Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Kennedy propaganda show
    #2126046 - 11/20/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

First let me appologize for not knowing the name of this show or the network it was on. It was the show narrorated by Peter Jennings.

Ok now this show was a perfect example of media propaganda. This was the show that would prove once and all that Oswald was the lone shooter.  :rolleyes:

These guys proved absoutely nothing. They left out huge pieces of information. They showed how Oswald supposidly shot Kennedy using computer annimation. Only problem was is that they stopped with the single bullet theory(which the guy called "single bullet fact"). They didn't once mention the part where Kennedy's head was blown back and to the left. They left out just about everything important in fact.

Understand. This show was put on the air because the government knows that once people see that  they killed Kennedy their crediblity will be shot. Conspiracy theories won't be as crazy if one of the biggest crimes of the 20th century was one.

Anyone else watch it?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Kennedy propaganda show [Re: Learyfan]
    #2126057 - 11/20/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

It was on ABC

I didnt get to see that, but I read all about it

Very troubling.  I can only imagine having to contend with that reference at my next family gathering, where the Kennedy assasination will most surely be discussed.  Of course, all my relatives on my Mom's side of the family are idiotic hicks that totally buy the official line on everything.  I can just imagine it now: "Well, Peter Jennings said that the Warren report was right and anyone who thinks otherwise is a terrorist." :rolleyes:

"Honey, I just heard the best thing on the news!  They figured out that Kennedy's head went back and to the left cuz there was an echo, and he was askin Jackie what it was...  Hey what time is American Gladiators on?  Are we missin it?  Golly, I'm so glad we're free."

-Bill Hicks on the idiocy of Americans in regards to JFK

Anonymous

#2126062 - 11/20/03 08:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the only thing you need to watch to know that that's bullshit is the zapruder film. when you watch the film, it's incredibly obvious that he was shot in the head from the front.

if anyone would like to see it, it's pretty easily available on kazaa. there is a file called

"JFK Assassination - Kennedy is kept at center frame.avi"

and it's about 5,083 KB. it's labelled frame by frame and it's a closeup on the car. watch it. there is NO WAY that bullet came from behind.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #2126098 - 11/20/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

my dumbass super conservative roomate is watching this thing and buying every bit of it. He doesn't think there was any conspiracy at all.

Someone give me a link to some proof so i can show this fool.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Anonymous

Re: Kennedy propaganda show [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #2126106 - 11/20/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

download that file.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Kennedy propaganda show [Re: ]
    #2126112 - 11/20/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Me thinks you would need to be a ballistics expert to know what was really going on from the video.

A lot of ballistics experts think something was wrong with the Warren commision.

I don't think anybody is ever really going to "solve" this ridule.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #2126132 - 11/20/03 09:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i just watched it. it the side of his forehead expolded in the last shot. how does that prove he was shot from the front?

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Anonymous

Re: Kennedy propaganda show [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #2126163 - 11/20/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

look how his head jerks backwards very sharply when he gets hit. it gets blown backwards about 10 inches. if you look closely, you can even see the hair on the back of his head fly backwards at the end of the motion it's so strong. it's an incredibly violent movement. it could only have been caused by the impact of the bullet. you could say that the bullet hit him from behind, and that the movement was a muscle spasm, but not with the way he moves back... it's far too strong a motion to have been accompanied by a rifle hit from behind.

there is also the spray of blood and flesh. look at how it flies. now... the car was moving forward, so the wind accounts for some of that motion, but if you look closely, you can see that the instant the bullet hits, there is a much more powerful splash effect. it's not just the wind moving it like that. it's thrown off the head by the bullet, and it's flying backwards instantly, driven by the impact, not by the wind. watch closely.

god this is morbid...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #2127229 - 11/21/03 11:26 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The Zapruder film was mentioned. Yes his head goes back. But there was a crater in the back of his head. The front exploded... just like you'd expect if he was shot from the back.

They mentioned this: Sometimes when a person is shot, they fall away from the bullett and sometimes, they fall foreward. That was a little vague... but I've heard it before.

Also, His head does move foreward for a couple frames before moving back... and to the left (This was NOT mentioned in the ABC report).

The most important discovery was this: Someone on the grassy knoll wouldn't have had a clean shot at the president's head.

The magic bullet theory was very well rebuted.

Please don't shoot the messenger. I'm just reporting what was reported.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

Re: Kennedy propaganda show [Re: Rose]
    #2127380 - 11/21/03 12:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The Zapruder film was mentioned. Yes his head goes back. But there was a crater in the back of his head. The front exploded... just like you'd expect if he was shot from the back.

the front of his head had a bullet hole in it, and the back of it had a much larger hole, like you would see when someone is shot from the front. this was confirmed by dozens of witnesses and kennedy's original autopsy photos. the government dismissed this aspect of the witnesses' reports (which included testimony from the actual doctors that looked at kennedy) and someone doctored the autopsy photos to conceal the very large hole in the back of the head. the windshield, which had a hole in it, was quickly scrapped a new one manufactured. the guy who they hired to do the new windsheild was very experienced, and had seen bullet holes before, and said he was certain that this one came in from the front. you can't look at the windsheild though... he was ordered to destroy it.

Sometimes when a person is shot, they fall away from the bullett and sometimes, they fall foreward. That was a little vague... but I've heard it before.

haha. they're really reaching. how a person slumps over after they're shot is one thing... indeed, if you watch kennedy slumps forward a little after the bullet hits (if you look closely you can see blood spilling from his head  :razz:), but that good ten inches of head movement backwards the instant the bullet hits is something else altogether.

Also, His head does move foreward for a couple frames before moving back... and to the left

not in the film i'm watching. it flies backwards the instant the bullet hits.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2127476 - 11/21/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

*the front of his head had a bullet hole in it, and the back of it had a much larger hole, like you would see when someone is shot from the front. this was confirmed by dozens of witnesses and kennedy's original autopsy photos.

He was hit on the right side of his head. In the back. This is what the autopsy shows. I think it is public information now. Take a look. The explosion happened as the bullet went out the front of his melon. That alone woulda' moved him left.

You should know your exit wounds mushmaster. Follow the bits of brain flying from JFK's head. They are following the bullet's trajectory... foreward and to the right.

*Also, His head does move foreward for a couple frames before moving back... and to the left
not in the film i'm watching. it flies backwards the instant the bullet hits.

There are three or so frames of foreward movement I've seen 'em. Don't know what it means but he does go foreward first. Not like he moves when he goes back, but he does go foreward.

Another thing I want to mention 'cause nobody ever does. The President and Governor had a minimal reaction to The Magic Bullet and they both were shot. What would make you think the reaction would be much bigger for the head shot?

By the time of the head shot, you can bet JFK's muscles had tensed a lot from the firt shot. He was hunched foreward. Ho couldn't go much more foreward when he got the head shot. It seems obvious to me, Kennedy's head jerks left... like a pool ball that was hit on the right side. Watch the video again. His whole body jerks back and to the left. Not just his head. It easily could've been a muscle reaction after his brain popped.

Do I think there was a conspiracy? Well, I want to believe. I've studied the hell out of this subject. I directed a play about the JFK assassination. The more I study, the more I think it WAS a lone gunman.

I just think a lot of the conspiracy talk surrounding this event is based on misinformation. Like the Magic Bullet Theory (Pretty well disproven by the ABC report). The magic bullet came about because nobody noticed the front seat in the Lincoln convertable was six inches to the left of JFK's seat in the rear and JFK's seat was a few inches higher.

The magic bullet was created because it was ASSUMED the Governor was sitting directly in front of Kennedy. He simply wasn't. The car wasn't constructed that way.

The injurys match up perfectly with LHO's view from the schoolbook depository.

That tags Lee Harvey as the shooter... at least of the magic bullet.

Then, let me repeat, nobody could have shot Kennedy's right side of his head from the grassy knoll. Sure, he could've been shot from there but, at the time of impact, the only view from the grassy knoll was of the LEFT side of the president's head.

Here.

http://www.powow.com/reviews/zap.htm

Watch it a few times... you can follow the trajectory of the bullet by following the bits of JFK's head. Gross? Yes. Convincing? I think so.

Kennedy leaned left after the magic bullet too... this clip doesn't show it, but he does, he goes to Jackie.

(edit) Looks like the Governor bonks his head on the windshiled before ducking too.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (11/21/03 01:31 PM)

Anonymous

#2127521 - 11/21/03 01:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is what the autopsy shows. I think it is public information now. Take a look.

the doctors that did the autopsy, the ones that recieved kennedy at the hospital, and the other witnesses who saw kennedy's body said there was a big hole in the back of the head. of the physicians at the hospital, ALL of them said there was a very large hole in the back of his head.

the autopsy photos do not show this, but the guy who originally took them said that they did... and if you look at the photos, it's apparent that they've been doctored in the back of the head.

then there's the windsheild was was immediately destroyed and replaced, and which the glazier who worked on that project said he was certain was damaged by a bullet coming in from the front.

You should know your exit wounds mushmaster. Follow the bits of brain flying from JFK's head. They are following the bullet's trajectory... foreward and to the right.

when i look at the film, the only thing i see is overwhelming evidence that the bullet hit him from the front.

By the time of the head shot, you can bet JFK's muscles had tensed a lot from the firt shot. He was hunched foreward. Ho couldn't co much more foreward when he got the head shot. It seems obvious to me, Kennedy's head jerks left... like a pool ball that was hit on the right side. Watch the video again. His whole body jerks back and to the left. Not just his head. It easily could've been a muscle reaction after his brain popped.

the video i'm watching is a close-up. it's not the one at the link you posted... it's much better quality. believe me... his head definitely goes extremely sharply back the instant the bullet hits, and from the way the spray comes off his head, it's clear that the bullet impacted on the front.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2127527 - 11/21/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for all those links...  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Anonymous

#2127537 - 11/21/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sorry, alot of that was from The Men Who Killed Kennedy, which is a history channel documentary.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2127548 - 11/21/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

http://abcnews.go.com/jfk_conspiracy/jfk_conspiracy_index.html

Here's the link to the ABC stuff.

Take it or leave it... but it is worth a look.

My problem with the conspiracy theories is this: there are too many differing theories. I found, in order to put my consparicy ideas together, I had to borrow from several different conspiracies.... sort of like Oliver Stone.

The only thing that adds up with the evidence I've seen is a lone gunman.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2127724 - 11/21/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Oh my God, They killed Kennedy!

(You bastards.)

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2127759 - 11/21/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, I watched that shameful spectacle of hype, misinformation, emotional rhetoric, and deception. ABC made a number of bogus claims. I will quickly refute them (I plan on writing a more extensive report when I have more time).

1. Oswald was presented as a disgruntled Marxist who fled to Russia.

ABC did not even examine Oswald's military records in regards to his involvement with Naval Intelligence and their linguistic operations. They did not note the discrepancies between Oswald's pay status and the pay status of lower-ranking soldiers (as Oswald was inaccurately painted). Oswald may have have studied Marxist literature in high school (he was an intelligent individual who accelled in political theory), but there is no evidence whatsoever that he maintained such a leaning into his military career. ABC did not examine the amount of money Oswald mysteriously received when returning to the United States after his supposed-defection.

2. Oswald was presented as a excellent marksman.

Only partially true. Right after training, Oswald did excel at sharp-shooting and scored high on his first examination. However, all of the subsequent examinations showed his skill level continually dropped as his military direction went further into language and communications. Oswald failed his last examinations; see his military files. Furthermore, Oswald was never trained to shoot a bolt-action rifle; firearms of that kind had become quite obselete following their miserable failure during World War II. The rifles that Oswald used were much higher quality and much more user-friendly.

3. The old man demonstrated that he could fire a bolt-action rifle three times in less than seven seconds.

A flawed depiction on the part of ABC and the old man. As anyone who has used a scope on a rifle knows, it takes time to line up a target in the cross-hairs. The old man simply picked up the rifle, loaded the chamber, briefly looked into the scope, and then fired and repeated three times. Anyone can do that in seven seconds. The real test would be using the exact same MC rifle that Oswald supposedly used (as well as the defective bullets and scope) loading the chamber, lining up the target in the scope, and firing at a moving target and then repeating this three times in less than seven seconds (and hitting at the very least two of the three shots). Such an exact reproduction has never been achieved.

4. ABC showed a well-known film footage of a Kennedy associate officially anouncing his death. The full-length footage shows the associate saying that "Kennedy was shot in the brain." He then firmly pointed to his right temple as to indicate where Kennedy was shot. ABC edited this out.

5. Oswald was presented as a crazed and desparate individual who wanted to make a mark on history. Oswald supposedly wanted to be a hero. If that is so, then why did Oswald 100% deny that he killed Kennedy? If he was so hellbent on being a historical hero, then why didnt he stand up and proclaim his good deed?

6. ABC presented the Tippet shooting as being from the gun of Oswald. Eye witness reports show that there were two men who shot the officer. The forensic evidence fits in with that - two different types of shells made by two different manufacturers were found on the scene. ABC said Oswald probably dropped the shells on purpose to throw off the investigation. But how likely is that? The murder of the officer seems highly spontaneous - how would have Oswald known to bring with him several spent revolver shells (especially of a type of gun that he never owned)?

7. The backyard photos of Oswald were showed over and over by ABC, but they never questioned nor reviewed their history. ABC presented these photos as soft evidence that Oswald was a crazed militant, but they never let us know that the HSCA proved these photos to be doctored. Here is the exact report: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/photos.txt

8. ABC presented the supposed-autopsy photos as evidence that the exit wounds were not in the back of the head. These are the same photos that have been demonstrated to be either doctored or pictures of a touched up corpse using morticians wax and makeup. These photographs were taken after the body had been kidnapped by the Federal authorities and taken to Maryland. The doctors and nurses and administration associates at Parkland Hospital in Dallas all describe the back of the head as being totally blown out and an entrance wound in the front. Why the discrepancy between the two reports?

9. ABC said that Oswald's prints had been found on the MC rifle. Only partially true. Two finger print tests had been performed; the first, conducted by Dallas authorities, there were no finger prints. The second test performed the FBI found prints. Note, that the second tests were taken after Oswald had been killed and his body was in the morgue.

10. ABC left out the fact that no gun powder residue had been found on Oswald's face. Whenever an individual fires a gun (especially a scope-sighted rifle), there is always residue on the face.

11. The 3D rendering that was supposedly the most accurate animation of Dealey Plaza and the assassination was based up on the Zapruder film. New evidence shows that the Zapruder film had been altered - meaing several frames are missing which created a speeding up effect.

12. ABC presented Stone's film JFK as the eptiome of all those who question the Warren Report. Most assassination researchers totally discredit the film as nothing more than the creation of dramatic license; only passive theorists put any stock into that garbage. ABC built up JFK as the sum of theorists ideas and research and then quickly ripped it apart. Classic strawman.

13. Notice how ABC only presented one contrarian voice (and he only had three or four lines).

More to come...

All in all, ABC presented a quick and clean repackaging of the Warren Report. But in these type of subjects, the devil is in the detail and ABC totally glossed over all these details, if not plainly ignoring them.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2127766 - 11/21/03 03:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The only thing that adds up with the evidence I've seen is a lone gunman.

Yeah, except for the fact that no expert marksman has ever been able to reproduce what Oswald supposidly did with that gun.

Please watch "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". You will no longer believe this crap.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Kennedy propaganda show [Re: Xochitl]
    #2127772 - 11/21/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

*7. The backyard photos of Oswald were showed over and over by ABC, but they never questioned nor reviewed their history. ABC presented these photos as soft evidence that Oswald was a crazed militant, but they never let us know that the HSCA proved these photos to be doctored. Here is the exact report: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/photos.txt

Since this is the only link provided, let me refute.

The photo WAS doctored.

It was doctored by Life magazine when it appeared on the cover in 1963. The doctoring lead to endless conspiracy theories but it was only done to clean the picture up.

Looks like his head was glued on though doesn't it?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2127785 - 11/21/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

*Yeah, except for the fact that no expert marksman has ever been able to reproduce what Oswald supposidly did with that gun.

It was done during a special 10 years ago for his 30th aniversary.

Many people have proven it can be done. Easy? No. Possible? Yes.

People have done what Oswald supposedly did many times since then, with a MC.

More likely there was a lone gunman than an alien conspiracy.

P.S. You're missing quite a few frames, the first thing to pop out of JFK's head is white, like bone, and it travels towards the governor.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder