

Question about "Letting go"...
    #2125073 - 11/20/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Everytime I trip, I don't really know how to "let go". I eat 3.5-7 grams of mush every time I trip and I dont get mind blowing visuals. I just recieved 3.5 grams of potent mushies last sunday and I plan on tripping, I want to have a spiritual experience. Any tips on how to make the trip special? Trip alone? Granted I am no shroom newbie, I can handle enormous doses. Ive tripped numerous times on mushrooms and ate about 60 hits of acid in july. Is there any teks on how to let go? lol? Taking deep breaths? Not thinking of anything? I'll post more questions and details later, but I have an exam in about 15 mins.

Thanks in advance

-HL

--------------------
disconnect and self destruct one bullet a time... whats your hurry, everyone will have his day to die... ~ "The Outsider" - A Perfect Circle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: hybrIdlumm0x]
    #2125097 - 11/20/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

once you let go for your first time, it just happens from then on naturally. i can still fight letting go if i choose to, but most of the time im already gone. for me, i was alone in a dark room with some music playing on 5 hits of real good acid. i reccomend alone in the dark...about an hour and a half into your trip, turn on your lights...thats when the fun really starts.

the harder you try to have visuals the less you will have. i have noticed that alot of people forget this if they smoke a bunch of mj after eating the shrooms. it gets your gaurd down, makes you forget that your expecting to see things. and then all of the sudden you will already be there.

3.5 - 7 grams each time! wholly fuck...i can barely handle the visuals on 3.5 its too much.

~JSlice~

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: angryjslice]
    #2125297 - 11/20/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is what works for me... but remember, we are all different.

I always dose alone, never with other people around. I trip at home, in the dark, with a candle or dim light. I leave the TV, computer, and radio off. Sometimes I will leave the stereo going, but very softly with 'earthy' music... nothing with vocals. When the onset is nearing the end, right before the peak, I like to lie down and surrender to the peak as it begins to build. I'm not really sure what happens next... it feels like I am floating on the ocean... I will ride a wave up into eternal nothingness, and then down into reality... and back up... and back down... each time I come down, I can remember a bit about what happened, but don't bother to try and hold onto anything... just absorb the feeling of the experience.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: Seuss]
    #2125358 - 11/20/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hybrid,

Are visual experience what you are looking for? If so try spending the whole trip in the dark. If you are too aware of this world you may not see the other ones. Apparently, since you can handle a high dose with relative ease you have the "gift". Try making a ceremony out of the experience. Place yourself in a spot that is totally dark. I use candles and usually smoke, reefer and Tobacco. They help with the transition plus they are both protectors if you happen to leave your "house". Good luck.

Medicinebag

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: medicinebag]
    #2125382 - 11/20/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My definition of "letting go" is simply sitting and staring into space..try it...go outside and sit on a bench or whatever and just stare off wherever, I find looking at a bunch of trees is really cool, if you take over 3g's things will just start to dance all over, its more apparent on LSD, but you can get the same feel of mushrooms, just clear your mind and stare, you WILL get some hardcore visuals.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: hybrIdlumm0x]
    #2125488 - 11/20/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You said, "Granted I am no shroom newbie, I can handle enormous doses."

I think that might be part of your problem. Letting go and handling enormous doses are completely opposite things. You don't need to be blasted into another universe to let go, it happens in your own mind.

Everyone so far has had excellent advice, but you need to find your own way. Everyone is different.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

good luck,
student

OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: student]
    #2125601 - 11/20/03 04:33 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

>"I eat 3.5-7 grams of mush every time I trip and I dont get mind blowing visuals."

Don't EAT them... BLEND them.  Take your 3.5g's you just received and blend them with a pint of OJ and slam it.  You will likely never receive your visuals just through eating, especially with the dose it sounds like you can handle.  I'm not saying this is the most spiritual method, nor may it be the most status-quo way to "let go"... but very few people I know want to spend 3 hours sitting in the dark by themselves... talk about depressing.  Just blend em, slam em, and go to the moon, good luck :smile:

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: NugDumper]
    #2125996 - 11/20/03 07:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well if ya wanna be alone go for it....But i personally find that when i am with 1 or 2 person in a park or some place outside looking at the stars, taking a calm walk in the night , i get the most spiritually enlightening experiences...If ya havent gotten anything spiritual from them with high doses, and the visuals are not too great, maybe the mushroom is just not the right drug for you to have a spiritual trip...

Edited by Grapefruity (11/20/03 07:58 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2126071 - 11/20/03 08:30 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

limit the input. no tv, being in the dark rules, I have no idea why it would be depressing. it's fuckin great when the silence takes you away. always bring a tear or a couple to my eye when I come back down.

I normally trip with my friend, but man when we're peaking, we don't say a word to each other. jsut complete silence, if you can find a friend who can respect that and not try to bring you down to reality, do it!! it's hella cool having another person there. especially when you're back to normal you can discuss whatever.

don't let judgement get in the way, it's the only thing stopping you.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinetrippinlizard
gridwalker

Loc: in the shade of the mushr...
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2126254 - 11/20/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

a technique that works for many is stopping the internal dialogue, the constant jabbering in your head, and just let the subconsious drive.
then the deities will notice.

edit: i spend lots of time in the dark, it's easier to let go with no distractions.

--------------------
fine. do what you want, but i'm drinking the water.

Edited by trippinlizard (11/20/03 10:08 PM)

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
Re: Question about "Letting go"... [Re: trippinlizard]
    #2126270 - 11/20/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Nugdumper,

but very few people I know want to spend 3 hours sitting in the dark by themselves...

When I am in the dark, it is easier to focus my attention on that which we do not notice when the light is bouncing off of this "realm".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies